If Mika was coming over to your place for supper...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh I like this thread!

House: Get rid of people living there apart from me :naughty: then, put the Hollyoaks omnibus on (he likes that :naughty: ) and light a fire maybe..? depends on weather

Food/starters: I would make grilled cheesey french bread (I love that!) No garlic eh?!

Food/main course: It would have to be pork chops, peas (part of ya 5 a day) and huge scoops of mashed potato and cheese! yummy!

Desert: Well, I'd get my chocolate recipe book (best pics in the world shame my attempts don#t look that appetising!) and make him a souflee AND one of those funky cakes with ice cream in it!

Drink:Have to be Stella Artois. Chilled of course :wink2:

End of meal: We'd lie on the floor and watch Hollyoaks 'till 2 in the morning! Then he'd hame to stay the night becoz he can't drink and drive now can he..?!! :blush-anim-cl:

hmmm

im going to work backwards XD

desert: profiteroles [the like mini eclairs that are circular XD]

main course: you cant go wrong with spaghetti bolognaise!

starters: hmm maybe a salad?

drinks: alcohol of course, then he cant drive home and has to talk to me ^_^

Wow! I love cooking! And I love to see how many different dishes you have proposed...funny :thumb_yello:

I would cook pasta as a start...mmm I would do lasagne or pasta with prawns and surimi (crab..but prepared in a particular way...) and tomato...:bleh:

Then I would do some salad...and potatoes cooked in many ways...and grilled vegetables

finally desert: tiramisù (do you know?) and ice cream prepared at home (I have the machine)

wow...I'm hungry now :naughty:

Wow! I love cooking! And I love to see how many different dishes you have proposed...

I would cook pasta as a start...mmm I would do lasagne or pasta with prawns and surimi (crab..but prepared in a particular way...) and tomato..

Then I would do some salad...and potatoes cooked in many ways...and grilled vegetables

finally desert: tiramisù (do you know?) and ice cream prepared at home (I have the machine)

wow...I'm hungry now

mmm...typical italian!!! :thumb_yello:

i would cook pasta as well, but with tomatos, mozzarella and basil :biggrin2: the dish that i can cook best! :bleh:

then i'd some grilled meat with grilled vegetables! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

and as desert i'd a meringata with fruits... :bleh:

mmmm...:biggrin2:

*runs to eat something*

Wow! I love cooking! And I love to see how many different dishes you have proposed...funny :thumb_yello:

I would cook pasta as a start...mmm I would do lasagne or pasta with prawns and surimi (crab..but prepared in a particular way...) and tomato...:bleh:

wow...I'm hungry now :naughty:

triamisu`<3 i made that when i went on a feild trip to a cooking school with my italian class, it was magical, mika would love it

mmm...typical italian!!!

i would cook pasta as well, but with tomatos, mozzarella and basil the dish that i can cook best!

then i'd some grilled meat with grilled vegetables!

and as desert i'd a meringata with fruits...

mmmm...:biggrin2:

*runs to eat something*

:roftl: I'm eating bisquits...this thread is gonna ruin me! But I don't mind, since Big girls are beautiful :)

...btw...you said meringata with fruit??? :bleh: sbavvvv!!! (sorry I can't traslate :naughty: )

triamisu`<3 i made that when i went on a feild trip to a cooking school with my italian class, it was magical, mika would love it

yesss that's my favourite dessert! :bleh:

:roftl: I'm eating bisquits...this thread is gonna ruin me! But I don't mind, since Big girls are beautiful :)

...btw...you said meringata with fruit??? :bleh: sbavvvv!!! (sorry I can't traslate :naughty: )

yes dear!!! i said it!! my favourite desert! homer.gif

Guest Lion Tamer

How could I eat? I'd be too excited, nervous, anxious!:blink:

Eating would not be on my mind at all, never mind preparing anything.

I'd have to get it catered or order in.

I couldn't be alone with him...I'd be too afraid (for him). He'd need to bring the rest of his bandmates and I'd invite as many MFCers and have one big, party! :partytime2:

• 1 month later...

since im 14, as you could probably guess im not a very good cook

so i would serve snails because mika lived in France for a while. But instead of cooking them, i would order it and call it my own dish!!!! :bleh:

*im very sneaky*