What Mika wants in his dressing room

Humphrey

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOWEVER - somebody did say at the Big Girl video that he ate KitKat bars.("Course he must have the fastest metabolism on the planet!!!!)

hahaha hes a lucky bunny! i bet he could eat whatever he wanted and stay that skinny! and kit kat bars arent that bad! ya they r candy but if he eats that healthly all the time a kit kat bar is NOTHING!

wow! i would be more likely to ask for cooked Brussel sprouts and rice in vine leaves! i have to agree with him though raw carrot YUMM

maybe i am going to take a leaf (pun intended) out of this book and order vegetables and fruit! i cant believe there are no apples, fejoas or mangos though!

LMAO!!!!! THE CUTENESS!!! lol

that shows that mika is a very healthy eater huh? popcorn is healthy right? the "corn" part makes it a vegetable too!!!!!!! he is a healthy guy tho!! awww, he is the most perfectest, but not perfect, famous person, even though i dont really consider him a famous person that much, even though he is pretty famous. he is extraordinsriyo!

Mika's the sweetest -

Of this there's no doubt!

We deeply love Mika

Both inside and out!

:wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

He's happy and carefree and makes no demands

While others with power just bark out commands. :thumbdown:

So to all MFCers, both near and far

Remember how lucky we have Mika our Star!:groupwave::woot_jump:

Whew, Mika's pretty low-maintenance. It's good to know he doesn't demand to have only blue M&M's or only bottles of Evian. That's probably one of the reasons I like him so much.

Lovely to hear he is not one of those Diva's - who want all the brown M&M's taken out before they are put in the dish etc!!!

Well... actually I want all the blue M&M's taken out because I think it is not fair to eat blue food when your own name is Blue. :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: :roftl: