Artists

Zsina

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do you think everything is so different? Not in a good way?

Oh and your drawings are .... incredible. I LOOOOVE THEM

Oh not in a bad way, but when I started writing here (april 2007) we were just a few. Even the graphic was different, but overall there was less people, there were less threads, now I feel like lost in here.

And it's sad for me, but of course it's good for Mika, since he has always more fans :blink:

I've changed too since my arrive here!

So, it's not a problem, it's life, I think :wink2:

ps. thanks, your signature is great!

Oh not in a bad way, but when I started writing here (april 2007) we were just a few. Even the graphic was different, but overall there was less people, there were less threads, now I feel like lost in here.

And it's sad for me, but of course it's good for Mika, since he has always more fans :blink:

Oh yeah, I see!

The layout changed a few week ago, though ...

I'm sure you'll love the 'new' version!!

Oh and thank you, glad you like it :)

Ah! I've never seen this thread before! :)

sites:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackiejay

http://www.myspace.com/jackjayphoto

here's some recent prints I've made in the darkroom (35mm)

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001-2-1.jpg

Gorgeous! :shocked:

I've always had an interest in old school photography, but the teacher at my school's an ass. Is it very enjoyable? How did you learn?

Gorgeous! :shocked:

I've always had an interest in old school photography, but the teacher at my school's an ass. Is it very enjoyable? How did you learn?

thank you! <3

I go to school for photography, but I took some classes in high school that taught me how to develop and print film, it can be very frustrating but for the most part its enjoyable. Most days I go through easily 25sheets of paper trying to get a perfect print, sometimes 2 out of 25 sheets. Takes lots of patience!:naughty:

thank you! <3

I go to school for photography, but I took some classes in high school that taught me how to develop and print film, it can be very frustrating but for the most part its enjoyable. Most days I go through easily 25sheets of paper trying to get a perfect print, sometimes 2 out of 25 sheets. Takes lots of patience!:naughty:

You're very welcome.

Fascinating. Although now I suppose it's not for me. I lack patience to the extreme. :naughty: I'll stick to paints and ink and try to see what I can squeeze out of my point and shoot. Like this:

img2913.jpg

I like the IDEA, but it does everything automatically, so I don't get the effects I want. Any tips when working with sucky digital cameras?

You're very welcome.

Fascinating. Although now I suppose it's not for me. I lack patience to the extreme. :naughty: I'll stick to paints and ink and try to see what I can squeeze out of my point and shoot. Like this:

img2913.jpg

I like the IDEA, but it does everything automatically, so I don't get the effects I want. Any tips when working with sucky digital cameras?

I don't know much about point and shoot cameras :/

it's hard to get technical with them because they're made to be simple, but that doesn't mean you can't take a great photo with them!

I would just fool around with it as much as possible and see what it can do!

I don't know much about point and shoot cameras :/

it's hard to get technical with them because they're made to be simple, but that doesn't mean you can't take a great photo with them!

I would just fool around with it as much as possible and see what it can do!

Gotcha, thanks! :thumb_yello:

I know... it has changed quite a lot hasn't it... But I miss your posts! :wink2: Glad to see you stop by every once in a while:thumb_yello:

You're very welcome.

img2913.jpg

I agree with Jackie- play around with it.

Point and shoot cameras are typically good for macro shots, not so much for things in the distance. Also, if it's dark they may not turn out the best. But I have a point and shoot and have taken some really great photos with it. There's no saying that a P & S can't take great pictures, it's all up to YOU.

That photo looks overexposed. Trying taking pictures without flash, sometimes, and see how it works out. I mean, you'd have to have good lighting and a steady hand (or tripod, if you really want)...but your photos can look way awesome when not using flash.

I agree with Jackie- play around with it.

Point and shoot cameras are typically good for macro shots, not so much for things in the distance. Also, if it's dark they may not turn out the best. But I have a point and shoot and have taken some really great photos with it. There's no saying that a P & S can't take great pictures, it's all up to YOU.

That photo looks overexposed. Trying taking pictures without flash, sometimes, and see how it works out. I mean, you'd have to have good lighting and a steady hand (or tripod, if you really want)...but your photos can look way awesome when not using flash.

:doh: I get what you mean. The thing is, I was trying to get the light to bounce onto/ be reflected on the table, so that instead of a shadow, it was that. You know what I'm saying?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I made these lollipop necklaces for my friend and myself as we'll be at the Olympia gig tomorrow night.

They're made from FIMO and my necklace is the one on the left and hers is the one on the right:

Necklaces.jpg

I'm really happy with how they turned out. :biggrin2:

I made these lollipop necklaces for my friend and myself as we'll be at the Olympia gig tomorrow night.

They're made from FIMO and my necklace is the one on the left and hers is the one on the right:

Necklaces.jpg

I'm really happy with how they turned out. :biggrin2:

WOW! :shocked: sooooo jealous! :aah: they're amazing! :wub2: