The Penniman Posse

BexxY

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it counts for a lot of people that meet regulary and go and see him lots and arrange meetups , we need to get like Queens Royal Family where freddie used to say ..ohhhh they are in again!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

OMG That is soooo gonna be us! I know last night was my first... but fdefo my first of many! And now you all know who I am, I won't have to get silly about introducing myself again :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: ooooppps!

heheh ofcourse it does :thumb_yello:

lol cool.... its its amazing... i REALLY am going to all his CALI SHOWS! :D

im soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if i go threw london in few months.... ill DEF! try go to a mika show with all u crazy UK peeps! and estonia? lol

hehe we all just seem to click when we get together its Fantastic ...i never in a million years thought it would be like this...i remember back in March time when i was first considering going to the leeds Concert i was pretty much like OMG OMG its meeting a load of strangers off the internet :shocked:

Iguess we are all officially Friends now :naughty:

ok, not really qualified yet...:blush-anim-cl: seen one gig and planning 1 or 2 in the near future.. can I apply at least? second choice even..?

*puppy eyes* :tears: bexxy..? :tears:

*wants to be in the penniman posse*

ok, not really qualified yet...:blush-anim-cl: seen one gig and planning 1 or 2 in the near future.. can I apply at least? second choice even..?

*puppy eyes* :tears: bexxy..? :tears:

*wants to be in the penniman posse*

Yes yes ofcourse

Afterall Mika will surely Know you by name after August the 18th Riggghhtt?? :wink2:

i dont have a members Number list in this thread though because i dont like classing people as a number hehe we are all equal :wink2:

May I be a part? I have only seen him once, and it wasn't a proper gig, but I really want to go to any others that I can get to. So please?

*Gives evils when you say no*

i wish i could be part of this, but iove only been to one concert, my secon one is in 28 days! but im also unable to travel all around and see him, one i dont have a passport and 2 im not a bagillionaire

i wish i could be part of this, but iove only been to one concert, my secon one is in 28 days! but im also unable to travel all around and see him, one i dont have a passport and 2 im not a bagillionaire

teeheee neither do i have a passport ...im not a millionaire either LOL but i will make my money go as far as i can make it :naughty:

Yesss you have to one day Sivan we would all love to meet you :biggrin2:

well either you come over here or we all come over to you :wink2:

U SHOULD ALL COME TO SAN FRANCISCO! SHOW ON JUNE!!!!!

lol i just wish mika did a party for the whole fanclub... how amazing would that be?! hehe

ok ok i seriously i plan to stop in london on the way back to LA cause i might go to israel in few months... so i hope!!! i hope mika will have a show than...

heheh better i guess..

we all try and arrange our schedules to try and fit in with Mika Concerts ...another trait of a Penniman Posse Member indeed!!!:wink2: