Mika Interview in Vanity Fair

Lilus

Hi dear all,

Loes pointed me in the direction of an interview in Vanity Fair dated April 24th.

It seems a bit outdated but it isn't, the original was in German and someone translated it to English, I don't know who, but than again THANKS, I put it in a word.doc for it is too big for one message at the board

Mika in Vanity Fair

Enjoy!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Thanks for posting. That was soo funny:roftl: I don't think that outfit looks bad.. Not at all.. he looks real good actually...!

Mika, I love your red pants and brown hoodie...:biggrin2:

Oh! It's so funny to see it end up here... I was the one who "translated" it, by which I actually mean I took the two translations given here before in this thread (by dcdeb and violet_sky), and then just combined them and changed some things around to make it read better in English. Then I posted it outside of this forum for some other Mika fans to read... and now it's back again. Ha.

--Jack

This made me laugh...

Mika isn't afraid to be different or p*** people off...I think it's brilliant!! He isn't apologetic, why should he be? Vanity Fair take it very well too...Good on you Mika- but then you don't need me to tell you that do you?

VF: Do you have any recurring nightmares?

Mika: Yes. That is, I have one: I go on stage, sing and jump around there and then everybody turns around, disgusted, because I combined red pants with a brown hoodie. Then I wake up

lol he is so funny! I never knew he had a thing for Margaret Thatcher ;):wub2:

This is awesome really ... so you see how things go around the world hey ...

It is maybe my lack of observation skills at the moment (or it is because it is way early still) ...

I clicked the link went to the first message in the thread but I cant seem to find the translation

only the link to the original article in German ...

p.s. but then again thanks for the translation!

Oh! It's so funny to see it end up here... I was the one who "translated" it, by which I actually mean I took the two translations given here before in this thread (by dcdeb and violet_sky), and then just combined them and changed some things around to make it read better in English. Then I posted it outside of this forum for some other Mika fans to read... and now it's back again. Ha.

--Jack

Thanks for posting, I've read only some part of this earlier :original:

Sometimes same article appears here many times but I don't think that's bad. If I visit here once a day, I'll miss lots of information and now when I'm able to read Mika news only few times a week, I'm SO out of everything :no:

He adores Feist and I also do. Very great album!!! Buy one of her record. You won't regret it!!! :punk:

"Mika: Listen to everything. An opera singer recommended that to me and that made sure I didn't become a musical snob." SO TRUE!!!!

Thanks a lot for the picture!!!

Wow Thanks for posting. That was soo funny:roftl: I don't think that outfit looks bad.. Not at all.. he looks real good actually...!

Mika, I love your red pants and brown hoodie...:biggrin2:

I dont get why do they think he was dressed bad! I think brown hoody and red pants match perfectly. But i'm glad they said it to him, because the way he answers every question mentioning it makes me laugh my lungs out:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

this is great!!!! really love it !!!! thx!!!!

He laught at the journalist with politeness & he ruined her interview in a very clever way!!!!!:roftl:

" If we'll all die tomorrow I'll make sure u'll be on the fisrt line!!!":naughty:

WELL DONE!!!!