where's ice man???

nottheiceman.jpg

Er...did somebody say something??? er yeah...W/e yeah lovley.......me too.

*sigh...look at how those curls just sitting there curling into his neck and going all flipsy flopsy on his head while he is being sweet with that sweet sweet gentle little smile....sigh..... doesn't he hold his pen really nicely and er...yeah:mf_lustslow:*

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SPARKLY! You sad, sad old woman. :naughty:

PS The bedhead look has never looked so sexy! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm with Sparkly.................Couldn't have put it better myself! And I know I am another sad old woman!

I'm with Sparkly.................Couldn't have put it better myself! And I know I am another sad old woman!

Yeey phew thank goodness I am not the only one heh heh:roftl:

Can't help admiring the stock can I pfft.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikalive/MIKALiveBarrowlandsGlasgowScotland/photo#5067696097391144642

ICE MAN SEES ALL!

Look at the eye on the right: It is going straight at the camera. The left eye is watching Mika though!! I am no genious but i thought eyes were suppose to go the same direction. :blink:

LOL!! :roftl: maybe that's why mika hired him, because he can do this with his eyes and therefore sees EVERYTHING!! :roftl: maybe he's like "Mad-Eye-Moody" (from the harry potter books)! :naughty::roftl:

*sigh...look at how those curls just sitting there curling into his neck and going all flipsy flopsy on his head while he is being sweet with that sweet sweet gentle little smile....sigh..... doesn't he hold his pen really nicely and er...yeah:mf_lustslow:*

Brilliant. :roftl: :roftl: And I love your avatar!!!!!! It's the best!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well ladies and gentleman, I am sad to report that Iceman did NOT make an appearance in Australia. Sigh.

LOL!! :roftl: maybe that's why mika hired him, because he can do this with his eyes and therefore sees EVERYTHING!! :roftl: maybe he's like "Mad-Eye-Moody" (from the harry potter books)! :naughty::roftl:

hahahhaha

thats just cracked me up seriously mad eye moody from harry potter :roftl: :roftl:

i am not sure if thats a nice or a mean comparison ....although if he could change into David Tennant that would be nice :biggrin2:

• 1 month later...

Oh I forgot about this thread!!

Ahh... Iceman. :roftl:

Did I ever tell ya's... when I was sitting in Maccas late the night before I was going to see Mika, they had the music up really loud. I was talking about the possibility of Iceman coming to Australia, when suddenly, they played Ice Ice Baby!! I nearly lost my coke everywhere!!! :roftl: Totally uncanny.

Oh I forgot about this thread!!

Ahh... Iceman. :roftl:

Did I ever tell ya's... when I was sitting in Maccas late the night before I was going to see Mika, they had the music up really loud. I was talking about the possibility of Iceman coming to Australia, when suddenly, they played Ice Ice Baby!! I nearly lost my coke everywhere!!! :roftl: Totally uncanny.

:lmfao:

Are you serious? That's kinda scary.

Was he there??

I haven't seen Ice Man in London the other day. Mika was accompanied by another 'bodyprotector' (no, I don't mean Alan, I mean the other guy).

Don't know what happened to the Ice Man. Ehm... maybe he has been defrosted? Or even melted away? :blush-anim-cl:

Rainbow Sky, that is hilarious! :biggrin2:

personally I think he has been defrosted for having his own thread on MFC (the audacity of it, mind you the security annoyingly did do a sterling job at SH didn't they Blue), so now we know what to do when we want rid of an annoying squirt :roftl::roftl:

I haven't seen Ice Man in London the other day. Mika was accompanied by another 'bodyprotector' (no, I don't mean Alan, I mean the other guy).

Don't know what happened to the Ice Man. Ehm... maybe he has been defrosted? Or even melted away? :blush-anim-cl:

Rainbow Sky, that is hilarious! :biggrin2:

Nooo i saw Ice man at somerset house he was there - we walked right past him on the way out as we were walking down the main highstreet to find the exit...he was by himself though :naughty: