The Penniman Posse

BexxY

heheh better i guess..

we all try and arrange our schedules to try and fit in with Mika Concerts ...another trait of a Penniman Posse Member indeed!!!:wink2:

Yes! , some of us are there already huh Bexxy , I could watch and meet him every night:thumb_yello:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 4 more people hooked after last night too! :naughty: (I already was!) In fact Dawn & Charlie went to see Queen last year and Dawn said Mika was better and Charlie (who is a die hard Queen fan) said it was as good but different (I think he meant better lol:naughty: ) and as for Charlotte, well she just stood there at the end when he cam out taking photos and saying "My God, he is soo fit" lol!

There are 4 more people hooked after last night too! :naughty: (I already was!) In fact Dawn & Charlie went to see Queen last year and Dawn said Mika was better and Charlie (who is a die hard Queen fan) said it was as good but different (I think he meant better lol:naughty: ) and as for Charlotte, well she just stood there at the end when he cam out taking photos and saying "My God, he is soo fit" lol!

Did he hear her? :naughty:

the only way we could watch and meet him every night would be to become his security guard :roftl:

But we can always dream ..he could have a selection of Mika fan club members form a circle barrier around him every Night as protection im sure that would work :naughty:

ok sorry im going off subject now ....:blush-anim-cl:

This Thread is dedicated to those of us who will follow Mika to as many concerts as they can afford and fit in to their schedule.

We are the PENNIMAN POSSE!!!

we have no member numbers we just are "The Penniman Posse"

Eventually Mika will get so used to seeing us randomly appear at all of his Concerts / signings he will Have to give us Vip Passes... (i wish)

Obviously I cannot go around the world for every Mika's gig...but I'm arranging myself for every performance I can follow, preparing my free days at work for this...following him also in other countries, of course :biggrin2:

I agree , I cant help saying that Im a massive Freddie fan and the Queen Fanclub brought me here (and andi) , but Mika really is a challenger not only for Freddie but anyones crown , Robbie who?? , give him another album or two , going to get better and better , last night was just WOW!!!

i think this year i may be using up all of my holiday days on Mika Events and all my spare money on Mika tickets and accomodation and clothes :blink:

totally worth it though every single second :thumb_yello:

the only way we could watch and meet him every night would be to become his security guard :roftl:

But we can always dream ..he could have a selection of Mika fan club members form a circle barrier around him every Night as protection im sure that would work :naughty:

ok sorry im going off subject now ....:blush-anim-cl:

well ive decided im to stupid to go to college, so im going to ask mika if he needs people to help pack up his stuff after his shows, why not follow mika around the wrold, you dont need college for that!

we are like a tamagotchi, but we survive better...:naughty:

hahaha Oh my comparing ourselves to tamagotchis LOL :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

we need to be fed and played with :naughty:

and we hang from mika's neck... all of us.. poor thing.. we must be heavy... *chockes* :roftl:

ok, it's beeeed time! LMAO nighty night, everyone! :biggrin2:

Hahahaha your cracking me up :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

what if he ever decided to pause the Penniman Pose that would be a disaster :blink:

Ok, I only went to one concert so far but there'll be two more in July and hopefully even more until the end of this year. I almost went to Bremen and tried to meet him in Cologne. Does that count?

And it feels as if I went to at least 3 gigs this weeks as you all kept me up to date and I was somehow able to relate to your happiness and anger in a way as if I was there. Can I join?

:mf_rosetinted:

Well... i've only been to 2 gigs so far but they cost me loads of money, loads of sleep and my bloody health! Oh and i ended up stranded in leeds for the night!

But it was ALL worth it!!! :biggrin2:

guys? how much mika shows cost in the UK?

here is a good price!

25$ :)

and today i had a meeting with a client and made 320$ u guys know how many mika concerts that is?!?!? LOL! ;)