Bon Jovi (my all-time heroes)

Haeschen02

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was absolutly fantastic!!!! :thumb_yello::punk:

All over the last week the weather was really bad, only yesterday we had a lovely sunny day. We were really lucky on this day. Over 75.000 People in the stadium and a lot outside.

Here you can watch the first hour from the Munich Concert.

[YOUTUBE]_sSjQuxd2R0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Tina78

Tonight at Bon Jovi's sold-out show at Olympic Stadium in Helsinki Finland, Jon suffered an MCL strain. The injury occurred an hour into the nearly three-hour marathon set but neither the torrential rain nor the incident kept the band from finishing the show. Fans need not worry, Jon is in good health and future shows will not be affected. -Matt Bongiovi Co-CEO of Backstage with Jon Bon Jovi fan club

Ouch, that doesn´t sound good. Hope he get well soon.

It was absolutly fantastic!!!! :thumb_yello::punk:

All over the last week the weather was really bad, only yesterday we had a lovely sunny day. We were really lucky on this day. Over 75.000 People in the stadium and a lot outside.

Here you can watch the first hour from the Munich Concert.

[YOUTUBE]_sSjQuxd2R0[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks will watch

Ouch, that doesn´t sound good. Hope he get well soon.

Let's hope so!

Thanks will watch

Let's hope so!

Jon has a brace to take the pressure off, but he need a surgery next month.

denmark-bon-jovi-2011-6-19-16-50-41.jpg

Here is one of my Videos, sadly I was very far away.

[YOUTUBE]rZHqTb0w8HI[/YOUTUBE]

The sound isn´t good, because with my good camera , you can hear every noise around me. :aah:

This is the view from the olympic tower at the evening from the munich concert. I like this picture!

Jon said: "Munich Germany on a sunday night...it´s just me and you... and 75.000 of our closest friends..."

Muenchen_1462011.jpg

Edited by Tina78

• 2 weeks later...
Wait, what? Jon had knee surgery, Mika's got a new song... :blink:

I am so out of touch with all of my favourite artists. :roftl:

He hurt himself on stage a few weeks ago and wore a knee brace for a few shows. He tore a ligament.

I'M sure you'll have a great time:thumb_yello:

Mika and Bon Jovi a few days apart:wub2:

I knooooow, it's my first Bon Jovi concert ever, and I'm sure they'll rock the city. :naughty:

Yeah... and now I want Mika back here. :(

I knooooow, it's my first Bon Jovi concert ever, and I'm sure they'll rock the city. :naughty:

Yeah... and now I want Mika back here. :(

Oh.. Saw Bon Jovi live for the first time in 1987:mf_rosetinted:... Last time, I brought my 9-yr old son with me...:biggrin2:

Never saw Mika yet:blink:

Oh.. Saw Bon Jovi live for the first time in 1987:mf_rosetinted:... Last time, I brought my 9-yr old son with me...:biggrin2:

Never saw Mika yet:blink:

Ohhh... awesome!!! They are amazing live right? Sounds very cute that your little son was with you :wub2:

Oh God... I hope you'll see soon, it's time for it!!! :thumb_yello:

Ohhh... awesome!!! They are amazing live right? Sounds very cute that your little son was with you :wub2:

Oh God... I hope you'll see soon, it's time for it!!! :thumb_yello:

yes and I think they got better with time. Probably less interested in checking the girls in front row than back when they were younger:roftl:

Concert Sunday!!! Can't wait :wub2:

Ooooh great! I have Mika's gig next week, and Bon Jovi on the 31st!! :biggrin2: Can't waiiiiit!

Have fun, and tell us all about it after!! :boing:

I'm going to tomorrow's gig too :excite: just that I still have to take the special bus at 4 in the morning in order to get there :aah: ..

It's a bit weird 'cause I've just been to Bucharest one week ago (:tears:) for Mika and I tried so hard to forget it just to get into the Bon Jovi mood (instead of the "sigh" mood).

My brother is charging his phone completely so as to try to film all the gig without stopping (he has a Nokia N8), so if I have videos (or one big video) I'll post them here if you want :teehee:

Talk to you all after the gig! :huglove:

Edited by petra_ale

yes and I think they got better with time. Probably less interested in checking the girls in front row than back when they were younger

Hahaha, you're funny :roftl: Wish me luck. :roftl:

Ooooh great! I have Mika's gig next week, and Bon Jovi on the 31st!! Can't waiiiiit!

Have fun, and tell us all about it after!!

Awesome! Have phun as much as you can. :roftl:

I will, I will... Also, tomorrow I'm going to the hotel so wish me luck, I hope I'll have the chance to meet them. :aah: oh.. and thank you!

I'm going to tomorrow's gig too just that I still have to take the special bus at 4 in the morning in order to get there

It's a bit weird 'cause I've just been to Bucharest one week ago (:tears:) for Mika and I tried so hard to forget it just to get into the Bon Jovi mood (instead of the "sigh" mood).

My brother is charging his phone completely so as to try to film all the gig without stopping (he has a Nokia N8), so if I have videos (or one big video) I'll post them here if you want :teehee:

Talk to you all after the gig! :huglove:

Ohh... drum bun!

I have the same mood... but in the same time I'm nervous for tomorrow... I know it's gonna be a BIG concert that's why I can't wait for it!! :aah:

Where do you got ticket? I have @ Golden Circle! :wub2:

Ohh... drum bun!

I have the same mood... but in the same time I'm nervous for tomorrow... I know it's gonna be a BIG concert that's why I can't wait for it!! :aah:

Where do you got ticket? I have @ Golden Circle! :wub2:

Same, Golden Circle! :shocked: Maybe we'll meet there!

I arrive with the special bus at about 14:30 and then I'll have to find Madeline (from MFC) who's also coming, but she came to Bucharest one day earlier (today, that is).

Well, I can't stay here any longer... :aah: a 3-hour wandering through Timisoara and a 10-hour-journey are waiting for me :old:

Same, Golden Circle! :shocked: Maybe we'll meet there!

I arrive with the special bus at about 14:30 and then I'll have to find Madeline (from MFC) who's also coming, but she came to Bucharest one day earlier (today, that is).

Well, I can't stay here any longer... :aah: a 3-hour wandering through Timisoara and a 10-hour-journey are waiting for me :old:

Have fun you two!! And please, do get in the Bon Jovi mood as soon as possible :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:.

I never expected to find Bon Jovi fans here! They'll be here in 10 days, but I won't go.I would, but luck has ran away once again.:tears:

Oh , thats sad. Hope you get your chance on the next Tour.

Wow, saw the first pictures from Bucharest. What a beautiful venue!!!!

262159_10150232742247000_7220821999_7721852_6218798_n.jpg

Edited by Tina78