The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

I got mine through Elina, I really love it!

tc was to answer the question you asked, a few posts back:

T.C. = Trelise Cooper

my mum brought this for her cat NEKO

celebrity-bowls-trelise.jpg

"limited edition cat bowl and help Fancy Feast support New Zealand cat charities through the crucial summer season. These stunning bowls have been designed by three of New Zealand's foremost fashion designers"

LOL I know what the TC cat bowl is for! :D

I read Pet magazine!

I think hers is the best one of the three ;)

I have the limitted edition 2006 breast canccer version of the Nokia 6101 Pink with a TC specially designed corset case!

SO cute :D

LOL I know what the TC cat bowl is for! :D

I read Pet magazine!

I think hers is the best one of the three ;)

I have the limitted edition 2006 breast canccer version of the Nokia 6101 Pink with a TC specially designed corset case!

SO cute :D

wow they look so cool!

I must say, Until this year I still had a Nokia 2280! :blush-anim-cl:

my gosh, I cant believe that such artists as mika have lost out to a song we cant even hear! (and doesnt even work)

im talking about PCA – A Very Silent Night by The Underdogs, which was the best performing new entry!

PFFT! thats all I can say...pfft!

hehe... That's a pretty good song... one of the reasons I bought the album... :naughty:

did u hear the lyrics?!?! :blush-anim-cl:

lol it is a great song :) love the album!

im off to bed now...night dear ;)

Did y'all hear about this? How random! :bleh:

------

Drunk New Zealand Santas go on rampage at cinema

The Associated PressPublished: December 23, 2007

WELLINGTON, New Zealand: A gang of about 50 apparently drunken Santas invaded a New Zealand cinema complex at the weekend — frightening customers, damaging property and swearing, the cinema's manager said Monday.

Police believe the Santas were a group of university students dressed in Santa suits who ran amok for 20 seconds through Hoyts Cinema complex in the South Island city of Christchurch on Saturday, manager Derek Rive said.

"As they ran through the complex they wrecked everything they could, the Christmas tree — they bowled everything over ... (they were) just absolute fools," he told The Associated Press.

He said the "hooligans" abused patrons, chanted obscenities, ripped down posters and knocked over cardboard figures advertising films.

"How often do a bunch of Santas just go and wreak havoc?" Rive said. "It was a random act of stupidity" that upset moviegoers.

Today in Asia - Pacific

Billions in aid to Pakistan was wasted, officials assertPro-Thaksin party wins vote in ThailandHindu nationalist scores a big victory in Gujarat election

Security cameras caught the action, but Rive said with their hats, white beards and suits, the rampaging Santas cannot be identified.

Cinema patron Kate Gorman, 35, was waiting to see the movie "Enchanted" with her two children when the group arrived.

"At least 50 drunk idiots dressed up like Santa came in through the main door," she told local paper the "Christchurch Press."

"They were kicking things over, ripping down posters and smashing everything in sight," Gorman said. "They were all dressed as Santa and shouting 'Ho (expletive) ho.'"

Her children, Gabriella, 6, and Jackson, 7, had been confused by the incident.

"They asked me, 'Are they Santa's helpers gone crazy?' and I said 'No, they are just idiots,'" she was reported saying.

As they left, the Santas triggered a fire alarm, forcing several hundred patrons to evacuate the complex for half an hour.

Guess what guys, there is a place in auckland which sells GLOW HEARTS!!

so I was on holiday in auckland for new years, I went to aotea square, 15 mins till midnight and my mum had gone out and wasnt alowed back in, so went out

ok so beside the front gate, on Queen street there were these asian people selling flashing things, everything, I searched for a while, and then found a guy who was selling glow hearts, i was like omg! so then I asked him where he gets them, he says he imports them, he runs a store with them in in mid aucland, but my mum was too impatient so i never found out the name of this shop, But I will, Watch this space!

so I now own my very own glow heart! WITHOUT having to import it, and with replacable batteries! WOO!! :punk:

• 4 weeks later...

MEH thats nothing new, I think the group of drunken santas do something different every year, and every year they make it on the news. WITHOUT FAIL!

Did y'all hear about this? How random! :bleh:

------

Drunk New Zealand Santas go on rampage at cinema

The Associated PressPublished: December 23, 2007

WELLINGTON, New Zealand: A gang of about 50 apparently drunken Santas invaded a New Zealand cinema complex at the weekend — frightening customers, damaging property and swearing, the cinema's manager said Monday.

Police believe the Santas were a group of university students dressed in Santa suits who ran amok for 20 seconds through Hoyts Cinema complex in the South Island city of Christchurch on Saturday, manager Derek Rive said.

"As they ran through the complex they wrecked everything they could, the Christmas tree — they bowled everything over ... (they were) just absolute fools," he told The Associated Press.

He said the "hooligans" abused patrons, chanted obscenities, ripped down posters and knocked over cardboard figures advertising films.

"How often do a bunch of Santas just go and wreak havoc?" Rive said. "It was a random act of stupidity" that upset moviegoers.

Today in Asia - Pacific

Billions in aid to Pakistan was wasted, officials assertPro-Thaksin party wins vote in ThailandHindu nationalist scores a big victory in Gujarat election

Security cameras caught the action, but Rive said with their hats, white beards and suits, the rampaging Santas cannot be identified.

Cinema patron Kate Gorman, 35, was waiting to see the movie "Enchanted" with her two children when the group arrived.

"At least 50 drunk idiots dressed up like Santa came in through the main door," she told local paper the "Christchurch Press."

"They were kicking things over, ripping down posters and smashing everything in sight," Gorman said. "They were all dressed as Santa and shouting 'Ho (expletive) ho.'"

Her children, Gabriella, 6, and Jackson, 7, had been confused by the incident.

"They asked me, 'Are they Santa's helpers gone crazy?' and I said 'No, they are just idiots,'" she was reported saying.

As they left, the Santas triggered a fire alarm, forcing several hundred patrons to evacuate the complex for half an hour.

No borat mankinies this year at the rugby 7's, Im so gutted that "the squad" cant have their $2 shop plastic guns...that sucks!

MEH thats nothing new, I think the group of drunken santas do something different every year, and every year they make it on the news. WITHOUT FAIL!

No borat mankinies this year at the rugby 7's, Im so gutted that "the squad" cant have their $2 shop plastic guns...that sucks!

EEW!

My granddad sais he wants a Borat Mankini :D