Bon Jovi (my all-time heroes)

Haeschen02

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their newest album ('The Circle') is actually much more Rock than most of their recent albums. ^^

What always surprises me though, is that in some music stores I'll have to go to the Metal section to find the Bon Jovi albums. :roftl:

Yup :biggrin2: I'm glad it is, I always preferred the 80's stuff to something like Lost Highway :naughty:

:roftl:

No man, Mika's pure hiphop. :mf_rosetinted:

I was once in a music store where they'd put him up pretty much everywhere. Pop, Dance, Film music, Country and Classical music :lmfao:

In 7th and 8th grade I was slightly obsessed with Bon Jovi.

I still am :naughty: only slightly though, Mika has taken over the big obsession :naughty:

Their newest album ('The Circle') is actually much more Rock than most of their recent albums. ^^

What always surprises me though, is that in some music stores I'll have to go to the Metal section to find the Bon Jovi albums. :roftl:

I know, I`ve heard the new songs. But they don`t rock enough in my opinion. I miss the old Bon Jovi.... "Born to be my baby", "bad medicine" - THAT was ROCK

:roftl: when I went to the music store the other day I actually found "Lost Highway" in the metal section :roftl::roftl:

:roftl: when I went to the music store the other day I actually found "Lost Highway" in the metal section :roftl::roftl:

:roftl: Country Metal huh? I quite like Country, but even though Lost Highway was produced in Nashville (I do remember that correctly, right? :aah:), it's by far not my fave :dunno::naughty:

I was once in a music store where they'd put him up pretty much everywhere. Pop, Dance, Film music, Country and Classical music :lmfao:

:lmfao:

I know, I`ve heard the new songs. But they don`t rock enough in my opinion. I miss the old Bon Jovi.... "Born to be my baby", "bad medicine" - THAT was ROCK

To me, the new record is as much rock as the older stuff. But then again, I've never been really good with genres anyway. :naughty:

Jon Bon Jovi has hair that any man (or woman :naughty:) would die for. :lol3:

:das:

• 1 month later...

So............. i saw Bon jovi for the first time EVER! on wednesday :) what a great show! we had great seats like 10th row... on the floor center :)

and last night we went again (decided to an hour before the show) i dont really have money to spend so a friend and i decided to try and find some cheap tix... last minute... we did and had no idea WHERE they will be... it was BEHIND the stage all the way to the top! LOL but it was still great :)

i made a video with some short clips from last night... here it is:

so finally i saw bon jovi! and twice! WOOHOO! it was a dream of mine for years!

So............. i saw Bon jovi for the first time EVER! on wednesday :) what a great show! we had great seats like 10th row... on the floor center :)

and last night we went again (decided to an hour before the show) i dont really have money to spend so a friend and i decided to try and find some cheap tix... last minute... we did and had no idea WHERE they will be... it was BEHIND the stage all the way to the top! LOL but it was still great :)

i made a video with some short clips from last night... here it is:

so finally i saw bon jovi! and twice! WOOHOO! it was a dream of mine for years!

Yeh I can watch it now :wub2:

This is better than waiting for you all night :naughty:

Love them , Im the same as you I was away from them for soooo long and now BOOM right back in my life :thumb_yello:

Yeh I can watch it now :wub2:

This is better than waiting for you all night :naughty:

Love them , Im the same as you I was away from them for soooo long and now BOOM right back in my life :thumb_yello:

glad u can watch it now lol :thumb_yello:

i love how the made the whole setting of the stage.... amazing!

the screens that move are so cool, esp when they become stairs for jon to walk on! (on the last song on my video) it was very nice!

and we couldnt even see the animations on them on the concert i went to before cause we were on the floor :biggrin2: so it was awsome seeing the concert from 2 directions :)

glad u can watch it now lol :thumb_yello:

i love how the made the whole setting of the stage.... amazing!

the screens that move are so cool, esp when they become stairs for jon to walk on! (on the last song on my video) it was very nice!

and we couldnt even see the animations on them on the concert i went to before cause we were on the floor :biggrin2: so it was awsome seeing the concert from 2 directions :)

Fabby

Did you get the last tour on DVD ? heres on example of how damn amazing they are :biggrin2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANcFOjZlVac

:wub2:

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to bring thread up but I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan too and an awesome band like this deserves to be brought back to the front page. I've been to Bon Jovi concert once, nosebleed ticket because I had to wait for my cousin's decision and ended up too late for good tix, but I had a good time anyway

One of the thing I noticed in Mika concert was he shakes his "money maker" just as much as Jon does, and the fangirls give the same reaction :aah:

Sorry to bring thread up but I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan too and an awesome band like this deserves to be brought back to the front page. I've been to Bon Jovi concert once, nosebleed ticket because I had to wait for my cousin's decision and ended up too late for good tix, but I had a good time anyway

One of the thing I noticed in Mika concert was he shakes his "money maker" just as much as Jon does, and the fangirls give the same reaction :aah:

Never apologize for bumping a thread. Especially this one. :biggrin2::naughty:

Too bad you had bad tickets, but they usually give an awesome show anyway.

Lol. I'd never noticed that, but you're right! :roftl:

• 1 month later...
Hi

Anybody going to the O2 this month?

Not going but it'd be great to go.

I'm just watching John and his band, live, on TV, there are almost 400.000 people there! OMG what a great show! :punk: