• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that it's a another silly threat but we all adore it!!! :naughty:

I saw in an another threat that Mika left a bag with:

a cucumber

a bag of carrots

some pears and clementines

and popcorn

He seems to be very healthy. The first thing I thought was: "No meat! Is he vegetarian?"

I'm a vegetarian girl (not vegan because I drink milk and eat eggs)!

I'd like to know if someone saw him eating meat!

Didn't someone in the MFC, have a father, or brother, or someone, who made Mika a bacon sandwitch at Joe Whitely's house??

Love today, from Marilyn

Didn't someone in the MFC, have a father, or brother, or someone, who made Mika a bacon sandwitch at Joe Whitely's house??

Love today, from Marilyn

Yeah, and he said something about that he likes chicken and he ate spaghetti in a pic, and in spaghetti there is mostly meat.

• 1 year later...
dont u ppl think sometimes its hard to be a vegetarian...like when someone else is eating something really nice ...and your eating...a carrot...well i do!!!!:thumbdown:

but i LOVEEEE quorn... but its a bit over priced!!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

hmm I've never found it hard being vegetarian i've been one pretty much my whole life so it's normal for me

THANKYOUU!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

WE SHOULD START A VEGETARIAN THREAD...LIKE JUST FOR VEGETARIANS...U KNOW LIKE THE PENNIMANE POSSE THREAD AND STUFF!!!!

THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

yeah good idea :D

hmm I've never found it hard being vegetarian i've been one pretty much my whole life so it's normal for me

yeah good idea :D

you are answering posts from people who posted in 2007!

chances are they won't read it!

Edited by guylainem123

• 2 weeks later...
nahh i don't think he is, i've seen several photos of him with a big plate of spaghetti and meatballs in front of him! yum yum yum. :]

could be falafel.... Can get something here that looks like that but is falafel

:blush-anim-cl:

sometimes when someone get's drunk or they really want to get drunk, they will drink anything....I remember one time on a boat trip I ordered a HUGE glass of vodka and lemon and they gave me bacardi which was FOUL but I drunk it anyway cause I just wanted to be drunk LOL

Ditto... tried that many times. But there are things i dont wanna drink,,, my s-dad has something called "egg liqueur" i tried to taste just a lil bit and there is no way i will ever drink that again

• 2 weeks later...

i've always wanted to be a vegitarian! But its so bloody hard!! My father's side of my family is Spanish and they LOVE to cook! Its really hard to not eat what they're cooking...not cause its good, but cause they will yell at you if you don't!

i've always wanted to be a vegitarian! But its so bloody hard!! My father's side of my family is Spanish and they LOVE to cook! Its really hard to not eat what they're cooking...not cause its good, but cause they will yell at you if you don't!

that's how it was for me at first.. except My dad likes to cook country food and like steak.. and chicken.. but I just let him know that I was not going to eat that animal.. it deserves a life. I think I have a different view on vegetarianism than most people though.. :dunno: