Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol!!! I think it's cool!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: It's a fair way mind!!!! I've not long come back from L.A - went for my birthday. :biggrin2: I loved it!!! The journey is a bit of a long one though innit? Nevermind, it'll be worth it!!! :biggrin2: How long you staying over here for?

My schedule is Insane. I'll be leaving for Glasgow on the 15th and returning on the 19th. Then, Leaving for Vegas on the 21st, coming back to L.A. on the 25th, leaving for Tahiti on November 28th, leaving for Bora Bora on December 1, leaving for Moorea on December 3 and then back to L.A on December 7th. Ugh, I'm tired and excited thinking about it. But, out of all my trips, Glasgow is the one I'm looking forward to the most. But, looking forward to doing absolutely nothing in Tahiti...which I will need after all the partying. LOL

lol!!! I think it's cool!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: It's a fair way mind!!!! I've not long come back from L.A - went for my birthday. :biggrin2: I loved it!!! The journey is a bit of a long one though innit? Nevermind, it'll be worth it!!! :biggrin2: How long you staying over here for?

My schedule is Insane. I'll be leaving for Glasgow on the 15th and returning on the 19th. Then, Leaving for Vegas on the 21st, coming back to L.A. on the 25th, leaving for Tahiti on November 28th, leaving for Bora Bora on December 1, leaving for Moorea on December 3 and then back to L.A on December 7th. Ugh, I'm tired and excited thinking about it. But, out of all my trips, Glasgow is the one I'm looking forward to the most. But, looking forward to doing absolutely nothing in Tahiti...which I will need after all the partying. LOL

ARGHHHHHHHHH I am tired just reading it!

Oh wow! I thought my schedule was hectic driving all around the country (and to another one! lol!) for Mika! lol!!! Sounds like you have a fab time ahead of you though!!:thumb_yello:

Yeah, I need this considering I have done nothing the whole year. I'm making up for it in one month. Oh, wait...I did party with Newsong in Vegas in April..that was fun..but way too long ago.

ARGHHHHHHHHH I am tired just reading it!

Oh wow! I thought my schedule was hectic driving all around the country (and to another one! lol!) for Mika! lol!!! Sounds like you have a fab time ahead of you though!!:thumb_yello:

We were there April 5-8th for a Josh Groban concert. OMG...we had such a great time. We went to Thunder From Down Under on a Friday night, Josh Groban and then after party on Saturday night and then I slept all day on Sunday because of too many drinkies. OUCH! I will not be doing that again. LOL

I was in vegas in April! When were you there? I was there 20th till 27th

We were there April 5-8th for a Josh Groban concert. OMG...we had such a great time. We went to Thunder From Down Under on a Friday night, Josh Groban and then after party on Saturday night and then I slept all day on Sunday because of too many drinkies. OUCH! I will not be doing that again. LOL

Sounds great! 'You won't be doing that again' eh? Glasgow weekend sounds pretty similar really...plus a transatlantic flight!!!

I can see it now:

2008: THE OLDLINGS GO DOWN UNDER!

:naughty:

dcdeb

Good idea - a mass Mika trip to Australia!!!

I'd better start swimming now though - could never afford

the air fare - as I don't have a "flexible friend"!!! :wink2::roftl:

:jawdrop:

YES!!!

I thought of that while I was in the bathroom this morning...

Does anyone else get their best ideas on the toilet? :roftl:

Actually, no... mine hit me in the shower. Almost always.

Except sometimes late at night while on MSN *winks at Freddie*

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

:shocked: You and Freddie talk in the shower? SCANDAL!

:roftl:

With the thousands of miles between us, that would be a neat trick, eh? :wink2:

ON MSN, MISSY! ON MSN! :naughty:

dcdeb