Newbie Aussie wanting to introduce myself!

Hello everybodies, my name is Zoe. I'm 26, a qualified Hairdresser, a single mother of a beautiful daughter :) , very down to earth, happy person and from Orange, in Australia...

My sister was actually the one that told me I should come here (nico_collard) though it was my boyfriend who had first introduced me to Mika's music.

Favourite Mika song at the moment is Love Today...

So yeah, I think that's enough info for the time being. I'll answer any questions you throw at me!!! I'm just glad to be here!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybodies, my name is Zoe. I'm 26, a qualified Hairdresser, a single mother of a beautiful daughter :) , very down to earth, happy person and from Orange, in Australia...

My sister was actually the one that told me I should come here (nico_collard) though it was my boyfriend who had first introduced me to Mika's music.

Favourite Mika song at the moment is Love Today...

So yeah, I think that's enough info for the time being. I'll answer any questions you throw at me!!! I'm just glad to be here!!!

HEY ZOE ... & WELCOME TO THE MFC :welcomeani: YEP.... WE ARE ALL PRETTY CRAZY HERE ... & I HAVE MET YOUR SISTER TEGAN TOO !!(well, only online) WE ALL HAVE A BIT OF A FEROCIOUS MIKA BUG & well.... just enjoy the mikamadness that we play with & .... have fun !!!:thumb_yello:

hey, welcome!

you'll do well keeping guard in the bar, there's a dangerous chrocdile that 's escaped from down under...we're trying to send it back, trouble is it weren't go!!

Enjoy yourself here you're in good company, they're all pretty mad your aussie pals....

Hey Zoe

Aussie in Tokyo is me...I drop in and out of the Aussie thread...welcome to the forums. Have fun. And if you want to be a Mika mother, pop over to the MFC MOTHERS' CLUB and I'll put you on!