All things Psychic and Paranormal...

wasabi tea, all that stuff is FREAKY.

As for Ouji Boards...

Never, ever, ever, EVER, EVEEEEEERRRRR USE THEM!!!! THEY ARE DANGEROUS!!! EVEN IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, DO NOT USE THEM!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to be able to fly. I have done in my dreams, but I've never had an outer body experience.

Where would I go?

I'd go see my friends...

or people i didnt like just to freak them out...

italy to see my relatives...

japan...

mika...hahaha...wherever he may be...

Lol course you would want to go to Japan!!! :D

As for Ouji Boards...

Never, ever, ever, EVER, EVEEEEEERRRRR USE THEM!!!! THEY ARE DANGEROUS!!! EVEN IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, DO NOT USE THEM!

:boxed: :boxed: THATS HOW U SPELL IT. yeah. dont. creepy.

i was watching a haunting, and the guy wanted to find out who was haunting his house, and he used the Ouija board, and after their whole situation got even worse, so he BURNED IT. and i thought to myself " YOU USE IT THEN BURN IT?!"

then the spirit got even more mad.

Ooooooh, my family have had loads of 'fun' with the paranormal and stuff XD

My great-grandma on my mum's side was a medium, if I remember correctly, and she was supposedly one in a long line of Margarets (which ended with me, 'cause my mum didn't like the name XD) who were almost all witches/mediums.

My mum also used to live in a haunted house for a while when she was young. It apparently had a voodoo curse on it or something. She said that she'd often hear someone playing a piano, but there wasn't a piano in the house, and cutlery and stuff would randomly fly around the kitchen or just all fall down, making a huge crashing noise. Paintings would often spontaneously fall off the walls too. She said that this all got worse after she and her sisters used a ouija board (during which the glass went flying across the room all of a sudden). Several of them ended up possessed at one point! Also, she said she had a little rubber dolly that she really loved, and one morning, she noticed it had been covered in strange markings with different coloured magic markers. It definitely wasn't anybody else in the household, because the family were too poor to be able to afford magic markers...

I've not had much experience with the paranormal myself, but my friend and I used to go to this park which we suspected was haunted. Some teenagers had been riding their motorcycles in there some time during the 50's or 60's, if I remember correctly, and one day, one of them lost control and they all ended up crashing and dying. When we went in there and sat down, we would often hear this really loud motorcycle revving, which sounded like it was right next to us, and there was this weird kind of clacking noise which we'd hear sometimes as well. We'd also hear the sound of teenagers laughing and stuff while there was no-one else around. I can remember that one time, my friend saw this hand about to touch my shoulder, and she freaked out and grabbed me, after which it disappeared. o.o; Then one time, she was saying to me about how the families of the teenagers who died must have been sad to lose them, and then I heard a girl crying. After that, there was no more motorcycle revving or other strange occurrances.

As for psychicness, I seem to have some minor psychic powers. I'll get premonitions and 'info bursts' and stuff. I remember one time, I was watching TV, and I randomly thought, "George Michael," and I was like, "Huh?" and then George Michael came on TV! Another time, when I was watching VH1, 'Back to Life' by Soul 2 Soul came on, and I suddenly thought of an album title, a year and other random info, and when the info box for the song came up on the TV, it had the exact same info that had randomly popped into my head a few seconds ago!

I also remember feeling really scared about the next day on September 10th, 2001. I thought I was going mad, because I'd finished all my homework, so had nothing to be scared about *LOL* but then I came home from school the next day to find out that the Twin Towers had been attacked...

OHHHH OH OH OH here's another random strange experience I've just remembered. I was on a Malice Mizer fan forum, and it was the day after the anniversary of the drummer's death. I was reading some threads in which people were being all sad about it, and I got sad too. I started a post on LiveJournal, talking about random stuff while still feeling sad, when all of a sudden, I felt like someone had said to me, "Cheer up! ^_^" and I was suddenly filled with happiness out of nowhere. To this day, I still wonder who or what caused that to happen to me...

whoa.. thats weird..... but cool!

mabe it was the dead drummer who told you to cheeer up!

o and the 9/11 thing is weird to... the weird feeling and stuff....

paranormal stuff like all the things in the forum are so interesting to me. Me and my friend used to love watching ghost shows and stuff on the travel channel and stuff.

It just so interesting to think that its kind of like another world, and that things like that actually happen!

this reminds me actually.

when my half sister was pregnant with a second child, she was blissfully happy of course, but my dad said to her..

"i'm really sorry to say this, but I can't see you going full term with this baby."

being pregnant, you have to have scans and check ups and stuff. the staff said she was expecting a boy and that the baby was perfectly healthy.

she reported back to my dad, but my dad said "no, it's a girl." she said "no dad it's a boy I saw his bits and everything!" but my dad refused to accept this and said "I'm sorry but in my mind's eye I see a girl. As for it's health, I can only tell you what I predict, but if it is healthy I congratulate you and hope for the best."

What happens?

She miscarriaged at eight months and it was a girl.

:o waaah that is scary and really sad :(

As for Ouji Boards...

Im not planning on using them. They freak me out XD

this reminds me actually.

when my half sister was pregnant with a second child, she was blissfully happy of course, but my dad said to her..

