Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeahhh Boyzone went on sale yesterday. I GOT TICKETS HEHE!!

So I apologise for blocking the SeeTickets phoneline haha :roftl:

Anyways, my mum rang them up today, and they said our Mika tickets were in a big bag ready to send out tonight, and that they should be with us by 1pm tomorrow! :biggrin2:

Hi Sian,

I forgive you for hogging the SEE Tickets phonelines yesterday :naughty:

After delivering that FANTASTIC news re the MIKA tickets for Doncaster, you're a STAR :thumb_yello:

The perfect birthday present for me for tomorrow.

Love, love me

Anyways, my mum rang them up today, and they said our Mika tickets were in a big bag ready to send out tonight, and that they should be with us by 1pm tomorrow! :biggrin2:

Great news.

<Blood pressure lowers slightly>

My postie hasn't been yet, and no sign of a couruer! They better flippin' well come today.

Thank you everone at the Mika 100% fans website who sent me a birthday greeting for today.

How lovely ((HUGS))

wow havent you guys recieved your tickets yet? HAS ANYONE got a donny ticket as yet:boxed:

wot are the chances of them being sold outside the venue do we think? cos i really have to get a ticket.....

wow havent you guys recieved your tickets yet? HAS ANYONE got a donny ticket as yet:boxed:

wot are the chances of them being sold outside the venue do we think? cos i really have to get a ticket.....

Im bouncing now . I need to go into work tommorow which means I will miss the post man , they can not then be picked up for 48 hours .. so I will miss then ..... ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, its *************** stupid

I think theres a great chance outside the venue

YES YES YES

hey guys I got MY tickets yesterday, there was a letter for me to pick up up at the post office cos I was on my way back from MANCHESTER but I got mine form ticket master they say SJM concerts on the tickets themselves though.

Now I need to get my finger out to make my costume or I will be there in only wings and that cud be very cold lol and I don't want to put ppl off their lunch. :naughty::naughty:

PS I did ring them last week and had a major winge attack at them, maybe that is why I got mine or maybe it's cos I went through ticket master.

YES YES YES

hey guys I got MY tickets yesterday, there was a letter for me to pick up up at the post office cos I was on my way back from MANCHESTER but I got mine form ticket master they say SJM concerts on the tickets themselves though.

Now I need to get my finger out to make my costume or I will be there in only wings and that cud be very cold lol and I don't want to put ppl off their lunch. :naughty::naughty:

PS I did ring them last week and had a major winge attack at them, maybe that is why I got mine or maybe it's cos I went through ticket master.

Great news :biggrin2:

I hope you have fun , see you in newcastle :wink2:

Hi Sian,

I forgive you for hogging the SEE Tickets phonelines yesterday :naughty:

After delivering that FANTASTIC news re the MIKA tickets for Doncaster, you're a STAR :thumb_yello:

The perfect birthday present for me for tomorrow.

Love, love me

Oooh happy birthday!!

Sorry the news wasn't true lol, SeeTickets are liars!

1pm and STILL nothing... :thumbdown:

Nearly 3 p.m. No tickets

The postman's been. No tickets

I stuck my fingers in the letterbox - no little card to say I've missed the delivery. And it's Wednesday. How tight are they calling this?

I'm really worried about this now!

But if I don't have tickets I'm still going to go...Mika's Manager told me and Marc (Holy Johnny) to come see him before our next gig so maybe he'd be able to sort it out...for everyone!

Ohh hiya , nice meeting you .... I hope we can all stand and party in Donny:biggrin2:

Yeh im worried too .. very very :thumbdown:

Hey there Freddie.

Never got a chance to tell you but loved your costume for Glasgow!

I'm sticking with the same costume for Donny (want Mika to recognise me! :P) but am adding tinsel!

I got to dance on stage to Lollipop at Manchester!!!!

Sorry still so hyped about that!

If we don't get tickets we'll just have to kidnap Mika nd have him do a private accoustic gig at the hotel for us! :P

Hey there Freddie.

Never got a chance to tell you but loved your costume for Glasgow!

I'm sticking with the same costume for Donny (want Mika to recognise me! :P) but am adding tinsel!

I got to dance on stage to Lollipop at Manchester!!!!

Sorry still so hyped about that!

If we don't get tickets we'll just have to kidnap Mika nd have him do a private accoustic gig at the hotel for us! :P

Cool :biggrin2:

I saw your bf??? on stage , he done a great job , Im hoping he gets santy up for donny

Yeh hotel gig sounds great :biggrin2:

Thanks for liking the kilt , Ive been off work for 2 days because of it :boxed:

On stage must of been amazing!! :thumb_yello:

I'll make sure we add some tinsel to his Holy Johnny Costume! And No not my bf, it's scary how many peopl think that! We are just really good mates!

Being on stage was amazing even if getting up there wasn't dignified! I have very little movement in my legs (nerve damage) so couldn't climb over the barrier, one of the security guards tried to give me a shoulder lift but I'm a big girl and think I was too heavy for him so he just kinda dumped me onto the stage on my bum! I couldn't get up and got attacked by several of the animals before someone pulled me to my feet!

Wouldn't chnage it for the world tho!

What time everyone arriving at Donny?