Bon Jovi (my all-time heroes)

Haeschen02

Oh , thats sad. Hope you get your chance on the next Tour.

Wow, saw the first pictures from Bucharest. What a beautiful venue!!!!

262159_10150232742247000_7220821999_7721852_6218798_n.jpg

Oh my God I didn't even know they were going to venue it over there!! Hah my avatar picture was taken there :mf_rosetinted:. However, I hope you girls had a whale of a time, can't wait to hear about it :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the concert lasted 3 hours :shocked:

Yep, exactly 3 hours! :wub2: My bro did the filming (he has filmed everything till Wanted Dead Or Alive, then the battery died, but he had a friend film the rest and as soon as he recieves that part, he'll upload all the videos), and I did the photos - first photo I took was of Richie just when he came on stage, and that was at 20:01PM! Plus, due to the weirdly long lasting battery life my camera showed in the past, this time I just let go all the worries related to this and came back with no less than ~450 photos only from the gig :lmfao:

Anyway, there's lots more to tell but I don't quite have the time now and I'm not sure anyone has the patience to listen to a "BJ-gig-newbie" like me :teehee: but I truly think now that this is what a really good concert should be & feel like, and if he sticks to his promise (that he'll return to Bucharest as soon as possible) I'll do anything not to miss that one also :wink2:

Same, Golden Circle! :shocked: Maybe we'll meet there!

I arrive with the special bus at about 14:30 and then I'll have to find Madeline (from MFC) who's also coming, but she came to Bucharest one day earlier (today, that is).

Well, I can't stay here any longer... :aah: a 3-hour wandering through Timisoara and a 10-hour-journey are waiting for me :old:

Ohhh sweetie!!! I'm SO SO sorry. :( I didn't see your message but now. It's the first time I'm online here since Sunday. :aah: I'm sorry I sow your message late, it would have been nice to meet you there but I was so stupid... So, hope to see you next time! O sa ma revansez. :P:teehee::teehee:

Hehe now I'm in a Bon Jovi mood!! The show lasted 3 hours and it was the most incredible show I've ever attended. The atmosphere was AMAZING!! :naughty: So if you have the change to attend a concert of them, GO FOR IT!!! I can't understand how a man who has 49 years old can perform like this 3 hours without no breathing... and a surgery on his knee, don't forget! The crowd was amazing, the best I've ever seen.

I think they felt amazing in Romania/Bucharest, they thanked us twice on their facebook...

BTW: there was Ritchie Sambora too. :mf_lustslow:

"Today we had the remarkable opportunity to play Romania for the first time... EVER!! Thank you, fans, for having us! It was an incredible show and definitely worth the wait! You guys were amazing!"

26215910150232742247000.jpg

"Thanks again, Romania! What an amazing gig- can't wait to see you all again real soon!"

26124110150233788927000.jpg

image20110711935667656c.jpg

pozebonjovibucuresti03.jpg

Yep, exactly 3 hours! :wub2: My bro did the filming (he has filmed everything till Wanted Dead Or Alive, then the battery died, but he had a friend film the rest and as soon as he recieves that part, he'll upload all the videos), and I did the photos - first photo I took was of Richie just when he came on stage, and that was at 20:01PM! Plus, due to the weirdly long lasting battery life my camera showed in the past, this time I just let go all the worries related to this and came back with no less than ~450 photos only from the gig :lmfao:

Anyway, there's lots more to tell but I don't quite have the time now and I'm not sure anyone has the patience to listen to a "BJ-gig-newbie" like me :teehee: but I truly think now that this is what a really good concert should be & feel like, and if he sticks to his promise (that he'll return to Bucharest as soon as possible) I'll do anything not to miss that one also :wink2:

I'm a pretty old fan but I would like to hear your stories anyway:wink2:

They did 5 shows in a year-span in Montreal. I'm sure they will be tru to their words:thumb_yello:

Hehe now I'm in a Bon Jovi mood!! The show lasted 3 hours and it was the most incredible show I've ever attended. The atmosphere was AMAZING!! :naughty: So if you have the change to attend a concert of them, GO FOR IT!!! I can't understand how a man who has 49 years old can perform like this 3 hours without no breathing... and a surgery on his knee, don't forget! The crowd was amazing, the best I've ever seen.

I think they felt amazing in Romania/Bucharest, they thanked us twice on their facebook...

