Japan- Mtv Video Music Awards

deek

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BLUE SKY !!! OMG ... YOU ARE BACK !!! AND YOU LOOK SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL & HAPPY !!!!!!!! TELL ALL ... PLEEEEEEEASE ???!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

C'MON darlin' ... we've been hangin' out ALL ARVO to hear from you ... aswell as fully being 'WITH YOU' there !!!! I'm busting !!!!!!!:biggrin2::roftl:

First thanks Deek for finding that so fast and posting it. I only got home 30 minutes ago. The venue was over an hour out of Tokyo.

I didn't meet Mika. But do you think he might have noticed me???!!!

I am half way through posting on the Mika in Japan May 26th thread, so let me finish the conversation over there. I'll be done in a few minutes.

But are you proud of me?? We want him to think we are everywhere eh!!

First thanks Deek for finding that so fast and posting it. I only got home 30 minutes ago. The venue was over an hour out of Tokyo.

I am half way through posting on the Mika in Japan May 26th thread, so let me finish the conversation over there. I'll be done in a few minutes.

we are VERY proud of you!!

i am sure that mika saw you!

how could he not - you with your blonde and pink hair and wearing red!!!!

omg!

we ARE everywhere!!!!:naughty:

BLUE SKY , I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU !!! You looked SOOOOO ecstatic & you really did stand out ... I can just SEE the love pouring out of you !!!

I am sure he will have noticed you!

And yes we are proud of you! Top marks for representing MFC! He knows the logo, I think you will have stood out! :thumb_yello:

aw!! thats so sweet the girls got courage bringing her mika cd!! i could never do that what if she accidentally dropped it then someone stepped on it :shocked:

Sorry if it's been posted already -- I didn't check: She probably just brought the CD cover *without* the CD inside. :wink2:

Sorry if it's been posted already -- I didn't check: She probably just brought the CD cover *without* the CD inside. :wink2:

ah yeah hopefully lol cos if i were her and something bad happened i'd be cryin even though u could just buy another one but u know the 1st one is always the best one :D

hey deek, were you there???:naughty: :naughty:

blu sky, you look gorgeous and so happy!

we are so proud of you, and pls, don't be sad....he's coming back to japan, isn't he!!!:thumb_yello:

this is just a first step....next time you will hug him all!!! i'm sure!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

YOURE AWESOWE BLUESKY!!!! of course we're proud of you you silly!!! you represented the MFC and your love for MIKA!!!!!!! u rock!! i loved the video too!! lol i couldnt help smiling to see mika in japan!!! hes everywhere!! <3333 he was very sweaty.... hehe.......

I have to tell you all, you have been the most amazing bunch of MFC buddies, with all your kind comments to me. It reaaaaaalllyy made up for the crushing disappointment I felt after it was all over and I was at the after party (I mean...who gets to go to the after parties for MTV Japan usually??? NOT me) and then Mika didn't even come to the party. They whisked him back to his hotel.

My kids woke up this morning and I showed them this thread and they were like WOW!!! So many pages of nice comments, and our mum's photo over and over!!

So thankyou!!:flowers2::huglove:

It's so bad you didn't meet him :thumbdown:

You deserved it as you're his Japanese fan #1!

At least you saw him live and close :naughty: and we all know he needs all the rest he can find.

You'll meet him next time:thumb_yello: