GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert - Bryant Park, New York City

Yoppappop

yey 4 days to go :) and i'm going to NY in 3 for the first time :biggrin2:.. does anyone know how many songs artists normally do on GMA? (soz if it's already been asked, haven't read the whole thread :fisch:)

Like 3-5...I think

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to go SO bad!!!!! I AM SO UPSET! I have to settle with taping it on T.V. WHEN am I gonna get to see MIKA live?????? :boxed:

Hopefully soon!!!

I hope EVERYONE gets that chance!

Especially all the people who's gigs were canceled. I feel so bad for them!

Hopefully soon!!!

I hope EVERYONE gets that chance!

Especially all the people who's gigs were canceled. I feel so bad for them!

I know!!!! I feel really bad for them too!!!!! I want to see MIKA!!!!!

I am gonna CRY all day Friday!!!!! :emot-sad:

I know!!!! I feel really bad for them too!!!!! I want to see MIKA!!!!!

I am gonna CRY all day Friday!!!!! :emot-sad:

Aww, don't cry! It's all the way in New York!! And it's not even a REAL concert!

I'd only permit you to cry if he was performing in Florida and you couldn't be there!

Aww, don't cry! It's all the way in New York!! And it's not even a REAL concert!

I'd only permit you to cry if he was performing in Florida and you couldn't be there!

Well that HAPPENED on June 17!!!! He was right here in Miami...and I could not go! TRUST me if he was in Florida this time....WILD horses could NOT keep me away!!!!!!! I was a MESS that night! I am gonna feel even worse on Friday!!!! I tried SO hard to get to New York, it is just impossible!!!!

SO unfair! I have not seen MIKA live yet. :sneaky2:

Well that HAPPENED on June 17!!!! He was right here in Miami...and I could not go! TRUST me if he was in Florida this time....WILD horses could NOT keep me away!!!!!!! I was a MESS that night! I am gonna feel even worse on Friday!!!! I tried SO hard to get to New York, it is just impossible!!!!

SO unfair! I have not seen MIKA live yet. :sneaky2:

Aww.

:huglove:

Two of my friends who wanted to come to NY to see him couldn't, either. :( I was so sad! I was looking forward to meeting them in person!

But New York is just so expensive! (For a fllight and hotel, anyway.I know the gig is free)

you know what?

Since you haven't had the pleasure of seeing him perform yet, when you do, I bet it will be even better than you could ever imagine!

Aww.

:huglove:

Two of my friends who wanted to come to NY to see him couldn't, either. :( I was so sad! I was looking forward to meeting them in person!

But New York is just so expensive! (For a fllight and hotel, anyway.I know the gig is free)

you know what?

Since you haven't had the pleasure of seeing him perform yet, when you do, I bet it will be even better than you could ever imagine!

I know that is a positive way of looking at it. But that does not help the way that I feel right now! I wish i would have had MORE time to save to go to New York. I like the fact that the concert is an 'open event' meaning kinda first come first serve..... no seating arrangement and I could have been RIGHT up close to the stage cause I was gonna pretty much 'camp out' at Bryant Park. I am STILL trying to get there, I am NOT giving up all hope until the last flight leaves out Thursday night!!!! I am desperate, what can I say? If you only knew HOW bad I want to be there!!!!!!!

I know that is a positive way of looking at it. But that does not help the way that I feel right now! I wish i would have had MORE time to save to go to New York. I like the fact that the concert is an 'open event' meaning kinda first come first serve..... no seating arrangement and I could have been RIGHT up close to the stage cause I was gonna pretty much 'camp out' at Bryant Park. I am STILL trying to get there, I am NOT giving up all hope until the last flight leaves out Thursday night!!!! I am desperate, what can I say? If you only knew HOW bad I want to be there!!!!!!!

Oh, I could only imagine!!

What's holding you back? The flights?

Oh, I could only imagine!!

What's holding you back? The flights?

The flight.....the HOTEL... the fact that the only ones I could afford are in *BAD* parts.... Not to mention the fact that I am a retard.... ME + ALONE in New York City for the first time ever= DISASTER!!! LOL

I would be totally LOST! I wish I would have had more time to figure it all out!! It just came SO FAST! EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES..... all that I care about is getting there. If there is a way... will. I am TIRED of missing OUT! :thumbdown:

does anyone know what time he'll be performing? judging by other acts that have performed. and are they going to interview him??

I think at 7....thats what TV Guide said. And yes they will most likely interview him

I think at 7....thats what TV Guide said. And yes they will most likely interview him

There is a form on the GMA website where you can submit questions for MIKA... suposivley they are going to ask him questions 'from his fans'

I HAVE ONE FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!! But, he would NEVER answer it!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

There is a form on the GMA website where you can submit questions for MIKA... suposivley they are going to ask him questions 'from his fans'

I HAVE ONE FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!! But, he would NEVER answer it!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh really, could you post a link?:D

Really now, is this any time to worry about whether he's gay or not? :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

does anyone know what time he'll be performing? judging by other acts that have performed. and are they going to interview him??

He will actually start performing at 8:30-ish. The show starts at 9, but they do the concert at the end, and it's not the full half-hour. They cut into other things, like "cooking in the park" etc. in between. But he won't start until 8:30.

I'm sooooo nervous!!! The earliest train I could take gets in at 5:47. We are going to have to RUN from Grand Central to Bryant to make it before the line closes off. I'm so nervous. Not to mention, my Lebanese Lollipop Girl outfit is going to be FABULOUS! LOL, just kidding.

If you see me, track me down and let's make a herd of MFCers. :mf_rosetinted: