where's ice man???

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

true...I wonder what his 'summer wardrobe' is like, only ever seen him togged up to the eyeballs. I was just about to type..'how strange that I am wondering about the clothing habits of an extremely ugly security guard' then realised that maybe that would not be wise! So I was NOT wondering that at all!

true...I wonder what his 'summer wardrobe' is like, only ever seen him togged up to the eyeballs. I was just about to type..'how strange that I am wondering about the clothing habits of an extremely ugly security guard' then realised that maybe that would not be wise! So I was NOT wondering that at all!

:roftl: :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
yeah i was tooo :naughty:

i wonder what ice man will be doing while Mika is on holiday maybe he will be guarding some other celebrity :naughty:

HAHAH that's exactly what I was thinking!!

Or maye he sits at the end of Mika's road looking for familliar faces (i.e any of us) casually driving round looking for him. I wouldn't put it past him....

yup i saw him at the Job centre the other day looking for a temp security job :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Nahhh im only joking im sure he is at Mika's house having a nice cup of tea :naughty: