hoochatootch

where's ice man???

did you know that there's a mika called "iceman"? here:

http://www.insidepoolmag.com/billiard-tour-news/upa-tour/archer-earns-top-gun-honors-200804286121.html

"Veteran billiard player Johnny Archer struggled through some middle matches in the 10-Ball Desert Shoot-Out but roared back in the double-elimination finals to defeat Mika “Iceman” Immonen twice and take home the $12,500 first prize."

:naughty:

did you know that there's a mika called "iceman"? here:

http://www.insidepoolmag.com/billiard-tour-news/upa-tour/archer-earns-top-gun-honors-200804286121.html

"Veteran billiard player Johnny Archer struggled through some middle matches in the 10-Ball Desert Shoot-Out but roared back in the double-elimination finals to defeat Mika “Iceman” Immonen twice and take home the $12,500 first prize."

:naughty:

hahahahha, i saw it in my google alerts...and i was thinking about posting it....too funny! thanks mellody!:thumb_yello:

You should have asked him an autograph! or a pic with him!!

I was having a total "blast from the past" moment reading this thread, which made me laugh out loud a few times, and also remembering the last time (I think) that I saw Icey, in Brixton Feb 2008, where I finally asked him to pose for a picture with me :lmfao:

I told him that we called him Iceman and he said he knew that (how did he find out?!) and he even smiled a bit too! Then I asked if he'd pose for a picture with me and he did so (I have no idea where the pics have gone but will try and find them)

So funny :roftl:

I was having a total "blast from the past" moment reading this thread, which made me laugh out loud a few times, and also remembering the last time (I think) that I saw Icey, in Brixton Feb 2008, where I finally asked him to pose for a picture with me :lmfao:

I told him that we called him Iceman and he said he knew that (how did he find out?!) and he even smiled a bit too! Then I asked if he'd pose for a picture with me and he did so (I have no idea where the pics have gone but will try and find them)

So funny :roftl:

:naughty: Aaha, found one! He's trying hard not to crack that smile...

n596481578_885853_5956.jpg

Gosh, I'd totally forgotten about those times... this was also the night where I was on a cloud, as Mika went on stage wearing the Tshirt that I had made for him a couple of months before. I was SO excited

n596481578_885901_6856.jpg

Edited by sariflor

Gosh, I'd totally forgotten about those times... this was also the night where I was on a cloud, as Mika went on stage wearing the Tshirt that I had made for him a couple of months before. I was SO excited

Aah! That's so cool! And that's an awesome tshirt ! :boing: Did you give it to him at a meet n greet ?

So did anyone finally find a pic of iceman smiling? :teehee: I'd love a picture with him too!

he looks even more frightening when he smiles:shocked: :teehee:

aww...the t-shirt is really cute. I had no idea it was done by a fan from here...^^ sweet

:thumb_yello:

You actually had something purple in your hair on the same side like on your avatar? :teehee: That's sweet!

The T-shirt is really awesome!!!

Aah! That's so cool! And that's an awesome tshirt ! :boing: Did you give it to him at a meet n greet ?

Thanks!

Yeah, i gave it to him after a gig (I wouldn't call that chaos a 'meet and greet' :naughty:) in November, and I didn't even know if he'd liked it, so I was really shocked when he suddenly appeared on stage in February wearing it!

And when I spoke to him about it later, he said that he wore it "all the time" so I discovered that he had been wearing it to a few gigs and I hadn't noticed it :lmfao:

This was my reaction when he came out wearing it. I nearly died of the surprise :roftl:

[YOUTUBE]GbQPgsafAEo[/YOUTUBE]

So did anyone finally find a pic of iceman smiling? I'd love a picture with him too!

Unfortunately, he is long gone :wink2:. I think he disappeared around this time actually.

he looks even more frightening when he smiles:shocked: :teehee:

aww...the t-shirt is really cute. I had no idea it was done by a fan from here...^^ sweet

Yeah he is a bit scary isn't he? :lmfao: but he was a nice man. I remember speaking to him and saying that we called him Iceman, and he said that he knew it :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

You actually had something purple in your hair on the same side like on your avatar? :teehee: That's sweet!

The T-shirt is really awesome!!!

That was really coincidental (with the avatar) but yes, I was wearing some pink or purpleish thing on my hair that day :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]GbQPgsafAEo[/YOUTUBE]

You have a pretty voice). Like a schoolgirl:blush-anim-cl: I still think that everyone rushed to give t-shirts for Mika after your successful case.:wink2: Any clothes... Is not ? And I did too:teehee:

You have a pretty voice). Like a schoolgirl:blush-anim-cl: I still think that everyone rushed to give t-shirts for Mika after your successful case.:wink2: Any clothes... Is not ? And I did too:teehee:

:lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: Oh my goodness, thank you for that :roftl: I'm 40 years old :roftl:

:lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: Oh my goodness, thank you for that :roftl: I'm 40 years old :roftl:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

We are the same age. :thumb_yello:

Oh my goodness, I had totally forgotten about this thread, so just had a major revival moment reading it. Hilarious!!! 😄 We had such great times