Slow down MIKA - we need you!

violet_sky

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

poor thing...he`s touring for like almsot a year now,it`s gotta be hard

the constant effort...see one might think doing what you love comes easy ,but doing what you love consumes energy and doing it on a daily basis,it gets really bad,from the point of view of the effort.

I remember thinking he`s insane at one point cause one day he was in england and the other in japan...immagine how tired he`s gotta be

he really should take some time off,cause he is riesking his health. I know he thinks he`s fine,I did the same think when I started swimming after a 2 year break. i felt kind of ok,but the effort I wasn`t used to anymore really got to me,and I would hate it for that to happen to him too. I kept saying I`m ok,and I was feeling kinda normal,but when ur tired like that,you are an easy prey to all sorts of little viruses and things you didn`t have to worry about until then

so Mika,for starters sleep whenever you get the chance to,or just lie down! It helps a lot!

Queenie, I think it's time for us to show up and tie him really tight to his BED! :biggrin2:

Thanks for making me laugh. I´m so sad for him, not for my festival. This is very worrying. He needs a REAL rest

Thanks for making me laugh. I´m so sad for him, not for my festival. This is very worrying. He needs a REAL rest

Yes, and I was half way serious. Honestly, I'd really like to do so. But first I'd tell him off. Seriously, at the age of 23, doing such a nonsense :doh:

And he really really seems to underestimate us a little. Does he think his following will be dead and gone in the abyss in case he doesn't show up anywhere for two weeks? Pfff!

I think he takes all that 'we don't care' a little too seriously. :thumbdown: