Bon Jovi (my all-time heroes)

Haeschen02

Er, I am:blink: Were you thinking of another one Freddie?

Edit: looks like I don't know that one:blink:

Yeah I would've loved English subtitles as well, though German was okay for me of course:teehee:

I was talking about the album asking if its worth buying all other chat is DVD related :biggrin2::thumb_yello: .. the one psoted .. buy it! , its not the circle its a new DVD:biggrin2:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, thanks!!!

Er, I am:blink: Were you thinking of another one Freddie?

Edit: looks like I don't know that one:blink:

Yeah I would've loved English subtitles as well, though German was okay for me of course:teehee:

Yeah, I considered using German subtitles, but I figured I'd get confused reading everything in German, hearing it in English and simultaneously translating it to Dutch in my head. :aah::roftl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I :wub2: Bon Jovi.

I just wish tickets to his show weren't a million, bazillion dollars. :sneaky2:

Good point. :aah:

I usually go anyway, but this time their "world tour" only takes them to the US, Canada and London. :sneaky2:

*sticks head in*

I LOVE Bon Jovi. Their older material from the 80s/90s kicks ass!!! :thumb_yello:

I`m not into the new stuff. They sound too "poppy" nowadays. But that`s just my opinion :wink2:

Nothing wrong with sounding "poppy" of course!!!! But BJ are a ROCK band...or.. they used to be. LONG AGO :(

Edited by GraceKelly84
just wanted to add something

*sticks head in*

I LOVE Bon Jovi. Their older material from the 80s/90s kicks ass!!! :thumb_yello:

I`m not into the new stuff. They sound too "poppy" nowadays. But that`s just my opinion :wink2:

Nothing wrong with sounding "poppy" of course!!!! But BJ are a ROCK band...or.. they used to be. LONG AGO :(

Their newest album ('The Circle') is actually much more Rock than most of their recent albums. ^^

What always surprises me though, is that in some music stores I'll have to go to the Metal section to find the Bon Jovi albums. :roftl:

Their newest album ('The Circle') is actually much more Rock than most of their recent albums. ^^

What always surprises me though, is that in some music stores I'll have to go to the Metal section to find the Bon Jovi albums. :roftl:

:lmfao:

And where do you find Mika's albums in those stores? The classical section? :roftl:

:lmfao:

And where do you find Mika's albums in those stores? The classical section? :roftl:

:roftl:

No, seriously, I've often heard Bon Jovi referred to as 'metal band from the 80s'. :roftl:

Even if they were considered 'metal' back then, the label should've been updated. :naughty:

No man, Mika's pure hiphop. :mf_rosetinted: