Bon Jovi (my all-time heroes)

Haeschen02

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG firts time i'll see this thread...then i'm not the only one :teehee:who loves Mika and Bon Jovi????:biggrin2:

There is a gig Wednesday in Paris and unfortunately i've ordered a tics but never receive it :shocked: and i must cancelled ....:sad:

OMG firts time i'll see this thread...then i'm not the only one :teehee:who loves Mika and Bon Jovi????:biggrin2:

There is a gig Wednesday in Paris and unfortunately i've ordered a tics but never receive it :shocked: and i must cancelled ....:sad:

Its all called good musical taste , I love Bon Jovi .. one of my heros :wub2:

• 4 months later...

:biggrin2:

Just found out Bon Jovi will be at the Bell Center on February 18 (2 days before i turn 40) and I think I will go see them.

I haven't seen them live in ages (and I was so crazy about them that I actually saw them two days in a row).

I promised my son Philippe that I would bring him next time they're around, I think I need to fill out my promise.

Won't be MIKA, but should be fun anyway:thumb_yello:

We waiting such a long time, they are on tour since a few month and now the European Dates are released. Tomorrow starts the Ticket Sale for the German Concerts, hope that I get good tickets for the Munich gig.

We are 10 friends who would like to go together, so it will be a little bit difficult to buy tickets for all in one row.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Bought my ticket to the gig in Lisbon (I must be mad, they're so expensive! :aah:). Oh well, it will be worth the effort, I'm sure!

*sits and waits for July 31* :naughty:

I'M sure you'll have a blast.

Their February concert here was THE BEST I've seen from them. THey're better now than they were in the 80s that's for sure:biggrin2:

I'M sure you'll have a blast.

Their February concert here was THE BEST I've seen from them. THey're better now than they were in the 80s that's for sure:biggrin2:

I've seen them in 2008 and was one of the best gigs I've ever been to, I'm sure this one will be awesome too! :biggrin2:

Glad you had so much fun! :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, and here I thought I was the only person on this forum being weirdly obsessed with Bon Jovi... Well, I'm glad I'm not :P

I kind of grew up with Bon Jovi. When my mother was alive, she always played Bon Jovi for me (like my father did with David Bowie...). I tend to listen to them when I miss her these days... Besides, I love their music. It works well both in good and bad times, and there's no one that downright hates them... I tend to put them up when people are tired of me playing Mika (unless I really want to annoy them :P).

OMG, and here I thought I was the only person on this forum being weirdly obsessed with Bon Jovi... Well, I'm glad I'm not :P

I kind of grew up with Bon Jovi. When my mother was alive, she always played Bon Jovi for me (like my father did with David Bowie...). I tend to listen to them when I miss her these days... Besides, I love their music. It works well both in good and bad times, and there's no one that downright hates them... I tend to put them up when people are tired of me playing Mika (unless I really want to annoy them :P).

Aww MFC is this weird place...no matter what other bands you listen to, you always find someone here who likes them too! :biggrin2:

Aww MFC is this weird place...no matter what other bands you listen to, you always find someone here who likes them too! :biggrin2:

Well, I don't think I'll find anyone sharing my indie rock *death cab for cutie* obsession :P

Oh well... We were talking about Bon Jovi... What's your favorite Bon Jovi song? :)

Well, I don't think I'll find anyone sharing my indie rock *death cab for cutie* obsession :P

Oh well... We were talking about Bon Jovi... What's your favorite Bon Jovi song? :)

Oh wow...tricky question... :teehee: So many!

I can't get enough of Livin' On A Prayer for example, and it's one of the songs I enjoyed most hearing live! :biggrin2:

Oh wow...tricky question... :teehee: So many!

I can't get enough of Livin' On A Prayer for example, and it's one of the songs I enjoyed most hearing live! :biggrin2:

Well, Livin on a prayer is a brilliant song, no doubt about that... But to be honest, I prefer either Misunderstood or living in sin... I don't know why, but those two appeal more to me

Well, Livin on a prayer is a brilliant song, no doubt about that... But to be honest, I prefer either Misunderstood or living in sin... I don't know why, but those two appeal more to me

I think my favorite is Runaway, probably followed by a few dozen more:teehee: like I want to make a memory and Thank you for loving me:wub2:

I think my favorite is Runaway, probably followed by a few dozen more:teehee: like I want to make a memory and Thank you for loving me:wub2:

Well, those are brilliantly amazing songs too :D

Generally, Bon Jovi just makes amazing songs... It's my life, anyone? :P

oh God, I'm so glad I bumped into this thread just now. I've been a fan of Bon Jovi ever since I was little but you know, that kind of fandom where you're constantly in and out of following the band, depending on the other bands you start to like along the way...

I love coming here and seeing people about to attend this tour's gigs. Even though they announced their gig in Romania as early as last summer, it wasn't until a month ago that I decided to attend it :insane: someone asked me what my favourite song was and surprisingly that wasn't hard to answer as I had no other song in mind but Always. :wub2: which reminded me of Bon Jovi's awesomeness and made me consider attending the gig. :bonk:

The best tickets were already sold out since I don't know when, but I suppose one can actually see these guys on stage (as opposed to watching some side screens all through the concert) even if you haven't got the best places, right? :huh:

oh God, I'm so glad I bumped into this thread just now. I've been a fan of Bon Jovi ever since I was little but you know, that kind of fandom where you're constantly in and out of following the band, depending on the other bands you start to like along the way...

I love coming here and seeing people about to attend this tour's gigs. Even though they announced their gig in Romania as early as last summer, it wasn't until a month ago that I decided to attend it :insane: someone asked me what my favourite song was and surprisingly that wasn't hard to answer as I had no other song in mind but Always. :wub2: which reminded me of Bon Jovi's awesomeness and made me consider attending the gig. :bonk:

The best tickets were already sold out since I don't know when, but I suppose one can actually see these guys on stage (as opposed to watching some side screens all through the concert) even if you haven't got the best places, right? :huh:

when I went to the concert in feb, we were not far from the stage but on the side and we had a nice view. They move around a lot on the stage.

I am a die-hard fan, was ever since I was 15-16 (back in 1986). Yes I am old enough to have seen with my own eyes when they raised to stardom:thumb_yello:

when I went to the concert in feb, we were not far from the stage but on the side and we had a nice view. They move around a lot on the stage.

I am a die-hard fan, was ever since I was 15-16 (back in 1986). Yes I am old enough to have seen with my own eyes when they raised to stardom:thumb_yello:

My stepmother too is an eighties Bon Jovi fan... Though I think she's older than you... I know that my mother was older :P

• 2 weeks later...

Has any of you read this? -> http://bit.ly/k3FFit

Looks like Richie entered rehab and someone is going to replace him for this year's tour :tears:

I'm left speechless as we were supposed to sing Happy Birthday to him at the gig in Romania, which is on the 10th of July (as you probably know, his birthday is the next day) :boxed: and I bet many people were going to attend especially in order to witness his remarkable guitar playing... oh well, this was just so unexpected :aah:

Has any of you read this? -> http://bit.ly/k3FFit

Looks like Richie entered rehab and someone is going to replace him for this year's tour :tears:

I'm left speechless as we were supposed to sing Happy Birthday to him at the gig in Romania, which is on the 10th of July (as you probably know, his birthday is the next day) :boxed: and I bet many people were going to attend especially in order to witness his remarkable guitar playing... oh well, this was just so unexpected :aah:

yes I read it. It's really sad, for him first, and for all the fans who won,t be able to see him live, he,s such a fantastic guitar player...

Let's hope for the best:thumb_yello:

yes I read it. It's really sad, for him first, and for all the fans who won,t be able to see him live, he,s such a fantastic guitar player...

Let's hope for the best:thumb_yello:

Yes, very sad. I hope he feels better,soon.

I´m in Munich in June and hope that he is back at his time.

Hey, I love them!! One of the best bands that I've seen in my life. I love their style, my fav songs are Bad Medicine and (You want to) Make a memory. I'm very sad because of Richie :( My best wishes to him