The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

I can't understand why anyone would. As a future Pharmacist, people on the board ask me what treatment I would recommend so I recommend Robitussin which does the exact opposite to them. It's not very ethical of me, is it? :P

It's listed as 'the' video in the first post of the Mikagasmic Videos Thread. ;)

Im still loving the mika australia video! :D

and I want to wear my jewelery in cartoon motion everyday! :wub2:

for sure i have Mikaobsessivitis, i just dont want anyone to find a cure!

what are we to do! yesterday I found out that LICM was sold out of the store i thought it was a good sign! apparently it was actually a fan who was kindly doing mikas promo work for him! AND its really sad how love today hasnt made it to #1 here and grace kelly is slowly going down on the countdown, :thumbdown:

MIKA YOUR NEW ZEALAND FANS LOVE YOU!!!!

look i was bored with trying to search for a job which is my full time job at the moment! so i desided to do this

GRACE KELLY (Kerehi Kelly)

I tried to be like Grace Kelly ( mmmm )

But all her looks were too sad (ahhh ahhh)

So I tried a little Freddie (MMMM)

I've gone identity mad!

Maori translation:

Ihupiro e ai ki Kerehi Kelly, (mmmm)

katoa ōna ātaahua kino (ahhh ahhh)

So I ihupiro a iti Freddie (MMMM)

riro tuakiri pōrangi!

Kaching

:roftl: yes I know, its a tad obsessive but hey arnt we all! sorry if my translation may not be exact! I did my best!:biggrin2:

i like homework i no i sound likea geek butim studing MIKA so it makes it fun talking to u you and getiing facts

P.S if u have anyother facts abowt MIKA u would like tell me it would be a great help for me on my study on our friend MIKA and get a a+

i like homework i no i sound likea geek butim studing MIKA so it makes it fun talking to u you and getiing facts

P.S if u have anyother facts abowt MIKA u would like tell me it would be a great help for me on my study on our friend MIKA and get a a+

This sounds weird! for what subject exactly! i mean yes i know its on mika but is it an english project or what?

wow! that sounds like the best class ever! FRENCH is now my mika class - we've done or exam, so i spend my french lessons on mfc now - much mreo interesting, and i have learnt more french by listening to mika than i ever had from ms natress( nour french teacher and queen bitch #1). it is far more productive!

uhaha i would say it is the BEST subject....your aloud on the comp :o thats so kul at school we only loud on them 4 study....i am at home im sick

itz so kul my teacher sayes ok it time 4 ur study and im like YUS MIKA

and every 1 one looks at me