TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can go one better, I AM a cow. :naughty:

pmsl I'm saying nowt :roftl::roftl::roftl:

and it's no good ME begging I am from opposite end of the country to the rest of you. (is this gig in London or Manchester I am still so confused about the whole thing lmao).

Thanks!

I am so tempted to do a bit of stalking next Wednesday...I'm so close to Manchester..no no I must resist!

:mf_rosetinted:

you DO realize by handing out this info that if anyone gets any tickets they will all be crashing at your place lol, but hey maybe you could get a ticket out of them for the inconvenience :bleh::thumb_yello:

thanx Bexxy, I will keep an eye on my inbox all week in the pathetic hope that they offer me a ticket or two to any one of his gigs lol.

I was living in hope that maybe I would get to meet him if I went as I seem to be the only person on MFC who hasn't met him yet :crybaby:ok ok it's not true it just feels that way. *sniff*:crybaby:

thanx Bexxy, I will keep an eye on my inbox all week in the pathetic hope that they offer me a ticket or two to any one of his gigs lol.

I was living in hope that maybe I would get to meet him if I went as I seem to be the only person on MFC who hasn't met him yet :crybaby:ok ok it's not true it just feels that way. *sniff*:crybaby:

(((Hugs)))

i will live in hope of being offered tickets from TBA or itunes aswell

BUT

i am not lucky LOL

you DO realize by handing out this info that if anyone gets any tickets they will all be crashing at your place lol, but hey maybe you could get a ticket out of them for the inconvenience :bleh::thumb_yello:

LOL I'm half an hour away on the (scary provincial) train - not in the city centre, but it feels close to me!!

I think my hub would divorce me for sure if he found a load of mad Mika fans descending on us - he has enough pain dealing with me and the two kids:bleh:

I haven't met him (or seen him live:shocked: ) at all! So you are not alone! God if Mika just spent a couple of days travelling around to meet us all just have a cup of tea and maybe sing us a song then we could all just relax and be happy forever haha!

(My sister loves Earl Grey and I think we'd make him pancakes with chocolate spread on them instead of biscuits..not that I've thought about it or anything:biggrin2:!!)

Soooooooo sorry guys!!! Computer playing up and freexing for at least an hour!!!! How annoying!!! I hate it!! Must be broadband!!!!

I won't know where it is until the DAY of the concert. I will have to keep it secret1 :naughty:

I haven't met him (or seen him live:shocked: ) at all! So you are not alone! God if Mika just spent a couple of days travelling around to meet us all just have a cup of tea and maybe sing us a song then we could all just relax and be happy forever haha!

(My sister loves Earl Grey and I think we'd make him pancakes with chocolate spread on them instead of biscuits..not that I've thought about it or anything:biggrin2:!!)

lol well looking at what happens to those who have met him and seen him live ( I saw him for the first time 13/5/07 in Leeds and now I am hooked, he seems to spread MIKA germs or something cos we all catch this addictive bug that makes us want to follow him around, he is like the pied piper lol.

Soooooooo sorry guys!!! Computer playing up and freexing for at least an hour!!!! How annoying!!! I hate it!! Must be broadband!!!!

I won't know where it is until the DAY of the concert. I will have to keep it secret1 :naughty:

dont you mean you will tell us ? :roftl: :roftl:

lol well looking at what happens to those who have met him and seen him live ( I saw him for the first time 13/5/07 in Leeds and now I am hooked, he seems to spread MIKA germs or something cos we all catch this addictive bug that makes us want to follow him around, he is like the pied piper lol.

Yes i can completely agree with That Mika is the pied piper of us i guess :roftl: :roftl:

Haha! Well thank you for supplying the content of my messed up dreams tonight. Can you imagine if it was like that, he gets on a plane followed by about 300 zombie like fans!