Hey - Im new & i just met MIKA

Black Milk

Hey Guys

I am new to the site.I have been a fan of MIKA since he first came out however i didn't know this site existed until his fan club turned up at the Sydney Performance just a few hours ago.

I arrived at 4pm for the 730 show and... I met MIKA!!! He was just outside the venue near the stage door. There were a bunch of us... he was absoloutley charming. The last thing I expected was to meet MIKA so i didnt bring my album...(BUMMER) but he dsigned a piece of paper and got a picture with him :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys

I am new to the site.I have been a fan of MIKA since he first came out however i didn't know this site existed until his fan club turned up at the Sydney Performance just a few hours ago.

I arrived at 4pm for the 730 show and... I met MIKA!!! He was just outside the venue near the stage door. There were a bunch of us... he was absoloutley charming. The last thing I expected was to meet MIKA so i didnt bring my album...(BUMMER) but he dsigned a piece of paper and got a picture with him :)

Well done to you. What did Mika say to you when you met him?

Anyway welcome to the club.:thumb_yello:

Welcome to the Mika Fan Club :thumb_yello:

I see Our Austrialian Mika Fan Club Members have been Promoting us Good Job Girls :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

*we tend to turn up at all Mika concerts*

Thats soo Fantastic you got to meet him :cool: he always seems so relaxed and charming

Its great to have you as a new fan club member :biggrin2:

Hey Guys

Thats soo cool :thumb_yello:. Welcome.

Hey Guys

OHHHH!!!!

I'm very happy for you!!!!

And welcome here :)

tell me please: was there a MFCer called Rainbow sky as nickname? and other MFCers with you before 5 pm?

you've been lucky dear!!!!

So there was Rainbow Sky, Soangel, Hapikali, Mouselle, Nico Collard, Pamram and myself from MFC. I suspect we may have quite a few more members joining soon though, Hapikali did and awesome sign that she kept holding up to the crowd who were all behind us:naughty: :naughty::thumb_yello:

So there was Rainbow Sky, Soangel, Hapikali, Mouselle, Nico Collard, Pamram and myself from MFC. I suspect we may have quite a few more members joining soon though, Hapikali did and awesome sign that she kept holding up to the crowd who were all behind us:naughty: :naughty::thumb_yello:

YAY!! That was what I did with my sign in Tokyo too!! Go Happikali!

And Black Milk, welcome to the wild crazy Mika Fan Club. You met him without even dreaming of it.....some of us only dream of it!!!:wub2:

Hey black milk.

I would have been one of those fan club members there (the one in purple)

Anyways glad you met mika as well, hope you had an awesome time and welcome. Feel free to check out the aussie thread

Hey Guys

Welcome:welcomeani:!! What a great way to start off your journey in the MFC....cool!!!