I come with gifts!

Mikaicon1.jpgmikaart.gifmikaicon2.jpg

mikablinkie2.gifmikamove.gif

Your all welcome to use them if you wish. (I'm always making them!)

Now I've got that out the way, I'll introduce myself.

I'm Jo, I'm 20 and I first saw Mika on the TV (Grace Kelly) a couple of months back. It was by no means love at first site as at the time I was in to more rockier music. But soon I found myself singing along and needless to say I fell in love with the lovely Mikapixie. The album is absolutely amazing/totally refreshing and by the looks of it the fans are absolutely awesome aswell.

So hello all.

-Jo

(Gifted and Challenged)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2: you take your skiny mika and multiply him by 8! love it! :D and welcome to the fanclub! when i saw 'grace kelly' for the first time i thought: wtf? this guy is strange... but the song is good. ten minutes later i saw the album cover at amazon and i thought: OH MEIN GOTT!!!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked: he's amazing :wub2: (sorry for my english ^^) :bleh:

Welcome Jo! *HUG* I hope you enjoy your stay at the MFC :punk:

*Haha, I just had that picture of any self-help-group popping up insinde my insane head:

Jo: "Hi, I'm Jo and I'm a MIKA Fan."

MFC: "Hi Jo!"

The scary thing is that we are not very far from that :roftl::boxed:

But it's just GREAT!!

Welcome again and sorry for communicating my weird thoughts.....(I have my moments sometimes...:insane:)

BTW: You're very talented indeed :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

welcome, very talented girl! hope you have fun here and i think you will be very involved in art threads!

and Eir....you're amazing, guy! mika = jim was one of my first thought.....how can you be so young and so...........amazing!

Well spotted eir! I can't believe we haven't seen it before..

mikajim.gif In that same fashion what about when he gets older...mikajim.jpgHaha!

You all bring out my silly side! and by the way can I just say what lovely people you all are and how welcome I'm already feeling. :-)

:eek: OH MY GOD!!! THE FIRST IS....IS....Gosh...IT'S IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!! :shocked:

And you are very good! :thumb_yello:

welcome, very talented girl! hope you have fun here and i think you will be very involved in art threads!

and Eir....you're amazing, guy! mika = jim was one of my first thought.....how can you be so young and so...........amazing!

Oh, Thank you! That was my first thought too...and in that icon he was even more similar! :mf_lustslow:

*Haha, I just had that picture of any self-help-group popping up insinde my insane head:

Jo: "Hi, I'm Jo and I'm a MIKA Fan."

MFC: "Hi Jo!"

The scary thing is that we are not very far from that :roftl::boxed:

But it's just GREAT!!

Welcome again and sorry for communicating my weird thoughts.....(I have my moments sometimes...:insane:)

Violet_sky I just have to say just how cute and funny I found this!.

Me- "Well I've only watched Grace Kelly six times today and Love Today Twice"

Mikafans- "aaand?"

Me- ".....and a couple of interviews"

Mikafans-"and what else?"

Me-"Nothing else"

Mikafans-Are you sure?

Me- "Yep"

Mikafans- "Absolutely?"

Me- -Shouting- "Okay Okay, I spent 2 hours looking for new pictures of him aswell! And I read about 20 interviews, are you happy? Are you!!!!!

And whilst I'm here can I thank everyone once again for being so nice! This really is like no other message board I know