Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

Hi all,

We (me and my sister) applied and I got a call from Arrianna today and were off to London on Thursday! She said 'They' want to meet us and whilst we're there we are going to have a second screentest.

Now I'm not sure if we've been invited there because our first screentest was made at home and sent in on DVD or if we have a chance. But still all very exciting.

I thought I'd fill you in.

Oh and I mentioned about the e-mail problem and she says that she wasn't aware of it but she has been recieving e-mails. :thumb_yello:

Well done! can't wait to here how you get on!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

We (me and my sister) applied and I got a call from Arrianna today and were off to London on Thursday! She said 'They' want to meet us and whilst we're there we are going to have a second screentest.

Now I'm not sure if we've been invited there because our first screentest was made at home and sent in on DVD or if we have a chance. But still all very exciting.

Oh and I mentioned about the e-mail problem and she says that she wasn't aware of it but she has been recieving e-mails. :thumb_yello:

OOo that has to be promising though cos no one else has heard a thing, you wont forget to hint on in a bIG MASSIVE way wont you though how wonderful an MFC audience would be at this gig :wink2: and that we are all living in hope of being in the audience even though we know we can't all be chosen for the video.

I only sent my mail with the video yesterday lol and it was only of me as I didn't have time to edit my daughters one and I even forgot to put my telephone numbers on, I think I gave them my email addy but that is all so I don't hold out much hope.

BUT just in case, do you think I should try to get next Wednesday and Thursday off work?

OOo that has to be promising though cos no one else has heard a thing, you wont forget to hint on in a bIG MASSIVE way wont you though how wonderful an MFC audience would be at this gig :wink2: and that we are all living in hope of being in the audience even though we know we can't all be chosen for the video.

I only sent my mail with the video yesterday lol and it was only of me as I didn't have time to edit my daughters one and I even forgot to put my telephone numbers on, I think I gave them my email addy but that is all so I don't hold out much hope.

BUT just in case, do you think I should try to get next Wednesday and Thursday off work?

yeah get the days off work just in case i dont have to bother i already have those days off work the only thing stopping me from attending is getting my hands on tickets :thumbdown:

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact I won't be going...Even if I manage to get tickets, there's no way I can get to Manchester and back by train in a night and it's a good 4 hour drive each way...:no: . At least people that don't live in London are getting a chance at something....Hopefully someone from here will get to be the subject of the documentary - if not at the very least MFC should make up most of the audience!

Does anyone have any idea when it will be on the telly?

At least I can console myself with my upcoming Mika experiences :biggrin2: .

well i guess if i find out i have got a ticket to go i will just hope on a train and i will book a hostel for one night now so that if i dont get a ticket i can atleast cancel it having 24hrs notice ...

i mean i am preparing myself i have no chance really but im also giving myself the option to go just incase i know its all very much last minute and such :boxed:

I always leave things till the last minute anyway, so I guess if I was lucky enough to get tickets, I would just get in the car and drive. Then after the gig, the same.:naughty:

It would be a problem if it was the night for washing my hair though.

I always leave things till the last minute anyway, so I guess if I was lucky enough to get tickets, I would just get in the car and drive. Then after the gig, the same.:naughty:

I could pick you up on the way and we could share the drive:biggrin2: ...assuming we both get tickets of course...

Ditto

I could pick you up on the way and we could share the drive:biggrin2: ...assuming we both get tickets of course...

Ditto - if it's hair washing night it'll be a no go...

Omg nooo i would never blow off this opportunity in need of washing my hair :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

just wear a wig - whioch reminds me.....gotta email someone about a wig :naughty:

Hi all,

Yes, Good Luck for ur second screentest.

Vix x

Hello all, We are back,

We travelled from Eastbourne to London it took about 4 and a half hours there and a bit longer back as dad's car is on it's last legs (we were trying to work out if it was the tyres, the brakes or the exhaust making the rattling noise all the way back home :naughty:)

The (second) screen-test was great we were in there for about an hour and ten minutes. We got asked all the same questions but she also sneaked in a few more "what would you say to Mika if you met him?" etc. It was great fun, we talked until her camera run out of battery!

I am convinced that she is my soulmate or something she is so awesome :bleh:

(she looks like Mika, anyone else think so?)

At the end of the day whoever gets this deserves it, we are all awesome fans and I'm sure if they could they would invite us all 'cos lets face it. We rock!

We love you all fellow Mika Fans:wub2:

Hello all, We are back,

We travelled from Eastbourne to London it took about 4 and a half hours there and a bit longer back as dad's car is on it's last legs (we were trying to work out if it was the tyres, the brakes or the exhaust making the rattling noise all the way back home :naughty:)

The (second) screen-test was great we were in there for about an hour and ten minutes. We got asked all the same questions but she also sneaked in a few more "what would you say to Mika if you met him?" etc. It was great fun, we talked until her camera run out of battery!

At the end of the day whoever gets this deserves it, we are all awesome fans and I'm sure if they could they would invite us all 'cos lets face it. We rock!

I feel excited for you after reading ur tale!

Just had a peeek at ur myspace pics and think you and ur sis look just right for TV........I am keeping everything crossed for you.

Vix x

Hello all, We are back,

Good luck! Did they tell you when you would hear?

You ARE indeed wonderful with links. I find that here, there's always someone who'll help.

Right, I'd actually entered this (it tells me when I try to enter again) but I thought it was in London. (with the fans they've been interviewing) Surely they won't make the fans they choose trail to Manchester? Like Akim.

As I never win anything, it wouldn't matter if it was London. But if it's Manchester, I SO want to win. I could nip there in a trice, no sweat.

So I certainly won't win now, will I?