MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy

-Jennie-

cool :das:

umm. I need a new mascara... me have no money :tears:

Well I bought a new one. But it's not waterproof. :thumbdown:

So I have two choices. To wear the not waterproof one and look like a panda in 5 minutes or put on my old mascara, all dried up and lumpy. :)

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if it would be possible to wash my hair the night we get there?:blink: Cause then i could wash it and tie it up for the night, so it would be more fluffy next day, for the mika gig.:blink:

well. I don't care what they say, i AM going to wash my hair on Wednesday! :blink:

:) I love you now.

Great. I don't care either. Doesn't matter that it would be like almost 1 AM :naughty::sneaky2:

I don't care even if it's 3 am! I am going to wash them, amamamamamama -.-

and even if the other people in our room don't like it -.- (if there's gonna be some people:D)

I don't care even if it's 3 am! I am going to wash them, amamamamamama -.-

and even if the other people in our room don't like it -.- (if there's gonna be some people:D)

Me too! It can be quite annoying though. Imagine that you have just arrived and fallen asleep. Then two girls walk in, turn on the lights and start splashing with water and shampoo in the bathroom :naughty:

Not that they can stop me.:naughty:

Me too! It can be quite annoying though. Imagine that you have just arrived and fallen asleep. Then two girl walk in, turn on the lights and starts splashing with water and shampoon in the bathroom :naughty:

Not that they can stop me.:naughty:

like I care. and I can get up at 5 am and go splashing again, none of their business :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know.. if you find the tickets and the price.. :blink:

and when you find out exactly how much we need to pay to MikaMad.. :blink::thumb_yello:

She PMed me that she'll let us know about that soon:thumb_yello:

Then I'll see if I'm totally broke or is there a chance that I can afford one more gig.:naughty:

She PMed me that she'll let us know about that soon:thumb_yello:

Then I'll see if I'm totally broke or is there a chance that I can afford one more gig.:naughty:

I just want to buy a T-shirt too, so I hope the prices aren't very high there.. I need food too.. :mf_rosetinted: