Tour.

lozwinter

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bexxy what u wearing again????

does everyone go in fancy dress...coz i dont wanna be like the only one!!!!:roftl:

We'll be dressing up as usual! Lol!!!

Lauren, which ones are you going to?

Right just got back here - pc playing me up - want to book tickets for new tour - like right now!! - and want to know where everyone else is going? Choices for me seem to be be between manchester or london

Help - I NEEd to know where the action is - I may be bringing hubby this time and he needs to get the full MFC experience so he can finally understand my maddened state of mind!!!

Right just got back here - pc playing me up - want to book tickets for new tour - like right now!! - and want to know where everyone else is going? Choices for me seem to be be between manchester or london

Help - I NEEd to know where the action is - I may be bringing hubby this time and he needs to get the full MFC experience so he can finally understand my maddened state of mind!!!

I'm going to.........all these listed ......:thumb_yello:

OK - Booked Birmingham - better the devil you know eh?!

Hope to see you all again there on the 22 November!!!!!!:punk: :punk: and this time I am buying a drink - just so we can be first in the queue and first in the "jump the queue" queue too!!!!!!! - covering all bases this time LOL

Hopefully hubby coming this time too - he is slowly turning to the rainbow side but we need to mikaize him once and for all in Brum!!!!

Hope to see you all again there on the 22 November!!!!!!:punk: :punk: and this time I am buying a drink - just so we can be first in the queue and first in the "jump the queue" queue too!!!!!!! - covering all bases this time LOL

Hopefully hubby coming this time too - he is slowly turning to the rainbow side but we need to mikaize him once and for all in Brum!!!!

:yay: Hopefully I'll be there too!!

Well....maybe:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

Bit dissappointed there is no Wales dates, have the welsh upset our floppy haired one at some point? (although after seeing T4 show from Swansea I can see why he was a bit put off!! - patronising sods, only there for the manic street preachers) - Cardiff International Arena is an amazing venue - and you could all have stayed at my house!!!!!! YEEEEHEEEEEE

We'll be dressing up as usual! Lol!!!

Lauren, which ones are you going to?

hi ....im going to somerset house and Doncaster...dunno if i should dress up for doncaster though!!!

cant wait!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

hi ....im going to somerset house and Doncaster...dunno if i should dress up for doncaster though!!!

cant wait!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

WOT!!! I am new to this following MIKA about like a lap dog, but hell you GOTTA dress up for EVERY gig lol:bleh:

WOT!!! I am new to this following MIKA about like a lap dog, but hell you GOTTA dress up for EVERY gig lol:bleh:

Here! Here!!!!!! For defo you have to dress up. I am / have been. It's great fun! :thumb_yello:

I will see you there! :punk:

oh ....im deffo dressing up for sommerset house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

i look CRAAZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

but im not sure about doncaster!!!! ....i dont think its a dress up one ..is it???

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: i will go dressed up to the doncaster one ...if other ppl are!!!:thumb_yello:

oh ....im deffo dressing up for sommerset house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

i look CRAAZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

but im not sure about doncaster!!!! ....i dont think its a dress up one ..is it???

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: i will go dressed up to the doncaster one ...if other ppl are!!!:thumb_yello:

Lauren i will go dressed up if you will go dressed up to doncaster :thumb_yello:

Ugh!!!! I've just tried to get on seetickets.......server is BUSY!!!! BUSY!!! There must be an awful lot of people trying to get Mika tickets! It's nearly 9.20 am now.

I thought i would go on there and have a look - i spoke to my sister very late last night and she wants to go! I might have to phone her.......i might try ticketmaster.