My Night Spent With Mika!!

daisylou

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Daisy, I am officially jealous!!!! It sounds like you had an unforgettable time. What an amazing birthday!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISYLOU!!!!

What are you gonna do next year to top this?:blink:

OH

UR BIRTHDAYS TODAY!! even better!!!

:groupwave: :groupwave: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

:happybday:

do u have a pic of that necklace?? i really wanna see it!!

Yeah I am like the Queen (a drama queen more like!) I have two Birthdays!!

Its just with being ill I never know from one day to the next if I am going to be well so I celebrated it early with my MIKA friends and today with my hubby! Being well on both days is a triumph!!

I did take some photos but not sure what happened to them.

It had differnt charms on a Robot - MIKA fav toy! A fairy as that is me a daisy fairy!,butterfly-for butterfly lounge,a bee-song lyrics "we can be lovebirds or sting like bees" (You made me),a key-yu should keep a key for your heart!,I can't remember what else maybey another robot. It was just a bit of fun really. I definatley did't expect him to wear it!

you can see parts of it on MIKA!- photobucket daisylou_photos. Sorry haven't had time to rotate them or put the rest of the video on been out celebrating!!!

Thanks for all your good wishes I love you all!!

xxx

Yeah I am like the Queen (a drama queen more like!) I have two Birthdays!!

Its just with being ill I never know from one day to the next if I am going to be well so I celebrated it early with my MIKA friends and today with my hubby! Being well on both days is a triumph!!

I did take some photos but not sure what happened to them.

It had differnt charms on a Robot - MIKA fav toy! A fairy as that is me a daisy fairy!,butterfly-for butterfly lounge,a bee-song lyrics "we can be lovebirds or sting like bees" (You made me),a key-yu should keep a key for your heart!,I can't remember what else maybey another robot. It was just a bit of fun really. I definatley did't expect him to wear it!

you can see parts of it on MIKA!- photobucket daisylou_photos. Sorry haven't had time to rotate them or put the rest of the video on been out celebrating!!!

Thanks for all your good wishes I love you all!!

xxx

omg daisy lou! ur so lucky! those are greeeeeeeeat pics! u were sooo close! and ur necklace is rocking! no wonder y he kissed u so many times:biggrin2:

i was wondering.. the one of his eye.. looks like hes wearing contacts..does mika wear glasses/contacts??

omg daisy lou! ur so lucky! those are greeeeeeeeat pics! u were sooo close! and ur necklace is rocking! no wonder y he kissed u so many times:biggrin2:

i was wondering.. the one of his eye.. looks like hes wearing contacts..does mika wear glasses/contacts??

I thought the same exact thing! It definitely looks like he's wearing contacts there.

Daisylou!!!! Six kisses from our darling!!! How fabulous is that?!?!? Wonderful....so happy for you!

Could you put a link to your pictures? I can't find them. Please?

Awh.

Sounds like you had a blast :) Everyone deserves a great moment like that... ... I dont know if anyone here was a big NSYNC fan hahah but boy oh boy did I LOVE them... and I would totally have given anything to see them.. I got to go to their concert when I was like in 8th grade and after the concert was over I guess my mom and brother were in the same restaraunt as them ... and they didnt even recognize that they were NSYNC... I was SOOOOO Jealous lol.. dont ask what this has to do with anything :P I tend to be ramble...

Hi dear lucky one,

Haha the pictures of his mouth are pretty juicy in their own kind don't you think :bleh: I love the picture of his eye in closeup though ... and some of them I stashed on my PC here and will add those to the Leeds photos in the Mika Fanclub Holland album.

You can take these moments with you for the rest of your life girl count yourself blessed ...

they are on the Well you asked for them thread or photobucket daisylou_photos but there isn't any juicy ones!!! xxx

• 1 month later...
Daisylou!!!! Six kisses from our darling!!! How fabulous is that?!?!? Wonderful....so happy for you!

Could you put a link to your pictures? I can't find them. Please?

:roftl:OUR darling :roftl: ... if only :wub2:

Well: too sad there is only one Mika, is it? :wink2:

• 2 months later...

OMG. I've haven't been this jealous since I got injured so missed out on meeting Michael Jackson!! I'd love to meet Mika. I'd probably end up with the worst ever case of not being able to find my voice though. It happened when I met MJ... he stood in front of me, and I just couldn't speak. Social anxiety plus your idol = SILENCE!! EH!! Maybe if I ever meet Mika he'll take pity and wait for me to say something!!

OMG. I've haven't been this jealous since I got injured so missed out on meeting Michael Jackson!! I'd love to meet Mika. I'd probably end up with the worst ever case of not being able to find my voice though. It happened when I met MJ... he stood in front of me, and I just couldn't speak. Social anxiety plus your idol = SILENCE!! EH!! Maybe if I ever meet Mika he'll take pity and wait for me to say something!!

..... silence....... actually this is what scares me too. A bit earlier I was afraid that I will never meet Mika, and I'm still not at all sure that I will. BUT then I thought, what if I really will? What am I going to say to him? "Sign my stuff, please?"- that is not at all why I want to meet him. "You're a wonderful singer?"- well, isn't that obvious and heard millions of times? Silence? - Gosh, maybe I will meet him just once in my life and then I will just stand in silence???

I guess it sounds weird, but this thing really makes me worry. I'ts so strange that a person has changed your life so much, but you don't even have anything to say to him :boxed:

..... silence....... actually this is what scares me too. A bit earlier I was afraid that I will never meet Mika, and I'm still not at all sure that I will. BUT then I thought, what if I really will? What am I going to say to him? "Sign my stuff, please?"- that is not at all why I want to meet him. "You're a wonderful singer?"- well, isn't that obvious and heard millions of times? Silence? - Gosh, maybe I will meet him just once in my life and then I will just stand in silence???

I guess it sounds weird, but this thing really makes me worry. I'ts so strange that a person has changed your life so much, but you don't even have anything to say to him :boxed:

Just don't think about it, let it come naturally or else you will feak out haha