HEY PEREZ...Is That You Buddy?

mika tour in the usa is over (by now...) but

WHERE WAS PEREZ HILTON?:cool:

nothing on his site about mika's tour.....what's going on in the oddest friendship in the world?:blink:

does anyone know?

i won't be able to sleep tonight with this thought in my mind....:naughty: :naughty:

I was wondering the same thing! I looked everyday on his blog ( as usual) for a post about Mika but nothing... Maybe Mika asked not to post (or Perez decided not to) after the Out mag thing with the gay/post gay/not gay? Or maybe they split?:naughty:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

probably he logs just to steal pics...eh, perez???

the OUT magazine is a false problem....what's coming after that article is in mika's project...he won't leave anything out his control, i think.

only perez can answer the question!

Yay! Perez you joined us!!!

*thinks hard about what to say to the famous person*

PLEASE don't read the +16 thread!!! But if you do, DO NOT tell Mika! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

But do tell him to join...wait a minute... has he joined??? Do you know? :biggrin2:

Yay! Perez you joined us!!!

*thinks hard about what to say to the famous person*

PLEASE don't read the +16 thread!!! But if you do, DO NOT tell Mika! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

But do tell him to join...wait a minute... has he joined??? Do you know? :biggrin2:

He's watching us closely.....*Puts in sunglasses*:mf_rosetinted:

Ha, sorry Perez I've been slagging you off in other threads. But surely if you can dish it out, you can take it.

I really appreciate your taste in music and love the exposure you've given to Mika, Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen, et al.

• 1 year later...

Hey Perez

You will find us about as up-to-date as humanly possible here today!!

Of course you can call the man and ask what's been going on, but we can't!!

You spy I spy we all spy...together:wub2:

You're brazilliant!

xoxoo

P

Hey Perez!:mf_lustslow:

I LOVE your site and want to personally thank you for introducing me to Mika's music...... you have impeccable taste, and certainly know how to pick the winners!!!:thumb_yello: I think it was late 2006/early 2007 when you first featured "Grace Kelly" and I have been hopelessly addicted ever since! :wub2: Thanks again!

And BTW - you're looking totally awesome these days!:thumb_yello:

Hugs,

:huglove:

Joan

hey perez! ur site btw is the best, its the 1st and last place i go 4 my celeb gossip! :thumb_yello:

Me too! I check in several times per day. I have a few guilty pleasures now, in no special order...... Mika, MFC, Perez Hilton, Facebook, itunes, and very recently bebo....... p nasty really rocks!!!!:punk::thumb_yello::wub2:

UM...

:blink: :blink: :blink:

PEREZ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF THE MFC?

IF SO, POST SOMETHING THAT ONLY THE QUEEN OF ALL HOLLYWOOD GOSSIP WOULD SAY!

*if it's not you...way to go person who likes to steal others identities...YOU REALLY HAD US GOING! (no...not really)

*if it is you...LOVE YOU PEREZ...if I was a Hollywood socialte I'd totally kiss your ass! (sarcasm...sarcasm:naughty: :naughty:)

ERM...GUYS...IT'S HIM...

Kelly! I Didn't know you made this! why didn't you tell me!!!!