MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy

-Jennie-

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you're arriving plenty early enough, nothing is going to go wrong!

If you were arriving on the 22nd I was going to offer you a lift from the airport, I'm not driving down until that morning tho.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! darn... :doh: I was just hoping someone could offer us a lift :P lol oh well

• 1 month later...

Although I did enjoy the them last time, I was hoping that there would be a support band other then Palladium. But still it'll be nice to see them agian, before they get 'big' if they do that is!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hia everyone,

Just to let you know I haven't abandoned you. My PC blew up on me a few months ago and since then I have been PC less - my friend has kindly let me use hers quickly now to say hia to everyone. I am still coming to the Birmingham gig on 22nd (If my tickets ever turn up!!!) and hope to see you all there and that you will all still talk to me even though I haven't visited you here in ages.

I have been told I should have computer back in 2 weeks (but they have been saying that for 2 months!), when it arrives my first stop will be here to catch up with everyone - it could be a long catching up session!!!, so don't forget me!!!!

Hia to everyone, speak soon (I hope!!!)

Cathi XX

p.s. I have to give the computer back now so if anyone responds to me please don't be offended if I don't get back to ya for a while, I will try as soon as I get virtual again, I promise!! XXXX

Hia everyone,

Just to let you know I haven't abandoned you. My PC blew up on me a few months ago and since then I have been PC less - my friend has kindly let me use hers quickly now to say hia to everyone. I am still coming to the Birmingham gig on 22nd (If my tickets ever turn up!!!) and hope to see you all there and that you will all still talk to me even though I haven't visited you here in ages.

I have been told I should have computer back in 2 weeks (but they have been saying that for 2 months!), when it arrives my first stop will be here to catch up with everyone - it could be a long catching up session!!!, so don't forget me!!!!

Hia to everyone, speak soon (I hope!!!)

Cathi XX

p.s. I have to give the computer back now so if anyone responds to me please don't be offended if I don't get back to ya for a while, I will try as soon as I get virtual again, I promise!! XXXX

HEY CATHI!

Missed you, sorry I should have texted you, but things have been crazy the last few months and I'm outside the Zenith in Munich at the moment waiting to get in.

I'll see you at Birmingham on the 22nd.

I'M GONNA CRYYYYY! :tears:

me wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I wanna go so much:blink:

I was thinking that maybe I should cry in my pillow tonight and be extra pathetic until I get fed up with myself and then I think "Nicole, you make me sick" :puke:

Then I'd stop crying and be brave until the day comes. :biggrin2: