Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Yes, really noticed the difference when we moved east about 12 years ago. And, as Sheena will testify, it ALWAYS rains in Glasgow. It was raining at Mika gig in May but I abandoned my brolly outside Barrowlands.

I think, tbh, I'll just bring my puffy black jacket and just put it on the ground in front of me. I would HATE to be freezing - would rather put up with the inconvenience of having my jacket inside, than suffer hours of queuing in the cold outside.

You can hang it on the back of my wheelchair - as long as no-one tries to

nick it!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, really noticed the difference when we moved east about 12 years ago. And, as Sheena will testify, it ALWAYS rains in Glasgow. It was raining at Mika gig in May but I abandoned my brolly outside Barrowlands.

I think, tbh, I'll just bring my puffy black jacket and just put it on the ground in front of me. I would HATE to be freezing - would rather put up with the inconvenience of having my jacket inside, than suffer hours of queuing in the cold outside.

i need to get my posts up so i`ll answer this one !

yes its always raining in dear old glesga toon but its always quite warm to as its always crowded but just remember the carlings where the cash n carrys are so its got quite a bit open spaces so it will be chilly ! god i`ll never forget that rain in may , i got a cab into the town from mine & the taxi driver was trying to wind me up by saying he could only take me & the french lassies i was with as far as queens street , christ was was nearly in tears of the thought of having to walk in the pishing rain to the barras !:sneaky2:

:biggrin2:

Hellooooooooooo

Have we decided what to do on the Friday night yet?:thumb_yello:

urmmm get drunk LOL:wink2:

You guys will have a head start though cos I won't get there till after 9pm ish:blink:

IloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendi

IloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIlveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendi:roftl:

Oh man...

I'm so unbelievably jealous of you all!!! You're going to have blast!

It is going to be aMAAAAAAAAAAZing! :woot_jump:

urmmm get drunk LOL:wink2:

You guys will have a head start though cos I won't get there till after 9pm ish:blink:

IloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendi

IloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIlveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendi:roftl:

Jemma! I'm going to get to meet you after all! :roll1:

(And I think we ALL love Wendi! :wink2: )

And I won't need to get drunk -- I'm going to be jet-lagged out of my

mind! But that's OK, there's plenty of time to sleep when I get back home!

:biggrin2:

dcdeb

We're taking over the town!!!

You guys will have to let me know where you are going as I'm waiting for Jemma to let her in the room.

I'm not sure where we're going to be, I'm just going to follow the crowd! :wink2:

oohhhhh Deb I'm so excited to meet you!

Rose I could bring my suitcase to the pub LOL:roftl:

hehehe... we *could* just go directly from the pub to queue at the venue,

then... you'd have your change of clothes, your toiletries... you'd be all

set! Who needs a hotel room?! :naughty:

dcdeb

I'm not sure where we're going to be, I'm just going to follow the crowd! :wink2:

dcdeb

well I'm gonna need someone to help me get into my costume LOL I might get arrested if i did that in the street:roftl:

dcdeb

Sorry I was talking about the Friday night, not the dayof the concert.

Jem, if you're okay with that, we can stagger back to the hotel together, I'll help you with the case, if I can stop gigglling long enough.LOL!

Sorry I was talking about the Friday night, not the dayof the concert.

Jem, if you're okay with that, we can stagger back to the hotel together, I'll help you with the case, if I can stop gigglling long enough.LOL!

LOL well if your not giggling then, you will be when you see my costume :lmao:

Are we staying in the travelodge or travel inn?:blink:

Jemmalee -I'm thrilled that you're coming to Glasgow.:punk:

I've wanted to meet you since the beginning of the year when you wrote the first report I ever read. It was some kind of street promotion thingy (I can't remember what!) and it was the sounded so exciting and your report was so enthusiastic that I thought "I have got to see Mika live somehow!"

I think that I was always destined to end up a Mika-addict, but you certainly helped me down that route at top speed!:naughty:

Jemmalee -I'm thrilled that you're coming to Glasgow.:punk:

I've wanted to meet you since the beginning of the year when you wrote the first report I ever read. It was some kind of street promotion thingy (I can't remember what!) and it was the sounded so exciting and your report was so enthusiastic that I thought "I have got to see Mika live somehow!"

I think that I was always destined to end up a Mika-addict, but you certainly helped me down that route at top speed!:naughty:

Ahh thats soooo lovely! Was it his album launch? I do tend to get excited!

This best part now though is meeting the other MFCer's and recognising faces in the queue of random people you have only seen pictures of LOL

I can't wait to meet you and the others, I'm sooooooooooo excited. I feel like a kid at Christmas:naughty:

Ahh thats soooo lovely! Was it his album launch? I do tend to get excited!

This best part now though is meeting the other MFCer's and recognising faces in the queue of random people you have only seen pictures of LOL

I can't wait to meet you and the others, I'm sooooooooooo excited. I feel like a kid at Christmas:naughty:

Yes, it was! It was the first time that I found out about balloons and lollipops and stuff (and didn't your lettering used to be pink in those days?:blink: )

Your report was bursting with excitement and it was totally infectious!:biggrin2:

Glasgow is going to be brilliant!!!