Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!!!

I have just replied asking if i can take anyone of my choice......i will be taking whoever is willing from the fan club. Seriously! I love you guys and would love for one of you to come with me. I just hope i can get a babysitter as it looks as if i'll be staying overnight. OMG! I wonder if Akim has heard? Wonder if she has tickets too....i may have to text her.

i am totally willing Sara

i have the days off work and if i do go would have to stay over aswell.

OMG your soo lucky seriously :shocked:

I'm also very very willing :P Woulld be a nice rewards after all those GRUELLING A levels I've just done.... ;)

I'm so glad I don't have to make decisions like this...i'm terrible at them!

I'll save you a place at the front of the somerset house queue if you take me :P

I'm also very very willing :P

I'm so glad I don't have to make decisions like this...i'm terrible at them!

I'll save you a place at the front of the somerset house queue if you take me :P

OMG Bribery!!!!!!

your very evil Jennie :naughty:

i will dress up as a cow or a sheep for our one and only bo peep :roftl:

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

well thats completely ridiculouse! I was so sure sara and akim would win! Or all you lovely people! Surely they would choose someone from the message boards!

But on the bright side I feel as thought this thing helped me become somewhat of a member of the Mika community! so it's all good.

:-)

OMG Bribery!!!!!!

your very evil Jennie :naughty:

i will dress up as a cow or a sheep for our one and only bo peep :roftl:

:naughty:

I'm only joking really.(I'll save you a place anyway!) We're all just as willing to go, it's Sara's choice!

:boxed: there is still hope they are yet to give away thr tickets in the draw on the vodafone webpage but like someone said i dont think they will untill the day before :boxed:

LOL!!!:naughty: I was a complete nutter!! Ha ha- just my usual self really!!! Heh heh heh!!!!!

I cannot believe that i'm gonna drive to Manchester!!! It's a long way!!! Worth it though!!! I can't find any flights from Bristol to Manchester - might have another look though. :thumb_yello:

ok im officially Mad now i keep checking my email inbox every minute to see if i ever get a response from TBA :shocked: :shocked:

takes a step back from her pc

i have gone insane.....

I have spoken to Akim - she is trying to check her e-mail. It is only fair that if she has not heard, i will be taking her. She is my top choice. :biggrin2:

If she has won tickets also, i will take one of you. You lot know that i would take all of you if i could. xxx :biggrin2:

I have spoken to Akim - she is trying to check her e-mail. It is only fair that if she has not heard, i will be taking her. She is my top choice. :biggrin2:

If she has won tickets also, i will take one of you. You lot know that i would take all of you if i could. xxx :biggrin2:

Yes i completely agree with your decision to take Akim it is only fair as she has gone through the same trauma of going to london for the screen test :thumb_yello:

Thats a good choice!!

If i dont get to go all i ask is you say hello to Mika from Me and make your MFC prescence Known ok :wink2:

Okey dokey - looks like i go gallavanting (spell check LOL!:roftl: ) on Wednesday and Thursday!!! It's gonna cost me mind, but worth it!! :thumb_yello:

Until i hear from Akim, i have no idea if i can take any of you. I will be able to report back tomorrow hopefully , although i am going to my sisters tomorrow and she lives two hours away!

If anybody else hears, be sure to post!!!!!! xxx

Ofcourse i f i hear of ANYTHING this is the first place i come running so you all will be the first to know.

Ultimately Sara i am super happy for you getting to see Mika next week it must be soo exciting ....You and akim will have a Fantastic time :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

If you end up still needing someone to accompany you i will be availiable ofcourse but its ok i guess somerset house isnt too far away right :wink2:

i was hoping to be able to get to atleast one of these secret venues so if its Not tba i will aim for the itunes one :thumb_yello:

If i was you Sara i would be running around jumping up and down right now :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

WooHooo

dont know if i said it before but

WELL DONE SARA :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

now goo and scream the house down hehehe