"i'm really sorry to say this, but I can't see you going full term with this baby."

being pregnant, you have to have scans and check ups and stuff. the staff said she was expecting a boy and that the baby was perfectly healthy.

she reported back to my dad, but my dad said "no, it's a girl." she said "no dad it's a boy I saw his bits and everything!" but my dad refused to accept this and said "I'm sorry but in my mind's eye I see a girl. As for it's health, I can only tell you what I predict, but if it is healthy I congratulate you and hope for the best."

What happens?

She miscarriaged at eight months and it was a girl.

first of all, sorry to hear that :(

and second of all... whoa, thats just creepy!

and third of all ; how come i just realized you posted this? lol

whoa.. thats weird..... but cool!

mabe it was the dead drummer who told you to cheeer up!

o and the 9/11 thing is weird to... the weird feeling and stuff....

paranormal stuff like all the things in the forum are so interesting to me. Me and my friend used to love watching ghost shows and stuff on the travel channel and stuff.

It just so interesting to think that its kind of like another world, and that things like that actually happen!

Yeah.. the 9/11 thing is weird. Like.. numbers of things from it add up to 11.. like 92 people were on the plane or something... 9+2= 11 0__o

As for Ouji Boards...

I've never used a Ouji board. I think im too freaked out to use one now. lol

What happens when you use em?

I've never used a Ouji board. I think im too freaked out to use one now. lol

What happens when you use em?

you interact with spirits. i was stupid enough to use it. but it was for like 1 minute. but i was really scared after!

Im not planning on using them. They freak me out XD

Yeah, seriously... the amount of times I've heard of people accidentally inviting demons into their homes because they've used a ouija board... :shocked:

Actually, on that subject, I keep having dreams where some spirit has followed me home, and instead of being scared, I'm always like, "Oh no, I've made the house haunted, my mum is gonna kill me!" XDD

Yeah, seriously... the amount of times I've heard of people accidentally inviting demons into their homes because they've used a ouija board... :shocked:

Actually, on that subject, I keep having dreams where some spirit has followed me home, and instead of being scared, I'm always like, "Oh no, I've made the house haunted, my mum is gonna kill me!" XDD

lol really? thats funny. (your dream, not the demons xD)

well i used the Ouija board.... AT SCHOOL DURING RECESS !! xD

O have you guys seen the movie The Number 23 w/ Jim Carrey!?

Its so weird now...

whenever i look @ the clock, its always 10:23 or 5:23 or something: and then 23.

the last digits are always 23.

and after the movie, w/ my friends, we picked up like a ghost book w/ scary stories in it, and on the back it said "this book is filled with 23 bone-chilling stories" or whatever.

it was scary, but probaby just a coincedence.

lmao

But NOW, my favorite number is 23!!! i just like it now. and because mika is 23 years old. lol

Lol haaha. but thats a better way of thinking of it XD

O have you guys seen the movie The Number 23 w/ Jim Carrey!?

Its so weird now...

whenever i look @ the clock, its always 10:23 or 5:23 or something: and then 23.

the last digits are always 23.

and after the movie, w/ my friends, we picked up like a ghost book w/ scary stories in it, and on the back it said "this book is filled with 23 bone-chilling stories" or whatever.

it was scary, but probaby just a coincedence.

lmao

But NOW, my favorite number is 23!!! i just like it now. and because mika is 23 years old. lol

2+3=4.. and he has 4 siblings... no thats just rubbish XD

EDIT. lol how. THICK. 5 duh.... child of 5 yeah XD

Ive never used an Ouji board. I dont wanna get involved with the wrong kind of spirit. and after what happened to my mates after they used it..... sheeesh

My mates Ginna and lil Dan decided to use one for 'fun', but the spirit they made contact with was really angry and just kept answering no. Then apparently, the glass flew off the table and smashed,

and the table started to shake violently, knocking the candle onto lil Dan, and i actually saw the wax burns he had on his chest the next day. Its put me off ever going there.

Ive never used an Ouji board. I dont wanna get involved with the wrong kind of spirit. and after what happened to my mates after they used it..... sheeesh

My mates Ginna and lil Dan decided to use one for 'fun', but the spirit they made contact with was really angry and just kept answering no. Then apparently, the glass flew off the table and smashed,

and the table started to shake violently, knocking the candle onto lil Dan, and i actually saw the wax burns he had on his chest the next day. Its put me off ever going there.

that is just terrible :( poor him!

my friend used one at a party and the spirit was pretty mean he kept saying no when they wanted to leave. then all of a sudden he stoped answering and lights kept flickering on and off. they were scared :(

2+3=4.. and he has 4 siblings... no thats just rubbish XD

lmao hahaha

seriously that movie made me paranoid...

after the movie me + my friends tryed to figure out if our names or anything else related to us, = 23.

and after every sentence we were like "blah, blah blah 23!!!!!!!!"

and we were making up stuff like 5+56-39+5=23!!!!!! OMG!

it was stupid, but fun!

I shouldn't have read this thread, now I'll have a hard time to be able to sleep :P

I'm so stupid, I shouldn't read these things when I know I'm scared of it, but I still find it so interesting