• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In America, that would be "Wham Bam...Thank you Mam!" LMAO!! :roftl:
In Dutch we call it a vluggertje. :naughty:

Exactly what I will do in London on the 4th of December. :naughty:

Thank you girls for international lessons (i need so much!).

There is also the latin: VENI, VIDI, VICI

i went, i saw, i won :thumb_yello:

i went to glasgow, i saw the gig, i (the italians) won the soccer match!!! :punk:

MIKA LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!!!:shocked:

I've booked the last low cost flight from milan to EDINBURGH coz I can't afford the others for Glasgow!!!

Anyone would be so gentle to take me from the airport on saturday at lunch time?:blush-anim-cl:

{DAMN the british transports are fKn expensive..}

Hey! this is my first post on the MFC:blush-anim-cl: , but some of you already met me in Torino and Bologna.. I'm French, and I was with the girls that had the banner made by Orphée and Laurence (Deblau from the mikawebsite), I was wearing a skirt with feathers, if it rings a bell:biggrin2: .

I might be going to glasgow as well with someone, we found really cheap flights from France, but we're having troubles finding a place to sleep.. Any advice? Are you aware of a hostel, bed and breakfast, anything not too expensive where we could stay?

Thank you

Hey! this is my first post on the MFC:blush-anim-cl: , but some of you already met me in Torino and Bologna.. I'm French, and I was with the girls that had the banner made by Orphée and Laurence (Deblau from the mikawebsite), I was wearing a skirt with feathers, if it rings a bell:biggrin2: .

I might be going to glasgow as well with someone, we found really cheap flights from France, but we're having troubles finding a place to sleep.. Any advice? Are you aware of a hostel, bed and breakfast, anything not too expensive where we could stay?

Thank you

coucou:D

I'm searchin' a room too!

MIKA LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!!!:shocked:

I've booked the last low cost flight from milan to EDINBURGH coz I can't afford the others for Glasgow!!!

Anyone would be so gentle to take me from the airport on saturday at lunch time?:blush-anim-cl:

{DAMN the british transports are fKn expensive..}

that really far from glasgow for someone to pick u up , u could always get a train from edinburgh to glasgow central

that really far from glasgow for someone to pick u up , u could always get a train from edinburgh to glasgow central

uhm okay..It's better if I book a ticket from some site or can I just go to the station and buy without reservation?

The tickets have been dispatched!!!!! :biggrin2:

:woot_jump: Thanks GITB!!!!!! :yay:

YES YES YES YES!!!!!

STOP PANICKING ROBERTINA!!!!!

:punk: :punk:

*dances with Robi!!!!*

Hey! this is my first post on the MFC , but some of you already met me in Torino and Bologna.. I'm French, and I was with the girls that had the banner made by Orphée and Laurence (Deblau from the mikawebsite), I was wearing a skirt with feathers, if it rings a bell:biggrin2: .

Thank you

Welcome!! The whole place is quite full as there is an Italy v Scotland match that day.

Try some searches on the internet. :thumb_yello:

:Welcome!! The whole place is quite full as there is an Italy v Scotland match that day.

Try some searches on the internet. :thumb_yello:

ive just offered them a place to sleep at mine & we both have something in common "Laurence "

it cost less the train or the coach:blush-anim-cl:

{Mika I want an extra-hug for this:mf_rosetinted:}

the bus but it takes ages to glasgow , the train is much faster . what time do u arrive at edinburgh on the saturday ?

Thank you

Hi lululitalienne!

glad to meet you again in glasgow! (how is coco?)

i

GRETA!!!!

so you will be there too!!!

i'm so happy we'll be all togheter again!!!

* back to bologna memories!!:wub2: *

the bus but it takes ages to glasgow , the train is much faster . what time do u arrive at edinburgh on the saturday ?

1.10 pm ..I hope the time is right..I've to put my clock 1hour before/later in Scotland respect to Italy?:blink:

Hey Greta....I'll be putting mine ahead 8 hours! I'll be so confused. LOL!!:biggrin2:

yes I know, but once I lost a flight for this detail of 1 hour only...and I had to stay an extra night in Germany {btw the Lufthansa stewards are sooo:mf_lustslow:}

1.10 pm ..I hope the time is right..I've to put my clock 1hour before/later in Scotland respect to Italy?:blink:

couldnt u change your flight to the friday or an earlier time ,then u could come & stay at mine with lululitalienne & her friend !

Hey! this is my first post on the MFC: , but some of you already met me in Torino and Bologna.. I'm French, and I was with the girls that had the banner made by Orphée and Laurence (Deblau from the mikawebsite), I was wearing a skirt with feathers, if it rings a bell

Thank you

ciao!!!!

another french invasion????? :shocked: :shocked:

i thought we were safe in glasgow!!! :naughty:

ok then...more fight for the front row!! :naughty: :naughty:

yes, the problem is the football match scotland-Italy.....it's all booked!

scg, haven't you got a place for greta too? :blush-anim-cl:

ciao!!!!

another french invasion????? :shocked: :shocked:

i thought we were safe in glasgow!!! :naughty:

ok then...more fight for the front row!! :naughty: :naughty:

yes, the problem is the football match scotland-Italy.....it's all booked!

scg, haven't you got a place for greta too? :blush-anim-cl:

i could have but it might mean she has to drag her bag to the concert :shocked:

greta!

uk is one hour before us!

now there it's 10.30 pm.....

:thumb_yello: {set the uk clock}

So...I cannot change my flight simply because there aren't planes enough for the huge mass of Italians ready to invade Scotland:naughty:

ok, the reason is that I'm a poor university student:mf_rosetinted: If I could, friday It would be my day...