Slow down MIKA - we need you!

violet_sky

Here's a thread to express your worries about Mika's well-being :wink2:

Let's try to bring him to terms by sending him all our love and persuasive power.

Mika slow down, reconceive your schedule, don't work soo hard and have FUN. Hell, you're 23, this will probably not be the last year of your life - hopefully :shocked:

Take care of yourself, take a break and BREATHE.

We love you for your closeness to your fans and yes, we WANT to see you as often as possible on stage. But not exhausted and totally worn out. We want to see you for the next 20++ years!

Oh and yes, get well soon!!!! :flowers2:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read in another thread that the stockholm gig was cancelled because of an ear infection - I don't know how bad this really is - maybe he just wanted to avoid it getting worse from flying... I have no idea :blink:

I've read in another thread that the stockholm gig was cancelled because of an ear infection - I don't know how bad this really is - maybe he just wanted to avoid it getting worse from flying... I have no idea :blink:

Oh! Poor baby. I know how that feels. I hope he gets better. I want to see him healthy first.:dog: I will take care of him if I was close.

Flying while having an ear infection can be very painful, even dangerous for your ear drums. That might be the reason why he was not able to come to Stockholm.

Get well soon Mika, take good care of yourself!

And please don't let this happen to you: :stretcher::wink2:

yes, i've read that too! and yes i woud take care of him too!

Mika, please, don't get sick, relax and take it easy my love, violet sky is right, you might be working too much....but well you don't need to! your great work in Life in Cartoon Motion is worth a break, don't you thinK? you've created an empire come on! even if you never wrote any more songs (please don't do that to us) you wouldn't be hungry and needed in your life, trust your genious like all the stars do, you have everyone wraaaaaaped around your finger!!!!:thumb_yello:

:punk:

Mika, please get better soon !

Don't work too hard and lose your health... You don't have to complete everything in a year!

WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE GREAT!!

i am worried about MIKA, too. i mean, one gig after another, we all can feel his energy and i wonder how he can be that way: he's such a strong guy!

MIKA you have to get some rest, we all care of you!!:wub2:

lol i sent him a get well comment on his myspace :blush-anim-cl: and have told him to TAKE IT SLOW lmaooo...not that he'll read it...

but I am very concerned for him. He's been working so hard lately, of course it's gonna start to take a toll. The man needs to sit down and rest.

I propose we send him some good ... relaxing...shizz...haha!

like...lovely scents and lavendar and...shizz!

haha XD

just a thought...

Yes Mika!

Slow down......you are young and have a lot of time.... and you should take a rest.RELAX!We want to see you on stage till the rest of your natural life.Face it!:mf_rosetinted:

So...take care of yourself and get well...we all wish the best to you and we all would love to see you on stage as often as possible but you are also a human being and you need time to relax.Sleep a lot and eat!

So....you know....we dont wanna see you exhausted...or even worn out...

Take a break!We can wait!Your health is the most important!Take care of yourself!

Bisou!!!!xx:wink2:

Oh, Mika! Take care of yourself and get well!

I won't get angry with you even though I know you won't be coming to Finland on your first tour. :blush-anim-cl: You can't visit in all the countries this year and we don't expect you to do that. You've got all the time in the world!

Kisses from Marianne. :wub2:

OMG, otitis is so painful. :boxed: I remember that when I had it, it took me almost 3 weeks to get better and the pain was awful and unbearable.:stretcher:

Oh, Mika...you have to take care of yourself and of your health in the first place. This is really the most important thing in the world. If you're healthy then you can do anything and everything.

Get well soon and just relax (take it easy)! :wink2: