The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

Ohh yes all to our selfz no fanz(apart frm the papers nd stuff)

we would cruze round in hiz jet and stuff show him New Zealand then wen he levaz he will cry and me and dat other gurlie(sorry carnt meba ur name) will b there and he would cry on our shoulders then he would miss us sooo much he would have to take uz with him :blush-anim-cl:

NOW THATS WAT I CALL A GOOD LIFE

Ohh yes all to our selfz no fanz(apart frm the papers nd stuff)

we would cruze round in hiz jet and stuff show him New Zealand then wen he levaz he will cry and me and dat other gurlie(sorry carnt meba ur name) will b there and he would cry on our shoulders then he would miss us sooo much he would have to take uz with him :blush-anim-cl:

NOW THATS WAT I CALL A GOOD LIFE

sounds like a plan

here it is!

1kiwiabroard and us can be his tour guides!

we can show him the hot pools and mud pools in rotovagus! the mountains and forests etc! nobody will follow us unless its an interview he wants to do! if someone wants to take his photo without his premition we will hide him!

when it comes time to leave he would have fallen in love with aotearoa and its people and want to take us with him, or better still buy land here like shania twain! and build his vilage like he has always wanted!

im liking this idea! believe me if i had any more room on my signature i would put mika come to new zealand!

ahhh i like that idea then we will al b bestfriends 4 eva and neva :P :P:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

we should spred the word saying MIKa plz cum to new zelaland omg imagin if he read these and he saw this and he like came and tracked uz down hahaha

ahhh i like that idea then we will al b bestfriends 4 eva and neva :P :P:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

we should spred the word saying MIKa plz cum to new zelaland omg imagin if he read these and he saw this and he like came and tracked uz down hahaha

oh my gosh that would be cool! :blush-anim-cl:

once we have our mikatiki it would be easier to find us!!

Now that's what I'm talking about. :roftl:

just us fans and mika and mud and hot springs! wow that sounds the best! :naughty:

Mika would totally be at least a little grossed out by the mudpools which apparently are very good for you skin....among other things! his eww giggle!

Wow that would be cool

Mika if you are reading this, by some small chance your kiwiferns await you! please come to new zealand soon!

just us fans and mika and mud and hot springs! wow that sounds the best! :naughty:

Mika would totally be at least a little grossed out by the mudpools which apparently are very good for you skin....among other things! his eww giggle!

Wow that would be cool

Mika if you are reading this, by some small chance your kiwiferns await you! please come to new zealand soon!

Mika, your Kiwiferns (and Mikamites who will fly over) await you in hot springs with big girls and sparkling diet coke. :glasses3:

Mika, your Kiwiferns (and Mikamites who will fly over) await you in hot springs with big girls and sparkling diet coke. :glasses3:

ooh thats a great idea! MIKA and all of us from the southern hemisphere! hear that mika! your australian and new zealand fans and let us not forget 1kiwiabroad who will fly over especially, waiting for you in the hot springs of rotovagis! :naughty:

MIKA, hot springs and southerners await you! just you, your fans, some big girls, diet coke and the only paparazi will be us! :roftl:

BuT....i would b incluled in this???

Kiwis Rock

of course you would!!! why wouldnt you be?

i just made you MIKAFERN #9

Does someone want to suggest a mikapose?? any mika pose for me! i need to use it in the designes!

YAAAHHH fankz uhh ii dnt no just wondering if i was!!!!

man i waan go see mika now :roftl:

man so waiting for mika to come to new zealand!

The more beautiful women in the hot springs, the better

Thats the one!

HEY MIKA everyone is right when they say if you need a rest come to new zealand your fans will look after you and make sure you relax take it easy! as well as at the same time having a blast!

a mikafern is rainbow coloured underneath! i could imagine! yes!

Thats kwl :roftl: :roftl: did u make that up....what do u do with mkaferns do u use them az ur sigs or sumfing????

Wht is your favorite song frm MIKA:wub2:

this gives me an idea! ill plan it and show you what i come up with

fave song thats hard! ummm big girl......no...er....Love today