My Night Spent With Mika!!

daisylou

Think I had better PM MIKA and tell him everyone is having a Birthday when they see him so he can run!! LOL!!

I don't know why it was "MY" night. He probably has a different person every night he picks and makes them his "special".:huglove:

I was very lucky but then again you can all go out and do what you want. I don't go out alone as can't stand so need someone to help me so when you are jealous think really how lucky you are too! xxx

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I don't mind who knows. I have ME or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,a problem with my spine, oh theres lots i am just one big problem!!but they are the main two. Am uploading the photos altho theres not many as used my camera for the video will let you know the link Be warned I did look horrendous!!!.xxx

I'm sorry for your condition, but you seem to enjoy life (which is great!)! :thumb_yello:

so where are you uploading the pics?? :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I'm sorry for your condition, but you seem to enjoy life (which is great!)! :thumb_yello:

so where are you uploading the pics?? :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

they are on the Well you asked for them thread or photobucket daisylou_photos but there isn't any juicy ones!!! xxx

I really hope Ihaven't upset MIKA!

Maybey I shouldn't have told you!

Please don't expect him to go overboard if you meet him. I feel he goes out of his way by coming out and signing your Cds. Not many popstars would!

You might make him run if you all say you want hugs and its your Birthday!!

Like I said I didn't demand or expect anything I was quite shy it was upto MIKA! so leave it up to him please. I don't want him hating me for demanding fans! xxx

Amazing experience you have there!

Made me happy to read it, sounded like you really had a good time! :wink2:

Now Im thinking I should've been mentioned to Mika in Barrowlands that I spent my birthday (and night) at the airports travelling to Scotland to see his gig... :D

Oh well, It was worth of it anyways...!! :yay:

...And guess what music did I listen to at the airports! heh.

Oh I know you'd have prefered a better health !!! I wanted to mention you something: if ever there is anything that can't make your life easier just tell. I can just speak for me, so if you think about anything, just ask me and except if I really can't do it, the answer will immediatly be yes.

Sophie xoxox

Think I had better PM MIKA and tell him everyone is having a Birthday when they see him so he can run!! LOL!!

I don't know why it was "MY" night. He probably has a different person every night he picks and makes them his "special".:huglove:

I was very lucky but then again you can all go out and do what you want. I don't go out alone as can't stand so need someone to help me so when you are jealous think really how lucky you are too! xxx

Mika's been trusting you, and he knows he can trust us too: nobody here is gonna chose anything in his place, should it be a hug or a kiss.

And if someone does, that would be such a desappointment for the others that it may be the best way to be kept appart: we're a familly here.

Mika can afford to be like this with his fans because we do our best to deserve it. It's priceless treasure !! Nobody's gonna be stupid enough to be really meaning to do it, don't worry.

Now if anybody destroy this trust he has in us, he or she'd better never show again, because nobody could possibly forgive it !

Aaahhh, those wings hitching again !!!

;) Sophie xxx

I really hope Ihaven't upset MIKA!

Maybey I shouldn't have told you!

Please don't expect him to go overboard if you meet him. I feel he goes out of his way by coming out and signing your Cds. Not many popstars would!

You might make him run if you all say you want hugs and its your Birthday!!

Like I said I didn't demand or expect anything I was quite shy it was upto MIKA! so leave it up to him please. I don't want him hating me for demanding fans! xxx

Mika's been trusting you, and he knows he can trust us too: nobody here is gonna chose anything in his place, should it be a hug or a kiss.

And if someone does, that would be such a desappointment for the others that it may be the best way to be kept appart: we're a familly here.

Mika can afford to be like this with his fans because we do our best to deserve it. It's priceless treasure !! Nobody's gonna be stupid enough to be really meaning to do it, don't worry.

Now if anybody destroy this trust he has in us, he or she'd better never show again, because nobody could possibly forgive it !

;) Sophie xxx

Oh Thanks for reassuring me!!

Think I was just looking to deep into things I worry far too much!!

I probably won't get to see him again (but you never say never!) so doesn't really matter what he thinks of me!!!

xxx

;) Sophie xxx

I agree totally! you know mika loves and trusts us his fans! because in a way he knows we love and trust him back! if anyone went asking for kisses and hugs and mentioning their birthday im sure he would take it and make it into a joke where we could all giggle about it! much like the marriage proposals he already gets from fans! Im sure he wont take it to heart and get intimidated by it!

Oh Thanks for reassuring me!!

Think I was just looking to deep into things I worry far too much!!

I probably won't get to see him again (but you never say never!) so doesn't really matter what he thinks of me!!!

xxx

Come on !!! It does matter !!! :) And everything's fine, so that's cooooooooooooooool :):yay:

OMG DaisyLou I am SO jealous! :shocked:

I know you told me not to read this cos it might upset me because the competition winners didn't get to meet him... but I just couldn't resist! :naughty:

I wanted to stay outside afterwards to see if I could meet him, but since someone had told us he was 'ill' and wasn't going to come out at all -that was obviously a lie...I just went straight home. Oh how I wish I had stayed!!

But anyways. well happy for you sounds like the BEST birthday ever!!!

You are VERY VERY lucky lol!!! 6 kisses??!?! Think I would have fainted!!

Im not too upset lol, because I know that somebody else from MFC who totally deserves it had the best night ever, which makes me feel less sad! :thumb_yello:

Congratulations on being the luckiest person ever!!! :biggrin2:

oh Daisy, i guess you are the happiest person.....i couldn't stop reading what you wrote and i was thinking...oh she is typing my dream on her computer... :shocked::bleh:

well yes, i'm jealous, but very very happy for you, and also happy to find out that he is not a diva like you said you thought he would be....oh dunno what to say.......i hope i ever get a birthday like that!:thumb_yello:

I wanted to stay outside afterwards to see if I could meet him, but since someone had told us he was 'ill' and wasn't going to come out at all -that was obviously a lie...I just went straight home. Oh how I wish I had stayed!!

I missed him too - I waited but by the wrong tour bus! :-((

And I've been unpleasantly shocked by my jealously, it's not an emotion I've experienced much and I stayed off the board while I got over it. Think I'm recovered now.

:biggrin2: WOW Daisylou was that on of the best night of your life or WHAT !!!!!! :biggrin2:

Thank you for sharing your amazing story with us !!! I'm am SO happy for you, you truly deserve it !!!

And this story shows us once again what an AMAZING person Mika is !!! I had the incredible chance to meet him to in Montréal (though my story is not as WOW as yours ! lol!!!) and I thought he was just the nicest "humblest" sweetest superstar that ever walked the face of the earth !! Seriously I'm amazed at how nice he is to his fans and how appreciative he is of them.

Hope he'll stay like that forever !

Well Thanks guys for being so kind and saying I deserved it!!

Today is my "Official" birthday and I never received a message from MIKA altho did I really expect one-No not really but would have been extra special if he had!!

Yep I have been one lucky girlie and if I ever meet him again I would just let him know I'm there and see what happened!!

BTW Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday I've had 2 and both been lovely!!xxx

hi daisy! off to bed now but i just want to say hulloooooooooooooo

(hope i did not scare you with my long myspace message.....sorry if i did:shocked: )

be sure mika still loves you...he's just a little little busy trying to understand japanese!...........omg, he's going around too much......