MAIN Mika's question

Karolin'

hope most of fans have seen it

“I may be getting famous now but no one wants to go out with me. In fact, no one has ever really wanted to go on a date with me,†Mika says.

I'm glad, of course, if the situation has changed for Mika , but still...

(maybe i'm not the only one who was thinkin' about it):naughty:

it's kind of strange , isn't it?

Mika (or another famous person) suffers of his loneliness meanwhile millions of people round the world love him like no one else, and dream to see him and to talk to him just for a few seconds!!??

:exclamation::hypo::confused: :confused:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“I may be getting famous now but no one wants to go out with me. In fact' date=' no one has ever really wanted to go on a date with me,†Mika says.

Mika (or another famous person) suffers of his loneliness meanwhile millions of people round the world love him like no one else, and dream to see him and to talk to him just for a few seconds!!??

I think it's logical, here's why:

1. He doesn't have much time anymore to date, since he is extremely busy with his work now

2. Even when he's not working, that job must be incredibly exhausting, and when he gets a few moments off, he would want to be with his friends and family, no?

3. How can he , when he's this famous, date someone and really be sure that person dates him for who he is and not just for his fame? Of course we can all say we would date Mika for who he is, but how many people amongst us know how the real Mika REALLY REALLY is... You know what I mean?

of course you can say like, well he could date someone and if it turns out to be someone kicking on fame... he dumps that person. But how would you feel in a relationship like that? Always worrying if they date you for the right reasons...

I feel sorry for him, just as for all the famous people really... I think that's why most famous people date famous ones too (apart from all the other logical reasons...)...

“I may be getting famous now but no one wants to go out with me. In fact' date=' no one has ever really wanted to go on a date with me,†Mika says.

will u pls quote where this assessment comes from? thanks!!!:thumb_yello:

1. He doesn't have much time anymore to date, since he is extremely busy with his work now

2. Even when he's not working, that job must be incredibly exhausting, and when he gets a few moments off, he would want to be with his friends and family, no?

3. How can he , when he's this famous, date someone and really be sure that person dates him for who he is and not just for his fame? Of course we can all say we would date Mika for who he is, but how many people amongst us know how the real Mika REALLY REALLY is... You know what I mean?

of course you can say like, well he could date someone and if it turns out to be someone kicking on fame... he dumps that person. But how would you feel in a relationship like that? Always worrying if they date you for the right reasons...

I feel sorry for him, just as for all the famous people really... I think that's why most famous people date famous ones too (apart from all the other logical reasons...)...

but what now , he doesn't have to date anymore , if he works...?

and he says he's not a selebrity and doesn't feel.. fine with them

but maybe he'll find one for him:biggrin2:

it's just weird , i say.:boxed:

i dont think he wants one of those celeberty tabloid relationships, he seems like a private kinda person who would want a normal relationship, and he cant find one because of his tour

our dear Mika deserves someone who is equally respctive of others' emotions and sensitive about anything that you want them to be. it's not fair to have someone who wants the fame or even to expose the secrets he wants kept to the press. (i think that happened in another celeb relationship right?) he should be able to express his feelings without having to worry about upsetting that person. (it's really like me and my best friend!)

i hope Mika, if you do read this, you're not too upset coz good things always and i mean ALWAYS come to those who wait!! and hunny you seem the patient type.

love you

xx

Everything you write here sounds really thoughtfull Droopsy, I totally agree with you. Only few people know for sure that they won't change their mind in case his carrier finishes (and he feels depressed!), and that's too much pressure to appreaciate love in these conditions, either for Mika (or any famous one) or for the person.

Who can be sure they won't be desapointed when they realize he's annoying for some reason, because EVERYBODY is, we're just human beings! Now nobody knows what it'll be for them, as what means nothing for someone can be unbearable for the other.

And who can say "I'm free to follow you wherever you travel, or wait for you at home, sometimes for a long time, without being sure of the time you'll come back?"

And "I'll deal with the children on my own, even if they'll never see their father and feel bad about being nobody but X's son or daughter for their whole life"?

Who can accept that there'll be so many people dreaming of killing you because they consider you play the role of their life?

Or will have a happy life even if having photographers trying to shout you while in bed with him?

:boxed: And he sings "Love is such a superficial reaction" so nobody dare tell him they love him !!

PERSONAL MESSAGE TO MIKA:

Well, Mika if you read this I DO, i'm not scared to say ! And nothing would be a problem, at all.

:wub2:

Oh ok, I know I'm just an mad old woman, but hey ! I'm sincere, that's better than nothing is it?

:biggrin2: Whatever you want to do with this, keep it as a good feeling to chear you up when needed.

It's so sad Mika feels so alone, I'm sure there are some people he can trust, but who? And how can he know?

:tears:

This wonderful guy deserves the best, let's hope it was just the end of the bad luck for him...

Sophie xxx

The feeling of loneliness is not only for famous people. If you REALLY look around you, you will see that there are many people with a lot of friends who feel alone. They hide this feeling so we don' t hnow anything about it. They seem very happy when you are with them, they make jokes and stuff like that. And then, a day when you are alone with this person, she talks about her loneliness.

Because sometimes whereas you have friends, if you are not in love with someone, you feel very very alone.

Mika is a human being and despite the fact he has friends and is famous, it doen't replace true love.

our dear Mika deserves someone who is equally respctive of others' emotions and sensitive about anything that you want them to be. it's not fair to have someone who wants the fame or even to expose the secrets he wants kept to the press.

xx

yes, he should have someone who wants to have him just to love him, who wont decive him, wont try to change him.... :naughty:

The feeling of loneliness is not only for famous people. If you REALLY look around you, you will see that there are many people with a lot of friends who feel alone. They hide this feeling so we don' t hnow anything about it. They seem very happy when you are with them, they make jokes and stuff like that. And then, a day when you are alone with this person, she talks about her loneliness.

Because sometimes whereas you have friends, if you are not in love with someone, you feel very very alone.

Mika is a human being and despite the fact he has friends and is famous, it doen't replace true love.

yep, you're absolutely right...

I think he's saying no one ever wanted to date him. It's not all about the fame, which has only been going on for a few months. It seems a little bit hard to believe, at least if he's referring at all to women. Maybe he just means that the people he was interested in were not throwing themselves at him.

I think he's saying no one ever wanted to date him. It's not all about the fame, which has only been going on for a few months. It seems a little bit hard to believe, at least if he's referring at all to women. Maybe he just means that the people he was interested in were not throwing themselves at him.

It's the game of love!

I don't worry a second for Mika!!! He will find love! He needs just to be at the right place, at the right time. Maybe he met her or him today!!! :bleh:

i dont think he wants one of those celeberty tabloid relationships, he seems like a private kinda person who would want a normal relationship, and he cant find one because of his tour

Just take John Mayer for example, I am a huge fan of his as much as I am a fan of MIKA and he's a very private person too, but yet, still finds time to have a relationship with Jessica Simpson of all people. One of the most attention seekers/getters out there.

.....and I would like to say that if he wanted a relationship he'd find a way to make it work. Love is something that you just can't hide behind, if it's there, there is a way!! I do think it's sad and unfortunate that all the celebs have such a hard time with love and relationships, so many ending in divorce and utter sadness. This is the exact reason why my husband has chosen not to pursue his dream as a famous musician(although he still wants to very much so). If he wants to it's his choice of course, but boy would he miss his family. I couldn't cope with it either, it would be way too hard.

("mika problems with relationships, are you kidding me?" ) this was my first reaction when i read it, but i think droopsy and jamakkronik may be right....

but it seems just unlogical to me, because, apart from being such a charming, natural, sincere, sweet, polite,fun and terribly amazing person (not like i know him, but that's what i can tell) he is also good looking, atractive and in a few words "EASY TO LOVE"

i mean, the people around him should consider themselves more than glad for having him in their lives, dont even think of being loved by him, he is like... a jewel or something

and personaly i wouldn't mind waiting for him while he is in gigs and stuff... but oh what can i say, like all of us i'm deeply in love with him.....

isn't it frustrating?

your riight!!

but i wish Mika and for ALL the lonely people out there.....i wish you all the best!!

Your not the only lonely one!! :)

and personaly i wouldn't mind waiting for him while he is in gigs and stuff... but oh what can i say, like all of us i'm deeply in love with him.....

isn't it frustrating?

Doooohhhhhhhhhh YESSSSSSSSSSSs !!! And even more in these conditions !!!

It's the game of love!

I don't worry a second for Mika!!! He will find love! He needs just to be at the right place, at the right time. Maybe he met her or him today!!! :bleh:

Oh that sounds good !!! I drink to this !!! Cheers !!!

Ah, loneliness, 'taint fun... >.< it's the reason why I'm a miserable, pessimistic, bitter old granny, and I'm only nineteen XD;

So I can't help but feel really sorry for people when I discover they're lonely themselves... like when I watched 'The Nomi Song' (a documentary film about Klaus Nomi), there was a part where someone said that Klaus Nomi was actually really lonely and longed to have a boyfriend and stuff, and it made me so sad...

(Baaahhh, I'm such a hypocrite, I hate it when people feel sorry for me, but I feel sorry for practically everyone else XD; anyway...)

I hope, though, that Mika finds some nice person sometime soon who'll make him happy... ^_^

yes, he should have someone who wants to have him just to love him, who wont decive him, wont try to change him.... :naughty:

teeheheheheheeh.. good one, rosie! :naughty::thumb_yello:

it's an old interview, karolin'. so things might have changed. or maybe not and his hectic schedule's taking over his need for a relationship. dunno, and all I care about is that he's happy or will be anytime soon. :mf_rosetinted:

as for the rest.. I DON'T CARE :mf_rosetinted:

:wink2:

teeheheheheheeh.. good one, rosie!

it's an old interview, karolin'. so things might have changed. or maybe not and his hectic schedule's taking over his need for a relationship. dunno, and all I care about is that he's happy or will be anytime soon.

as for the rest.. I DON'T CARE :mf_rosetinted:

lol of course you don't care, don't worry, we really know.:thumb_yello:

And nobody does here. I don't care either, by the way, it may be much easier for me as I'm bi so nothing really means something to me about it. I hope I didn't hurt you.

Most of the time I try to rephrase instead of using he or she, but sometimes it's not possible. And when people ask me if it's because I think that this one or the other is lesbian or gay, I just say: "As far as I'm concerned, I'm not stopped by one leg of a chromosom. A person is a person, and that far enough for me. I was just talking about what I know: me"

I may even not notice the colour of the skin or the language I've been talking in! And it's not just a matter of saying, it happens to me very often.

About Mika, if I don't mention that I don't care, it's just that I really don't, so I don't even think about mentionning it. It's as simple as this, just like I've always behaved as if it was normal for everyone to see me hand in hand with my ex-wife. It would even not reach my mind that some people might be homophobic.

That was a long speach was it? :) I just wanted you to know that some of my vocabulary or reactions are not because I think Mika is gay or not, it's just because of who I am.:biggrin2: I had to say it once. Thanks for having given me this opportunity. (lol sounds like I'm doing my coming out again :naughty: )

Take care, and again, Mika is just perfect the way he is, and nobody's sexuality matters as long as you're not the person's boy or girlfriend. :) I tottaly agree with you.

Sophie xxx

Jamakkronic, yeah, I sense you all know I DON'T CARE LOL :wink2:

the reason why I keep repeating it is the fact I am hoping to convince a little more people not to care also LOL :mf_rosetinted:

I do consider it gone without saying the fact that his "chicken" is fine whatever it is, but that's cause to me everyone's chicken is fine whatever it is, even mine. according to alfred kinsey are all virtually (and possibly) bisexual, and I believe that too. see the old thread about it :) so it was not to boast it up, just to promote this way of thinking too, mika's re. and generally re. cause that's smt really important to me :wink2:

[quote name=blanca;185835

and personaly i wouldn't mind waiting for him while he is in gigs and stuff... but oh what can i say' date=' like all of us i'm deeply in love with him.....

isn't it frustrating?[/quote]

:naughty: you see, it's what i'm saying about. everybody loves him while he maybe has no one to love.pity.

personally i think that ..I can easily imagine a single man on the Earth who suffers of his loneliness. but even here, in a real situation, i see a huge number of people, maybe it's likely that most of them are lonely , talkin about loneliness:no::crybaby: :eek:

it's like a dying of thirst in the middle of the ocean- all you can see around is water , but not for you...you can't drink the ocean water.

but i'm agree with people who think that even in such situation it's possible to find a river... small stream just for you...

and one more thing.i don't realize how I'd say "i don't care'(in case of anything) about person i love.whatever he's famous or no. I just can't help thinkin' , worryin' of anything that matters to that person.

I'd better say "I support you"

besids it is easily to see whom he likes.. u understood me..:serenade: