The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

ok them later...but how much later

ELINA when are you leaving? can we do may or june?

or it may be that we might need to organise another one later date for everyone to come to! but It would be great to meet up with humphery before she goes back home!

I need answers/suggestions here people!

Sry, I haven't been online for a while..!

At first glance at this thread, seeing "Elina" all over, my initial thought was "Who is Elina?" :blink:

Ehrm.. anyway.. :naughty:

I work quite a lot atm and I'll be extra busy until May.

The question of when I go home hasn't got a short answer lol. But to put it in short, I'll be leaving NZ in the beginning of July. :original:

Sry, I haven't been online for a while..!

At first glance at this thread, seeing "Elina" all over, my initial thought was "Who is Elina?" :blink:

Ehrm.. anyway.. :naughty:

I work quite a lot atm and I'll be extra busy until May.

The question of when I go home hasn't got a short answer lol. But to put it in short, I'll be leaving NZ in the beginning of July. :original:

:naughty: well I tried using Humphrey but i got sick of typing it out! lolz

well its either may-june then because Im also in the south island beginning of july (all going according to plan)!

so lyonesse is may or june ok for you? Im still going to be in wellington for armegeddon regardless so perhaps it means that we meet up different times?

need suggestions as follows:

where? Ie what town, and what venue...where would we meet!

when? (between may and june Im guessing)

how? how can people get there, will some people be needing a ride? perhaps someone can pull?

etc

bump come on people READ!

:boxed:

see I told you nobody would read it lyonesse Khayla (did I spell it right this time?)

Yes you got it right yay!

Now see Elina (YES YOU!) did come on and I'm sure we can drum up the rest of those kiwi's... Wherever they are, and get them to Welly.

Let's not quit before we start :)

Yes you got it right yay!

Now see Elina (YES YOU!) did come on and I'm sure we can drum up the rest of those kiwi's... Wherever they are, and get them to Welly.

Let's not quit before we start :)

hey yous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2: :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm good thanks, Lila.

Yourself?

My thing is getting better now, I don't have that internal coldness that I had the last few days :)

I have to go in for blood tests latet though :(

Did anyone hear GK being played on C4 select live's coverage for Girl's Day Out???

I was like AAAAAAH! To poor Luke when I heard it first... Sorry Kooky :o

My thing is getting better now, I don't have that internal coldness that I had the last few days :)

I have to go in for blood tests latet though :(

Did anyone hear GK being played on C4 select live's coverage for Girl's Day Out???

I was like AAAAAAH! To poor Luke when I heard it first... Sorry Kooky :o

It's great that you don't internal coldness anymore. :)

It sucks that you have to go in for blood tests. :(

You don't have to be sorry. :P

• 2 months later...
HELLO FELLOW NZERS!!

i am from waitomo. three guesses to where that is.

ALRIGHT! we need to start something so rather to GET MIKA TO COME TO NEW ZEALAND.

OK!!!??

Hi there, I'm Liyonah (my nickname) and I'm from the Kapiti coast... Not much to do here though...

Yeah, it's all fine and good to say that we HAVE to get him here but it's not QUITE that easy to put the words into practice...

Any ideas?

we can start a MIKA COME TO NEW ZEALAND thread on here every three hours for six months and he'd be bound to see it.

we could promise him lots of stuff that we can't actually give him... but at least that would get him here ........ haha

we could say some of the stages in new zealand has one a award, and auckland is supposed to be the nicest city in the southern hemisphere (yeeh right.. HAMILTON/christchurch etc 4EVA, anythings better then auckland ahaha

we could offer him a free trip to mt. ruapehu

i could say i would let him ride my horse

we can tell him if he comes here we will to ABSOLOUBTLY ANYTHING he asks....

ANYHTING.

but i'm not planning on dying for him or anything like that anytime soon.

ok thats some ideas. you're turn.

we can start a MIKA COME TO NEW ZEALAND thread on here every three hours for six months and he'd be bound to see it.

we could promise him lots of stuff that we can't actually give him... but at least that would get him here ........ haha

we could say some of the stages in new zealand has one a award, and auckland is supposed to be the nicest city in the southern hemisphere (yeeh right.. HAMILTON/christchurch etc 4EVA, anythings better then auckland ahaha

ANYHTING.

OY!

Auckland is my HOME CITY!!!

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Maybe we should talk to Mark, I'll send him an email, he might know what to do...

Tēnā koutou everyone *prays she found the right greeting*:biggrin2: I'm hoping I've just said hello to the group:thumb_yello:

I'm very slack, I've only just noticed your Kiwi thread and thought I'd drop by and say hello:wink2:

ANYHTING.

well Ive started a thread like that ages ago...and we have been to various radiostations and venues requesting he come...I also contacted his record company and tour management and reminded them that he had fans here...there was talk of a show here earlier in the year but hes canceled so he can write his new album!

I even told the radiostations and record company and the like that if they made him come here I would travel on public transport dressed as a fury animal! haha

so far none of this has worked

but I think that if we did a gathering and published it here and on youtube like the australians did that could work...would actually prove that he does in fact have more than one fan here!

we have to take some ideas off the ausies...because so far theyve been visited once...and we have been forgotten...

I think Its time for a more direct approach!

Tēnā koutou everyone *prays she found the right greeting*:biggrin2: I'm hoping I've just said hello to the group:thumb_yello:

I'm very slack, I've only just noticed your Kiwi thread and thought I'd drop by and say hello:wink2:

Tēnā koutou = welcome...haha but it will do fine but if you were going to say hello kiaora would be more approprite :)

welcome to the thread

well Ive started a thread like that ages ago...and we have been to various radiostations and venues requesting he come...I also contacted his record company and tour management and reminded them that he had fans here...there was talk of a show here earlier in the year but hes canceled so he can write his new album!

I even told the radiostations and record company and the like that if they made him come here I would travel on public transport dressed as a fury animal! haha

so far none of this has worked

but I think that if we did a gathering and published it here and on youtube like the australians did that could work...would actually prove that he does in fact have more than one fan here!

we have to take some ideas off the ausies...because so far theyve been visited once...and we have been forgotten...

I think Its time for a more direct approach!

ok!!

well, i'm on a pretty crap connection and have rather limited computer acess, but i'll back you guys up ALL THE WAY and do whatever i am capable of TO GET MIKA TO NZ!!

what radio stations have you called?

give me a couple and we can bombard them with requests for mika.... that will help boost his general popularity in NZ as well. i've only ever heard grace kelly being played (no other songs)

i've seen grace kelly like twice on C4 as well....

wbu?

OY!

Auckland is my HOME CITY!!!

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Maybe we should talk to Mark, I'll send him an email, he might know what to do...

i'll take it back. i used to live in auckland. its just a little to.... big and noisy for my tastes. :naughty:

=)

you should join me and rosinakiwi in bombarding some NZ radio stations with requests for mika, it'll help boost his general popularity, which NZ is is desperate need of....

:thumb_yello:

i'll take it back. i used to live in auckland. its just a little to.... big and noisy for my tastes. :naughty:

=)

you should join me and rosinakiwi in bombarding some NZ radio stations with requests for mika, it'll help boost his general popularity, which NZ is is desperate need of....

:thumb_yello:

Nah, problem is the radio station I listen to know me and my name and my voice :D

So I won't get away with it :o

And besides that, if I'm not nice to Mark, he won't answer me when I ask him things like "How do we get Meeks to NZ?"

He's the night guy on ZM :)