All things Psychic and Paranormal...

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.o

what IS M.E?

I dont know exactly what its called.. but it makes people very tired an gives them an irritable bowl sometimes.

Im scared loads going to London by Train on the 17th of July. Does psychic out there know if Im gonna be safe or not? XD

Deeply involved with my spiritual side? I wouldn't say I'm deeply involved, but I am very interested in it, since it is part of me (lol well technically it's part of everyone, but you get what I mean) and I would like to develop my ESP, but I've no idea how.

my friends house is haunted, and the moment I stepped into her house I got a banging headache. I've been there twice and it's happened both times. She says the ghost haunts the top landing, and I got the headache from the bottom landing to the top landing. However, I felt completely safe in her kitchen and in her room.

My sister's ex-boyfriend also has a ghost of a young girl. My sister has even seen and heard her. She was outside in the car once, and she looked up and she saw a girl's face looking at my sister from a window. She knew it wasn't her ex-boyfriend's sister because she could see her in the kitchen. When she sleeps round there she can sometimes hear her running up and down the stairs.

Another time my dad dropped her off round there, and my dad being the psychic man that he is, immediately knew the house was haunted.

Our house is protected though, so hopefully we won't be getting any evil spirits wandering through. The only reason I found out about this was because I had Sleep Paralysis when I was aged 13. I told my mother I saw a figure in my room (but because it's sleep paralysis, it was an hallucination, but obviously we didnt know this at the time) and my mum told me to tell me dad. i didnt, because i thought he would just laugh at me, so instead my mum told him, and he told me everything. in fact i started to cry, I don't know why. I think it was a lot to take in. He told me it couldn't have been a ghost because the house is protected.

I totally get you on the headache thing at your friends house, because i get that at my friends house.

She lives in this barn conversion, easily 500 years old, if not more, and literally as i step in the door, i come over feeling all sick and headachy.

And, i know its comforting to believe it, but i truly believe that my aunty is my guardian angel.

I have a photo, which i promise to post when i get chance of me in a recording studio (which also happens to be an old barn conversion) and in the background, you can see it, it stands out.

Its an angel, with long beautiful hair, and big wings, and shes above my right shoulder (which is where the angel sits according to superstition [throw the salt over the left to kill the devil])

And she's looking down, at something in her arms, which appears to be a baby, and my auntie had a miscarraige not long before she was diagnosed with cancer. When she was in her final days, she told my grandma that she was ok, because she was going to the 'other side' (wherever that may be) and she could see her dog there, her grandfather, and her miscarried baby....

Coincidence or what?

I totally get you on the headache thing at your friends house, because i get that at my friends house.

She lives in this barn conversion, easily 500 years old, if not more, and literally as i step in the door, i come over feeling all sick and headachy.

And, i know its comforting to believe it, but i truly believe that my aunty is my guardian angel.

I have a photo, which i promise to post when i get chance of me in a recording studio (which also happens to be an old barn conversion) and in the background, you can see it, it stands out.

Its an angel, with long beautiful hair, and big wings, and shes above my right shoulder (which is where the angel sits according to superstition [throw the salt over the left to kill the devil])

And she's looking down, at something in her arms, which appears to be a baby, and my auntie had a miscarraige not long before she was diagnosed with cancer. When she was in her final days, she told my grandma that she was ok, because she was going to the 'other side' (wherever that may be) and she could see her dog there, her grandfather, and her miscarried baby....

Coincidence or what?

oh wow that's totally cool. Come to me my Spirit Guide, who are you?? XDDD

no seriously, I really wanna know!

Coincidence or what?

oooh wooow. sounds coool!!! I would love to see the picture :D

Coincidence or what?

I don't know, but it is a beautiful thought that we are not separated from our loved ones by death.

I dont know exactly what its called.. but it makes people very tired an gives them an irritable bowl sometimes.

Im scared loads going to London by Train on the 17th of July. Does psychic out there know if Im gonna be safe or not? XD

I'm not psychic, but I know you're going to be all right! :thumb_yello:

now, this sounds so retarded, i'm embarrassed to say it, but im going to anyway.

My rabbit passed away about three years ago, but when I was 13, my parents bought me a locket on my birthday and it has a picture of him inside. I used to wear it everyday after he passed, but then it broke. When it did, I hung it up inside with the locket open. It's fixed now, and although I don't wear it as often, I still hang it up, open.

anyway, whenever the other rabbits are ill, I pray to my locket *told you it was going to be embarrassing lol* and I always kiss the picture afterwards. And, you know what, after I pray, a day or two later and the rabbits are fine again

*touch wood*

I also prayed to win the mika myspace competition lol

but my rabbits have been a few times, and each time i have done the same thing, and it always seems to work. Coincidence it may be, but may be someone up there really is listening.

now, this sounds so retarded, i'm embarrassed to say it, but im going to anyway.

My rabbit passed away about three years ago, but when I was 13, my parents bought me a locket on my birthday and it has a picture of him inside. I used to wear it everyday after he passed, but then it broke. When it did, I hung it up inside with the locket open. It's fixed now, and although I don't wear it as often, I still hang it up, open.

anyway, whenever the other rabbits are ill, I pray to my locket *told you it was going to be embarrassing lol* and I always kiss the picture afterwards. And, you know what, after I pray, a day or two later and the rabbits are fine again

*touch wood*

but my rabbits have been a few times, and each time i have done the same thing, and it always seems to work. Coincidence it may be, but may be someone up there really is listening.

It's not embarrassing, you love your rabbits, and it worked for you. For the record, I say goodnight to my cats every night. Four out of the six are dead, but I can't leave them out.

It's not embarrassing, you love your rabbits, and it worked for you. For the record, I say goodnight to my cats every night. Four out of the six are dead, but I can't leave them out.

Awww. Why should you leave them out? :)

I want a locket. I really do ^___^

*touch wood*

No! There's nothing embarrasing in that!

Its comforting.

While were on the whole superstition thing, i truly believe, i smashed a mirror on my 7th birthday and it was only since i turned 14 that i feel my luck has changed for the better.....

a couple months ago, i was celebrating my friends birthday at her house, which was a sleepover. so it was night time, and we were in the dark just talking, and then all of a sudden for some reason, i turn to look at the stairs, and there was a little boy sitting just starring at us! i screamed " HOLY ^*%@!" and my friend's were like " OH MY GOSH DID YOU JUST SEE THAT LITTLE BOY ?!". it was scary!!! but the weird thing is that my friend (who lives there) said that the other night she was on the computer, when she felt someone leaning on her shoulder, and she saw like a shadow behind her, but she didnt think anything of it cause she thought it was her little brother, until she got off the computer and saw her brother sleeping.

I broke a mirror once, but nothing changed. I've always had a bit of bad luck lol, but maybe Mika is changing it :D

ohwowitsnicka, that sounds horrifying!

I have a fear of windows and mirrors...because I just get the thought that I'll see my reflection and see someone behind me. *shudders*

a couple months ago, i was celebrating my friends birthday at her house, which was a sleepover. so it was night time, and we were in the dark just talking, and then all of a sudden for some reason, i turn to look at the stairs, and there was a little boy sitting just starring at us! i screamed " HOLY ^*%@!" and my friend's were like " OH MY GOSH DID YOU JUST SEE THAT LITTLE BOY ?!". it was scary!!! but the weird thing is that my friend (who lives there) said that the other night she was on the computer, when she felt someone leaning on her shoulder, and she saw like a shadow behind her, but she didnt think anything of it cause she thought it was her little brother, until she got off the computer and saw her brother sleeping.

That does sound scary -shivers- 0__0

I broke a mirror once, but nothing changed. I've always had a bit of bad luck lol, but maybe Mika is changing it :D

ohwowitsnicka, that sounds horrifying!

I have a fear of windows and mirrors...because I just get the thought that I'll see my reflection and see someone behind me. *shudders*

i have this fear of being in the bathroom in the dark, because of that whole "bloody mary" story.(say her name like 3 times in the dark while youre in your bathroom and shell appear in the mirror) cause when i was in like 4th grade, me and my friends made this board thing that enables you to talk to spirits, and we communicated with her.

Yep. But Im really interested in psychic powers and stuff. & seeing ghosts. Even though I would not like to meet a ghost myself xD

I find it hard to understand that people wouldnt like to meet a ghost. Ive seen a few, but have always felt totally comfortable and natural around the supernatural.

Its true. I would also feel honoured if a spirit took it upon themselves to visit me. But what you see on Most Haunted = A load of ****

Deryck Accorah. I must say, i dont rate him as a medium. He's way too over the top which makes what he says almost unbelievable. Has anybody ever been to one of his live shows? Any good reports?

Gordon Smith has to be my favourite medium.

i have this fear of being in the bathroom in the dark, because of that whole "bloody mary" story.(say her name like 3 times in the dark while youre in your bathroom and shell appear in the mirror) cause when i was in like 4th grade, me and my friends made this board thing that enables you to talk to spirits, and we communicated with her.

Does that myth actually work though? XD

My uncle died from AIDS before I was born, so I never got a chance to meet him. When I was very young I was looking at a picture of him by myself, when my Maw Maw came into the room. She started to tell me that it was my uncle Bobby, when suddenly I said, "I know, I was just talking to him."

I always have dreams about him talking to me. Just looking at his picture makes me feel very at peace for some reason because I feel like he's my guardian angel.