where's ice man???

I tell you what I found and still do very strange was in Birmingham when Mika walked up the main street towards us with only the Ice Man for protection ...

In Chicago, Mika only had Jerry, who obviously isn't even a security guard. I guess the venue's security was suppose to protect him but they weren't really even standing near him. They were at the back of the line talking to us!

Oh yes and I miss Ice Man also, I had big plans on meeting him but he didn't come to the US, :naughty:. Nicka and I were talking about him a few weeks ago. Out of the blue, one of us was like, "What ever happened to Ice Man?!"

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
OK, felt it was time to dust Ice Man down and start to prepare him for the forthcoming dates....he has to be up to the job after all!

ice man has been busy on his vacation aswell :roftl: :roftl:

Oh girls,that is just too funny!!!

HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No sign of Icey yet then on this tour? Do you think Europe is too hot for him?He may melt..........he is probably going to be rolled out in Glasow in November....a much more suitable climate for him!

No sign of Icey yet then on this tour? Do you think Europe is too hot for him?He may melt..........he is probably going to be rolled out in Glasow in November....a much more suitable climate for him!

:roftl: Yeh how true!!!!

Wheres icey ,anyone seen him

Thursday we go looking for Mr Frosty :wink2:

Didn't see him, but this morning I felt a freeze in the air..maybe he's getting closer?:blink::naughty:

Oh Kath!! Thank you!! you read my mind, I was thinking of "resurrecting" the Icey thread yesterday :naughty:

So no sightings then?? Maybe he only does the UK gigs....