Bon Jovi (my all-time heroes)

Haeschen02

Hi everyone,

After I made sure that a thread like this doesn't exist already I decided to open one on Bon Jovi. They've been my favorite band for ages and guided me through many not too funny years. I saw them in Düsseldorf last year and have to admit that it was the best concert I've ever been to :wub2: .

Today I bought their new single and I'm really looking forward to their new album in June.

OK, enough from me. Are there any other Bon Jovi fans out there who also tend to faint when they see the bum of a certain 45 year old singer :naughty:(or just enjoy the music) ? So this is the place to discuss everything Bon Jovi related and I'm looking forward to meeting other fans in here.

:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey!! i like 'em too!! lol, while in the process of 'finding myself' i fell for this band as well as a few others... it was crazy as i like them soooo much!! nice to see you like 'em too!!

(not quite sure i like the certain 45 year old in that way:wink2: )

hey!! i like 'em too!! lol, while in the process of 'finding myself' i fell for this band as well as a few others... it was crazy as i like them soooo much!! nice to see you like 'em too!!

(not quite sure i like the certain 45 year old in that way:wink2: )

They are a good choice for "finding oneself". My all-time motto is "It's my life" which I had to use more than once within the last few weeks as people thought it was necessary to comment on my behaviour concerning Mika :thumbdown: . They should all mind their own business!

Not a big fan of them but I do love the new single!!! :naughty::wink2:

I love it too. They haven't done such a beautiful song for quite a while. But it is a bit risky to release a song like that in the summer, isn't it?

They are a good choice for "finding oneself". My all-time motto is "It's my life" which I had to use more than once within the last few weeks as people thought it was necessary to comment on my behaviour concerning Mika :thumbdown: . They should all mind their own business!

totally behind you on that one hunny!! i get it all the time... friends... family... relatives...!!!!

totally behind you on that one hunny!! i get it all the time... friends... family... relatives...!!!!

Oh yes! It's annoying as hell!!! And it makes me mad!!! If they really care they must not try to change me as I'm happy the way I'm now. Sorry, but I always get really angry when I talk about it.

Oh yes! It's annoying as hell!!! And it makes me mad!!! If they really care they must not try to change me as I'm happy the way I'm now. Sorry, but I always get really angry when I talk about it.

lol no problem, i'm unchangeable, i was brought up the way i am and now i have found different things to like (especially MIKA!!!!) people are finding it harder to change me- not that i was changeable to begin with!!!!

(i have to go now so will see you later... NEVER CHANGE WHO YOU TRUELY ARE!!)

Yeh totally agree , classic band , saw them live last year (or the year before cant remember!) they were excellent

Slippery When Wet is a great album :thumb_yello:

I've seen them already three times until now. Every show was fantastic :wub2: and I can only recommend it to everyone who gets a chance to see them. It's definitely worth the money.

I actually prefer New Jersey over Slippery. And I love to listen to the These Days album on dark, rainy autumn days :wub2: .

• 2 years later...

Oooh ooh me likes them! :boing:

Saw them last year, definately one of the best gigs I've been to so far! :wub2: I was waiting since I was a teenager, and daaaamn, it was worth every second!!!

Besides the great songs, the energy, etc...Jon is hotter everyday! :teehee::mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Oooh ooh me likes them! :boing:

Saw them last year, definately one of the best gigs I've been to so far! :wub2: I was waiting since I was a teenager, and daaaamn, it was worth every second!!!

Besides the great songs, the energy, etc...Jon is hotter everyday! :teehee::mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I have no idea how I came to like them:blink: I think I was randomly checking out videos and there was Blaze Of Glory:wub2:

Never seen them live, I haven't been to ANY gigs yet:no:

Love the DVD!:biggrin2::aah:

I have no idea how I came to like them:blink: I think I was randomly checking out videos and there was Blaze Of Glory:wub2:

Never seen them live, I haven't been to ANY gigs yet:no:

Love the DVD!:biggrin2::aah:

Oh, you will! :huglove: You still have plenty of time to go to gigs! :wink2:

Here are some videos I made last year, its was on the Rock In Rio festival:

And these are TV clips of the gig:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvhIWOY-nLI :wub2:

Edited by Mary