BTW: there was Ritchie Sambora too. :mf_lustslow:

"Today we had the remarkable opportunity to play Romania for the first time... EVER!! Thank you, fans, for having us! It was an incredible show and definitely worth the wait! You guys were amazing!"

26215910150232742247000.jpg

"Thanks again, Romania! What an amazing gig- can't wait to see you all again real soon!"

26124110150233788927000.jpg

image20110711935667656c.jpg

pozebonjovibucuresti03.jpg

49 is not grandpa age yet:wink2:

Oh my God. I can now say that everything we did at this gig is uploaded.

Movies ->

-> this is the concert in almost full version, the ending has yet to appear as I've told you someone else filmed it.

After analyzing the photos, 320 made it into the final album. not all are in good quality, for various reasons, but most of them are pretty decent and some feature some quirky poses/faces from the band members... :teehee:. You can see them at http://www.tassadaronline.blogspot.com, where my brother has also posted a little report :biggrin2:

I am particularly fond of these pics :fangurl: :

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/2155/dscn0056h.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4332/dscn0152p.jpg :lmfao:

What can I say, just when I thought that B'estfest was the best festival (or even gig) I had ever attended, here comes Bon Jovi and overturns everything with a 3-hour concert (apparently the longest one in this tour :shocked:) that had pretty much everything you'd want from a concert. :wink2: It was so amazing that I forgot about the heat, the panic earlier that day (I almost didn't make it in because of dumb camera issues), or the glass of beer that was spilled right on my black Converses which I had just washed the day before.

Overall, the best concert in my entire life and I think THIS can't be beaten as easily :wub2:

No. But I bet you he's in better shape than when he was 20.:mf_rosetinted:

They were quite wild in the youth:roftl:

Yeah... he is, he is!!! :teehee:

BTW, they spent their time in Romania with 5 ladies. (chaperons I think is the term in english). :aah::roftl:

• 3 weeks later...

AFJBHLSJGHBJFVBFEJLBGVJKBFDJLVBHJLB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kermit.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 freaking hours!!!!!!!!!!

:swoon:

One of the best gigs I've ever been to! Holy cow... They're evn better than the last time I've seen them, in 2008!

And the crowd? :swoon:

56.000 people there, singing their hearts out, clapping, dancing...having fun! :wub2:

WOW! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOW!!!!!

I want them back here. Soon. :tears:

Setlist:

Raise Your Hands

You Give Love a Bad Name

Born to Be My Baby

We Weren't Born to Follow

Lost Highway

It's My Life

Get Ready

In These Arms

We Got It Goin' On

Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars

Bad Medicine / Gloria / Pretty Woman / Shout

(It's Hard) Letting You Go

When We Were Beautiful

I'll Be There For You

Who Says You Can't Go Home

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

Any Other Day

(First time since 2008)

Have a Nice Day

Keep the Faith

Encore:

These Days

Wanted Dead or Alive

I Believe

This Ain't A Love Song

Livin' on a Prayer

Encore 2:

Always

I Love This Town

Twist and Shout

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Setlist:

Raise Your Hands

You Give Love a Bad Name

Born to Be My Baby

We Weren't Born to Follow

Lost Highway

It's My Life

Get Ready

In These Arms

We Got It Goin' On

Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars

Bad Medicine / Gloria / Pretty Woman / Shout

(It's Hard) Letting You Go

When We Were Beautiful

I'll Be There For You

Who Says You Can't Go Home

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

Any Other Day

(First time since 2008)

Have a Nice Day

Keep the Faith

Encore:

These Days

Wanted Dead or Alive

I Believe

This Ain't A Love Song

Livin' on a Prayer

Encore 2:

Always

I Love This Town

Twist and Shout

:boing:

I see some changes there compared to the setlist we had in Romania... and I read somewhere on Twitter, you really had no Bed of Roses? :shocked::aah: I guess it was interesting to have Any Other Day though :wink2:

Anyway, another 3-hour-gig = FANTASTIC! :wub2:

I seen them on the 22nd of june of this year :boing: it was awsome! :biggrin2:

We're quite a bunch of Bon Jovi gig freaks around here, aren't we :teehee:

:boing:

I see some changes there compared to the setlist we had in Romania... and I read somewhere on Twitter, you really had no Bed of Roses? :shocked::aah: I guess it was interesting to have Any Other Day though :wink2:

Anyway, another 3-hour-gig = FANTASTIC! :wub2:

We're quite a bunch of Bon Jovi gig freaks around here, aren't we :teehee:

It seems so :aah: I'm just gald I got to go :biggrin2: