Does everyone h8 chris moyles?

Steph

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt hear chris moyes today but yesterday he played something very mean on him, it was 8.40ish cos i was on the way to school! Mika has made one of those "hi this is mika"things and moyles blasted him then, thou to be honest my daughter talked all over it so i cant really hear wot he was saying, but yes i have heared chris moyles slag mika off loads of times, he pretty much hates him!!!

Chris moyles is generally a very rude person even to listeners and ppl. who ring in,i really dont understand why ppl like him so much and why he has done so well!!!:thumbdown:

Hey Steph Did Chris Moyles play that sound clipof mIKA AGAIN TODAY?!?

What a Tit!!!!!

he played it yesterday aswell and made probably similar jokes about it today as he did yesterday.

He needs new material same old stuff every single day!!!

Radio presenters are entitled to their oppinion yes but when they are broadcasting they shouldnt voice their negative oppinions to the nation especially if the audience is passive and soaks up stuff like a sponge!!

I challenge you Chris moyles to a duel!!!

Me in my Car vs You :sneaky2:

Moyles is your typical bully.

He is jealous of Mika's talent, looks, wit and charisma, so he slags him off/makes fun/belittles him. Yawn yawn yawn haven't we all known people like this...we should feel a bit sorry for him really.

He can have his opinion, of course. We just don't need to hear it every single day, it's so boring.

Mika, I feel sure, doesn't give a flying f***.

My opinion on Chris Moyles?

HE'S A KNOB!

We should all take him down on a live show, cut him to pieces! that'll teach him to say bad things! mwahahahaha! Where are my nun chucks?!??!

Say what you really think CazGirl. :naughty:

Having been involved with radio in my distant past... This Chris Moyles guy is doing this to get your goat. To get a reaction. Any reaction. Ignoring a DJ is like the kiss of death. Turn him off. Tell your friends all about a fantastic radio show on another station. Tell Moyles' station you are turning him off by writing a letter to the management.

Being a DJ isn't as "glamorous" as it might seem to be (as you can see by the photo of Moyles!). They also (in most cases) don't get paid as much as you might think. Most of them are legends in their own minds.

Eeeeow!

I can't hear what he is saying because I am at work and have no sound. :blink:

Watched it, waist of time!

But I left some comments, just to get back at him a little..... made me feel better...:naughty: :naughty:

He's got three vids there, press on "More from this user" if you want to see more s**t like that.

Sorry, I'm just annoyed a bit.

Ooooo... DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT DICK CHRIS MOYLES!!!

I think I have said this before I HATE HIM!!!!

he makes my skin crawl, he is an arrogant tosser in my opinion.

He slates everyone thats in focus then is all nicey nicey when he meets them. He did to Robbie what he is doing to MIKA so its just old hat. Get some new material mate!!

On top of my hate he makes everyone up North look stupid!! Alot of people think we are all like him if you say where you are from. Either him or Ant and Dec and I know who I prefer to be catagorised with!!

Will say no more as in quite a happy mood and he makes me depressed!!

xx

I know what you mean about Chris Moyles on his Breakfast Show. He can be a little cheeky at times. He doesn't play Mika's songs very often. And I think he should, because we all like him oooh so much!!!!

The man i obviously a sad, grumpy, rude and ugly creature. He is a complete opposite to MIKA, who oozes happiness, positive energy, always smiles and is gorgeous! Cris is just jealous. Look at him! Don't you feel sorry for him? I do!

.moyles_boxers.jpg

thanks for this picture, yes, it shows Moyles larger than life and it shows!!!!!!

Who do you listen to, Chris or Mika?

thanks for this picture, yes, it shows Moyles larger than life and it shows!!!!!!

Come on Steph! You know who we listen to! MIKA, MIKA....have I mentioned Mika?!!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I'm with CazGirl: Chris Moyles has gotten too big for his boots. He IS a knob!!! Don't listen to him now as he was beginning to be very boring. Listen to my CD compilation of Mika instead. Much better xx

I'm with CazGirl: Chris Moyles has gotten too big for his boots. He IS a knob!!! Don't listen to him now as he was beginning to be very boring. Listen to my CD compilation of Mika instead. Much better xx

If I listen to the radio, I most certainly listen to my Alan:wub2:

Sorry... just had to say that:bleh:

Hmmmmm..... who do I listen to?......

Chris chrismoylesPA_228x302.jpg or MIKA 38.jpghmmmmm.... tough to decide.... Can anyone help me on this one? Any suggestions?:wink2: