where's ice man???

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He was stood right in front of me at SH, and the whole night didn't smile once.

So it seems that he is taking his job very seriously (pun!). :naughty:

I haven't noticed him around :blink: but I am relieved to hear that he has not melted away or even been defrosted! :naughty:

Nooo i saw Ice man at somerset house he was there - we walked right past him on the way out as we were walking down the main highstreet to find the exit...he was by himself though :naughty:

I saw him quite a few times!! He spent the whole time standing between the stage and the crowd (on the right though, not our side) I saw him while we were in the queue too.

Nooo i saw Ice man at somerset house he was there - we walked right past him on the way out as we were walking down the main highstreet to find the exit...he was by himself though :naughty:

So you HAVE spotted iceman!!

Guess what movie is on?

ICEMAN! :roftl:

Hey,

I just wanted to say a huge 'THANK YOU' to all those who have posted on this thread, it has kept me laughing non-stop for like 2 hours, to the point that I really thought I was going to pass out, I've had tears in my eyes and could hardly see the screen and my belly hurts from all the laughing!!!

I hadn't laughed so hard in sooooooo long!!

Hilarious.

And now my own Ice-Man contribution (together with a super cute pic of Mika himself). I think that on this pic Mika is trying to do the Frosty Ice Look himself?????

Maybe he's planning on sacking Icey once he's mastered it????????

I must admit that I did not take the pic myself ,a very nice guy called Stephane did and gave it to me, so I want to make sure I mention it to give him all the credit for getting Mika's IceGaze.

:naughty:

post-4750-142983668691_thumb.jpg

Ow... the (in)Famous Beads and Ice Man in the same pic! :blush-anim-cl:

And something that looks like 'baggy' trousers. :blink:

Where was this one taken, Sara?

This one was taken just after the iTunes ICA gig in London, on July 1st.

He was indeed wearing baggy trousers (combat type) and the typical hoody...The beads were hanging from his phone I seem to remember...Not sure of the detail as I was totally in awe of being so close to him!! I just stood next to him and wouldn't move, LOL!!

He seemed quite tired but nevertheless really sweet and doing his usual signing, picture taking (that is when I got my avatar pic with him) ,etc...

Icey was quite horrible too as usual but I understand now that he's only doing his job...and doing it well for that matter!

:blink:

(I only got to this stage of 'Icey Understanding' after getting a long winded explanation regarding the duties of security guards by my boyfriend, after I was moaning about Icey, hehehe) :roftl: :roftl:

Hey,

I just wanted to say a huge 'THANK YOU' to all those who have posted on this thread, it has kept me laughing non-stop for like 2 hours, to the point that I really thought I was going to pass out, I've had tears in my eyes and could hardly see the screen and my belly hurts from all the laughing!!!

I hadn't laughed so hard in sooooooo long!!

Hilarious.

And now my own Ice-Man contribution (together with a super cute pic of Mika himself). I think that on this pic Mika is trying to do the Frosty Ice Look himself?????

Maybe he's planning on sacking Icey once he's mastered it????????

I must admit that I did not take the pic myself ,a very nice guy called Stephane did and gave it to me, so I want to make sure I mention it to give him all the credit for getting Mika's IceGaze.

:naughty:

Yeah....good try Mika....but you just aren't quiet getting it! It is very difficult indeed to look QUITE as mean as Icey Baby, I am sure it takes years of practice! Mind you, that was the night that Carri called out the 'chicken tonight' comment and Mika was not best pleased (LOL!) so maybe that look was especially for her!

Just been thinking, if Icey's name is Con, maybe he is really called Con Man!

I have this pic on my fridge door and I have a fridge magnet of Mr Tickle nicely placed on Icey's face!

:roftl:Mrtickle.jpg:roftl: :roftl:

Can't believe you were still awake !...I'm going to sleep for goodness sake! It's past my bedtime! G'night!