The Penniman Posse

BexxY

Oh if I wasn't going to Europe this summer I was so going to follow Mika around the US to as many gigs as I could make. But I'll definitely settle for just Chicago until he comes back here again. :bleh:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been to:

Culture Show filming.

1st HMV PA.

Attempted to go to Dublin concert, had ticket, but ran out of cash just before so couldn't go.

2nd HMV PA and signing.

Birmingham Academy on 17th May.

Glastonbury in June.

Art show in London in July

Somerset House in July.

And hopefully V festival in August.

Maybe Ibiza Rocks and Fabric gigs in the Summer.

Whatever he comes up with after that.

Do I qualify?

actually in real life, there's a little thing called the penniman commitee, and we have little reunions and dance offs, and someone is crowned best dancer... unfortunatley, that title has never belonged to me.

I'm in been to 3 concerts and met him twice. My mum keeps asking if he thinks i'm stalking him :wub2:

yeah thats what my friends think.... but im not :(

i just like mika!!! :) loooove his music!!!

and ofcourse its allways a bonus to hug him and thank him for the amazing time listening to his music and seeing him on stage :)

Yeah, I think I could live with my friends thinking that if I got to meet and hug him 3 times! :wub2::naughty:

LOL, Mika reminds me of the Disney Characters walking around in Disneyland - everybody wants to HUG them :biggrin2: - only that Mika is much less furry and much more 'awwww....' :wub2:

Have been to:

Culture Show filming.

1st HMV PA.

Attempted to go to Dublin concert, had ticket, but ran out of cash just before so couldn't go.

2nd HMV PA and signing.

Birmingham Academy on 17th May.

Glastonbury in June.

Art show in London in July

Somerset House in July.

And hopefully V festival in August.

Maybe Ibiza Rocks and Fabric gigs in the Summer.

Whatever he comes up with after that.

Do I qualify?

What's Fabric RAK?

actually in real life, there's a little thing called the penniman commitee, and we have little reunions and dance offs, and someone is crowned best dancer... unfortunatley, that title has never belonged to me.

hhe, i'd never win that title too... LOL :biggrin2:

welcome to the forum, marchiquita, glad you decided to start posting! we are happy to have ya on board!

ohhhh.. a penniman posse tee! :wub2: excellent idea! count me in, pls (adding honorary member if you pls, for being 100% correct LOL :biggrin2: )!

u guys dont see me

im not here

im sleeping

im not writing these words,,,its someone ellse....

ARGH! time difference!

night everyone ;)

Fabric is a night club in London ..Mika will be dj'ing there soon / in the future he said so before he did his mash up on radio one a few weeks ago :punk:

that sounds really cool! please tell us more!:bleh:

we are like a tamagotchi, but we survive better...:naughty:

LOL avoca!!:roftl: :roftl: well, at least we can feed by ourselves, but he has to take care of us, play with us, saying goodnight.....:bleh:

guys? how much mika shows cost in the UK?

here is a good price!

25$ :)

and today i had a meeting with a client and made 320$ u guys know how many mika concerts that is?!?!? LOL! ;)

counting money in mika's gigs value: i've started it too few months ago! LOL:naughty:

Im not sure about what date he is Dj ing with his pal at fabric all i know is he will be in room 3

Does anyone know the date of this yet?

being a member of Penniman posse living outside the UK is quite hard...not so many chances to meet him here!

i'd be a honorary member though...july will be my second time...and maybe he remembers my name (illusion illusion!) :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

but we can be a silent cell in italy...ready to act whenever uk headquarters command! (don't worry mika...it's only love!!! :wub2: )