If Mika was coming over to your place for supper...

If Mika was coming over to your place for supper, what would you cook for him? What special touches would you add? If you live with parents/roomates, let's assume they're gone for the weekend.

Methinks I'd make a chicken dish, since he referenced buying chicken in that one interview. Maybe with an apricot glaze, brown rice, and this badass chickpea/bell pepper/sweet potato curry I create. For dessert, chocolate mousse with rasberry coulis. I wonder if he drinks wine...? A nice glass of Riesling, candles on the table. I'm not sure about music...some classical piano, maybe? *swoons*

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would make him this AMAZING pasta dish i make with chicken and sundried tomatoes and cheese and stuff it's SOO GOOD! and we've seen him eating spaghetti before, so we know he likes pasta and tomatoes. Then i would take him to Dairy Queen for dessert cause i work there and i will make us some yummy ice cream!!!!!!!!

I dont know! probably VODKA CREAM PASTA with Crusty bread, It really is nicer than it sounds!

After that: Self saucing chocolate pudding, stawberries in chocolate sauce and a fruit salad with mango and pineapple and a little bit of orange!

Drink... I dont know, im pretty sure he would love some Asti Ricadonna. OR if he is really daring we could make Liquid Cocaine with the left over Vodka and Asti Ricadonna!

I must admit to my shame I really don't have a table, so I would put a picnic blanket down in front of the fire! with Candles on the fire ledge! music: something along the lines of Haifa Wehbe, Nena, Eyal Golan, george davidson, Effi Netzer.....etc (im a sucker for music i cant understand (in a different language))

then if we are still hungry! (which i doubt) Tea and my hokey pokey biscuits!

Hmmm...that's tough. I think I make a pretty good Chicken Parmigiana with a good old reliable Caesar Salad(my favorite). For dessert, something chocolate, I love chocolate. I think I would make espresso brownies with chocolate sauce and ice cream. If that desert failed I could always make this cake again.....

post-2980-142983659162_thumb.jpg

:roftl::naughty:

Hmmm...that's tough. I think I make a pretty good Chicken Parmigiana with a good old reliable Caesar Salad(my favorite). For dessert, something chocolate, I love chocolate. I think I would make espresso brownies with chocolate sauce and ice cream. If that desert failed I could always make this cake again.....

[ATTACH]2306[/ATTACH]

:roftl::naughty:

You made that? wow even I would eat that!

If Mika was coming over to your place for supper, what would you cook for him? What special touches would you add? If you live with parents/roomates, let's assume they're gone for the weekend.

Methinks I'd make a chicken dish, since he referenced buying chicken in that one interview. Maybe with an apricot glaze, brown rice, and this badass chickpea/bell pepper/sweet potato curry I create. For dessert, chocolate mousse with rasberry coulis. I wonder if he drinks wine...? A nice glass of Riesling, candles on the table. I'm not sure about music...some classical piano, maybe? *swoons*

o-o-o, I cant co-o-o-ok:thumbdown: I think I'll bring a bag of carrots:roftl:

I would make "kroppkakor" ^^

It's like dumplings, with meat and spices inside. I love it, I'm always helping my grandmother make them, because it is quite hard work. We're going to make kroppkakor later today, Mika - you're invited ^^

But I would do anything for Mika!

For dessert he could have me :P Or a big cake with lots of chocolate ^^

I would make "kroppkakor" ^^

It's like dumplings, with meat and spices inside. I love it, I'm always helping my grandmother make them, because it is quite hard work. We're going to make kroppkakor later today, Mika - you're invited ^^

But I would do anything for Mika!

For dessert he could have me :P Or a big cake with lots of chocolate ^^

YUM! I love kroppkakor, my friends mum makes it every year! on her birthday i look forward to it! Im sure mika would love that!

Well, I could always make reservations !!!!!! LOL :roftl: :roftl:

Seriously, there are all kinds of things.....

beef or chicken stir fry?

angel hair with meat sauce/sauteed mushrooms/green salad

marinated steak/baked potatoes/corn

roast turkey w/all the trimmings

poached salmon/steamed vegetables

so what do you think ???? I'm just getting started.....:wink2:

Id make my mums cheese and potato pie. It is so nise. Then we could have my topsy turvy cakes with single cream. Im cocoa bean intolorant otherwize id have chocolate cakes.

For music id put on Mozart. He is my favourite classical composor.

After dinner, id see how good Mika is at dancing. I could teach him if he cant dance. :wub2: Oh how id love to dance with him!:wub2:

Kroppkakor on her birthday? That's sounds funny ^^

Maybe I should make kroppkakor for my birthday, but half of my family loves them and the other half hates them ^^

not really I mean im different nationality to her so her family has all sorts of interesting stuff I have never seen/heard/tasted etc.