Bon Jovi (my all-time heroes)

Haeschen02

:boing:

I see some changes there compared to the setlist we had in Romania... and I read somewhere on Twitter, you really had no Bed of Roses? :shocked::aah: I guess it was interesting to have Any Other Day though :wink2:

Anyway, another 3-hour-gig = FANTASTIC! :wub2:

Apparently they're tired of playing Bed Of Roses... :aah:

Don't know about Any Other Day, but I Believe was in the setlist because the fan club asked (they had, and gave, hundreds of signs saying "I Believe" and raised them all at the same time. Jon saw it and asked "Do you really want it? Do you?" and they played it!)

:wub2:

Almost lost my voice during In These Arms and These Days! :blush-anim-cl: OMG I looked like a teenager! :roftl:

I was really REEEEEEEEEEALLy far away from the stage, but thank god, those giant screens worked perfectly! :aah:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:boing:

I see some changes there compared to the setlist we had in Romania... and I read somewhere on Twitter, you really had no Bed of Roses? :shocked::aah: I guess it was interesting to have Any Other Day though :wink2:

Anyway, another 3-hour-gig = FANTASTIC! :wub2:

We're quite a bunch of Bon Jovi gig freaks around here, aren't we :teehee:

Yes we are... loved them since I'm 16:blush-anim-cl:

• 10 months later...

Guess who's the new spokesperson for Avon???

The "Avon" announced on Monday (2), a partnership with the rock star Jon Bon Jovi. The 50 musician will be the spokesperson of the perfume "Unplugged", a product that will have male and female versions.

The company said the inspiration for the creation of perfumes is the unique feeling one has to listen to a favorite song. "The objestivo is to establish an emotional connection."

The version for women is an oriental floral fragrance, which will be available in October. While the male version follows the trend of woody fragrances and will be available in November.

Like any product of the "Avon" perfume, "Unplugged" can be purchased through dealers or the company's website.

The partnership was thankful for the involvement of both parties with philanthropic projects.

Check out Jon posing as spokesperson for Avon on the link below

http://www.cifraclubnews.com.br/noticias/38957-jon-bon-jovi-vira-garoto-propaganda-da-avon-confira-o-comercial.html

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...