Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

Dam and blast I think I went and did wrong bit and now I think I have entered to win Maximo Park tickets, I mean they are ok I guess but they just aren't MIKA...HELP where do I enter.

(this is what becomes of being an oap groupie) pfft

Mee too :doh: Got caried away in all the excitement of possibly seeing the lovely Mika again! :bleh:

I think that Mika will show up on the website nearer the time - just keep checking!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mee too :doh: Got caried away in all the excitement of possibly seeing the lovely Mika again! :bleh:

I think that Mika will show up on the website nearer the time - just keep checking!

Oh yeah I did that too - at least we know what to do though when Mika's shows up!

But if ever I get Maximo Park tickets and not Mika ones i'll scream

I thought it was a general entry for the artist that they are dealing with at present......maybe i've done it wrong aswell.....*thinks about it....* Er......oh. I had better check. I do love Maximo Parks newest single though! However, i don't want to win tickets for them - MUST be for Mika!!! :biggrin2:

Can someone who's technical start one of those threads with the list at the start saying who's going for it (ie screen test and taking part if chosen) and who only wants to get tickets?

I'd love to know who's really up for it! We can pool ideas and stuff too which may ensure it is someone from this site that gets picked. Someone said right at the start ...."where else will they find die hard Mika fans but on here".....which I suspect is true!

It would help if we knew what they were looking for..........youngthings who fit the demographic or really obsessed screaming/fainting types......or someone in between?!!

ok - just had to sit and chat - not a prob for me and jemm- they just asked us some of the questions on the list!!

quite painless really!

Carri, there you are! I've been anxiously waiting to hear! So did they tell you

anything definite... that you can share?:wink2:

dcdeb

No not really, just said they were filming a few and would get back to us in a couple of weeks - asked how hard it was for us to get out of work at short notice etc.. but that was it - will be over to the oldies shortly x x x x x x

No not really, just said they were filming a few and would get back to us in a couple of weeks - asked how hard it was for us to get out of work at short notice etc.. but that was it - will be over to the oldies shortly x x x x x x

OOh...how exciting! I had an e-mail about the screen test too and hope to get along at some point next week.... I really hope someone from here gets on:biggrin2:

OOh...how exciting! I had an e-mail about the screen test too and hope to get along at some point next week.... I really hope someone from here gets on:biggrin2:

Well done. :thumb_yello: When are you going?

Well done. :thumb_yello: When are you going?

Thanks, Sara. Hopefully this week - I just need to co-ordinate diaries with my friend!! If I can't make it, I'll try and do one of those video thingies, but as I'm not the most technical person in the world, it could all go horribly wrong....:shocked:

I ended up having to post my video as it was too long to attach to an email. It was just over eight minutes long as there were a lot of questions!

I posted it today

I ended up having to post my video as it was too long to attach to an email. It was just over eight minutes long as there were a lot of questions!

I posted it today

I hope you hear back from them soon. Fingers Xed!

Did you send it on CD or floppy disc? I'm not sure how they are going to manage to pick two people if only one person is on the video....I'm a bit confused about that, as the documentary will be about two fans...do you think they will use two individual video entrants??

My head hurts! :confused:

To be honest, I haven't a clue! Is it just two people then that they are chosing? I thought they were chosing several? Anyway, there is just me on my vid! I sent it on CD. I emailed to ask for the address

I thought it was just two people who were going to be the die hard fans But in my oppinion i thing TBA need to extend the rules especially for Mika because he has soo many die hard fans :thumb_yello:

I havent had time to do my video yet :blink:

I thought it was just two people who were going to be the die hard fans But in my oppinion i thing TBA need to extend the rules especially for Mika because he has soo many die hard fans :thumb_yello:

I havent had time to do my video yet :blink:

Maybe I have the wrong end of the stick but I had just thought it would be following different fans from different uk locations

Maybe I have the wrong end of the stick but I had just thought it would be following different fans from different uk locations

oh im not sure :blink:

maybe your right....

....And they all meet up and share their Mika love:biggrin2: What a great idea!

That was just what I had thought.............but I have no basis on which to build that assumption!

...And they all meet up and share their Mika love:biggrin2: What a great idea!

This is what is REALLY needed I think, mass Mika luurrrve then they will see how much Mika is really loved, and not just for his music.